ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flightagressor

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Empty
PostSubject: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 pm

WCF is planning to take over all of Australia due to the VMC being inactive, and so can grow our military dominance and coverage. This is the first of the military mobilization that we are starting... which includes a possible attack on VFF. Any questions contact me (Alex Chadney) or Mike on Skype.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardforces.freeforums.org
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 am

fail. You disbanded, and now you really think you can just come back and make war?? dude, WCF does not excist and it will not unless it will be put in the VW again. and dont think you have all the land you had. It will be discussed among excisting VM leaders.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
flightagressor

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 am

Ok snake ima tell u this once... Wcf just went inactive like the vmc did a long time ago... We never left so shut the fuck up cause you no nothing about what wcf is doing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardforces.freeforums.org
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:00 am

Oh i do know what you are doing.. Nothing!
Listen, if you are inactive, that means any land can be claimed by others freely, BECAUSE YOU CANT DEFEND IT!
That means the land is neutral that isnt already taken.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

PostSubject: Re: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm not taking sides, but if the WCF was/is inactive (not disbanded) and was not taken over by other factions, and now wants to come back, I think they should be able to becasue nobody took them over. If someobyd has taken their land, then to obad for them, but otherwise, in my opinion, they should be allowed to be active again if they want to be. Plus it might give a litte spice to the VW again. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:12 am

I think, that if you arent there to defend your territory, that it goes back to neutral again. It isnt that i dont want them in the VW, its just that they can just start up again, get some training going and try not to ruin your VM, cuz VFF IS stronger.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

PostSubject: Re: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 pm

I think if you are inactive, your territory is not neutral, it is just very vulnerable. As you said the VFF (whoever that is) VMC? is stronger. So if they are stronger but aren't trying to defend their teritory then they desserve to lose it. Just like the WCF could have lost their territory very easily if somebody attacked them while they were inactive. But if they never actually disbanded, then I would call this legit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.   WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCF full scale invasion of Australia and surrounding territories.
Page 1 of 1