ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GPEO Invasion of Iraq

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

GPEO Invasion of Iraq - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:42 pm

I'll send you a PM with info containing a contact location.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 am

I have communicated with Amidy and he has accepted my terms which are to turn himself in along with the lead officers of the forces he advises in the region. He, along with the commanding officers are to report to the Uatian HQ, to honorably turn themselves in. Once this has happened, and Amidy and the officers he advises will tell their sides of the story in regards to the fighting that has happened in the last year. While incarcerated under Uatian custody, depending on their stories we will determine his and their fate. Amidy has requested that he and the officers he advises to be held in acceptable living conditions to his and their standards.

I offer standard political prisoner incarceration conditions.
Single bed with toilet, sink, refrigerator, table and microwave.

2 Uatian Guards outside every cell posted on shift 24/7.
Media coverage and legal consultation will be granted at request.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Yes, I have. I requested generals go back to their troops. If not, their troops might not be contact to generals and they try rescue mission. That make problems. I have contact with them every one/two days to reassure them of safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPEO Invasion of Iraq
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2