ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GPEO Invasion of Iraq

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

GPEO Invasion of Iraq Empty
PostSubject: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:38 pm

The purpose of a GPEO Invasion of Iraq is to assist Uatia in its conquest of Iraq, and the end of the Islamic Extremist groups once and for all, as well as kicking out the puppet free market/capitalist extremist corporatocracy formed that controls the Iraqi oil exports and financial banking cartel systems.

Iraqi citizens have been targeted to being controlled in either the Islamic or Capitalist Free Market ways, and the Uatian Revolution of Freedom through Power and GPEO Defenders of Freedom through Justice have talked and conclude that Iraq must be freed from these criminal-like forces of evil. This is where cells of Pynerian groups may also begin their move toward political power, through helping Iraq and Uatia revolt against the established regime that uses religion and money to control their lives through economic hindering and religious oppression.

For this, GPEO has an obligation to make a move to take the bulk of the power from these powers of freedom hating forces, and assist the Uatian Revolution of Iraq the best that we can, for this is our cause, to protect and spread Freedom.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:16 am

At 2:00/14:00 (5:00/0500+6) - The GPEO Began its invasion of Iraq. This Battle involved an estimated 20,800 Iraqi Forces in support of the Corporatocracy Government. Of these, 9,568 were KIA, leaving 11,232 in retreat to Basra, reports say that 1256 were injured. GPEO lost 442 troops, with 1201 injured. The battle lasted 4 hours and 44 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:54 am

Battle for Basrah began at 06:45 local Iraq time. 22:45 EST. The battle ended at 10:50 Iraqi local time, 02:50 EST. The battle for Basrah resulted in 435 GPEO troops lost, 728 injured. Iraqi forces lost 5,902 with 1,326 injured. Iraqi's retreated with 4,004 troops, to the north. They are regrouping, possibly for a counter attack or to enforce their defenses.

These numbers are based on statistical results from ArmA Warfare sessions, multiplied to resemble the proper sizes of forces, with combined human kills with AI kills, on both sides. using percentages to make a proper estimation of the statistics. Lets just say the AI in the human teams rack up lots of kills.

I could also use help writing down all the numbers at the end of a warfare, it is difficult to memorize all of those numbers. I was lucky to write down my sides losses and kills, just not the other sides kills, so I had to do some math based on our losses and my kills and try to come up with a proper number.

Note, GPEO uses air support, which would count for most of the kills on the ground. Attack choppers and tanks got most of the kills. The unit I am using is a Mech Infantry unit, fast attack, hard core offensive, with armor and APC's, and some air support when needed.

If anyone sees any flaws in m math, please tell me, protest and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:08 pm

At 1:30 (13:30) local time Iraq, (05:30 EST), the GPEO conducted another attack, which resulted in the loss of 4,212 GPEO troops, halting the GPEO advance. The Iraqi forces lost 4,602 troops in their counter offense. The battle tapered off to a close at around 9:30 (22:30) local Iraq time, 1:30 (13:30) EST.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:01 am

At 12:55 EST / 09:55 Iraqi local time, the GPEO made another push into Iraq, battling until the Iraqi's withdrew at 5:30 (17:30) / 09:30 EST. The GPEO secured the Maysan and Dhi Qar Region at the cost of 9,425 troops. The Iraqi's lost 8,294 troops. To date, this has been the bloodiest battle of the war.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:52 am

This is very interesting. The casualties on both sides are extremely high, and haven't been seen in such numbers since the Russian Front of WW2. I'm assuming the Iraqi's have closed the technology gap and have really stepped up/modernized their training. What kind of munitions are being deployed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:49 pm

We are doing this in ArmA through the Warfare. I don't know if it is accurate. Number wise, the Iraqi's have 250,000 troops in the VR-World, and we have a unit of 60,000 -14,000+ troops. (46,000). Technically, we are very outnumbered. Uatia has 16,000+ troops, and what they are fighting has the power of about 10,000 or so, but it is all spread out.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Cooooool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:27 am

The GPEO's 11th Infantry division reported clashes along the front line. The fighting started at 09:50 Iraqi local time, 01:50 EST. An pare of enemy APC's attacked one of our patrols, killing 8 troops before help arrived, then an additional 6 more troops were killed in the fight. An enemy APC and IFV loaded with troops were engaged, the IFV was captured and the APC destroyed, as well as an enemy T-72 destroyed. It is believed the T-72 was responsible for the deaths of the first 8 GPEO soldiers killed in the clashes. The fight ended at around 10:10 Iraqi local time, 02:10 EST. 38 Iraqi Corporatist Troops were counted among the dead, along with 14 GPEO Troops.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:02 am

The GPEO Officially requests that the Iraqi Corporatist forces on the southern Iraqi Front surrender. GPEO would like to point out that it plans to conduct a constant campaign of bombing missions on this front, but offer the opposing forces, and generals a break, an opportunity to surrender and live, by showing our mercy to our enemies. You fought bravely, but are out numbered, and out gunned, and now on the verge of complete destruction by overwhelming B-52 and strike fighter bombardment. We don't feel that is necessary to do so, if you accept our terms for surrender. You are also split up from your HQ to the north, and they too will be given this opportunity, but we hope we don't have to make an example of your forces on our front. After all, you can still live and serve under the new Uatian Kingdom. We can talk about terms if you wish, and I am sure Uatia will be willing to talk as well. What do you say ?
Back to top Go down
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:24 am

What is terms?
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Shit, I never gave terms. It has been a year, and I don't think there has been much fighting, if any. I am sure the troops on both sides are ready to get back home. Lets talk. We may need Uatia to also join in talks.
Back to top Go down
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:03 am

Wow. You still doing this? A year past and no fighting. Ok.

Lets talk peace. Again I ask about terms.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:47 am

The following terms is my FINAL offer to ALL enemy entities of GPEO and Uatia in the region.

Terms:

1. You and your cronies WILL build a statue of me measuring 666' ft tall in the center of Baghdad.

2. You and your cronies WILL bow to and worship my statue 3 times a day.

3. You and your male colleagues will be sent to serve in our newly dubbed "H-Shield" division which sole duty is to be strapped to our tanks and used as human shields.

4. Your female counter parts will be split into two groups, the sexually appealing will be enslaved to sexual servitude for as long as I see fit and the non sexually appealing will be sent to work in MY war factories that THEY WILL build with their BARE HANDS! (Any children arising from "accidental" births from the misuse/abuse of the sex slaves WILL be applied to the same terms as their parents according to their genders respectively until I decide otherwise.)

5. You will pay a monthly tribute of 16 ounces of "Medical" Marijuana to my palace.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:19 pm

I am one who commands the forces you call corporatist. The persons in my forces are paid by Iraq Petroleum Inc. and United Petrol Conglomerates Systems. My forces are of multinational units funded by entities seeking to expand their capital and wealth. Most of the executive members are American, British, Saudi and Israeli. We maintain and advise the Iraqi executive government.

You demands are childish and won't be accepted. We have only stopped fighting because you stopped perusing. We are fortified and can still fight. We know GPEO has not used its bombers and I am thankful. We just want to keep the executive government and the corporate economy flowing by legally maintaining ownership of the oil fields.

Our terms:

1. We withdraw our military forces from the region.

2. We allow the Iraq government to disband from our advisement to the Uatian government.

3. The executive companies want to be protected by the Uatian government from outside threats.

4. We make agreement and deals for the Petroleum industry to work for our executives and Uatia equally.

For number 4, we would like to keep the oil fields in control of our executive organizations, and will agree for fair divide of the production and want to control the economy sales deals for international wealth. What we produce we refine half and make fuel and petroleum products for Uatia. We sell the other portion to other buyers and half of the profits would go to the Uatian government. The other half go to executive companies doing the work so they can sustain their capital and investing power. How this deal works both Uatia and our Executive Organizations benefit.

How we see this, we don't pay for military protection. We share profits with Uatia. Our executive members and workers earn a healthier income. They see this as opportunity.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:53 pm

PREPARE FOR WAR! I hereby label all foreign corporate interests ILLEGAL and declare their employees to be "Enemies of the People." I hereby order all Uatians to subdue ANYONE who works for, aids or indirectly assists Amidy and his people; with or without lethal force!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:27 pm

The Corporatist Forces should leave, unconditionally. The corporate entities should also pack up and go. The GPEO offers clear passage through to Kuwait for departure. We also hope Uatia will stand down and allow them to leave peacefully. Your investment in this war will be futile and will run your executive companies into the ground. Do your oil deals in Saudi Arabia or somewhere else. Your cause is for money, and money is not worth more than lives. We notice your financial capacity is not well off, so the best thing to do for your corporations sake is to leave.

Uatia, I recommend giving them at least a week to get their forces out, and an additional week to get their executive members out, as well as their puppet government personnel. Iraq is free of the predatory free market capitalist fascist puppet government.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Too late. All bets are off. WAR!
Back to top Go down
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 pm

We cooperate now for GPEO. Thank you for mercy. We have to defend from mad Uatia when we leave. We don't shoot GPEO. You are right that companies are investing in lost cause. We not support them now. They left now few days ago and armies unpaid. We surrender. This was waste of troops and equipment. We not fight anymore. Troops go home.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Oh no you don't! You and your people are going DOWN! I have already appointed my Grand Inquisitor to lead the battle against all fugitives/suspects that are in relation to this litigation!

The Grand Inquisitor prefers 20 years MANDATORY torture chamber followed by public gutting to death. However, I'm feeling generous and therefor I'm offering an official plea bargain for you and your people to accept.

50 years standard detention following original terms of surrender upon release.

You choose.

Should you flee, a worldwide manhunt will be initiated against you and upon your discovery, you will be shot on sight.

(P.S. I would stand and fight. It'll give us a chance to test our newest weapons/platforms against you. OH SO FUN!)
Back to top Go down
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 am

No. The troops leave. They have been betrayed by the executive companies, they were abandoned, they want home and freedom. They expected payment for service and didn't. We will call for international powers to help if you attack the troops. It is not troops you want vengeance on, it is executive companies and liars who waste your and troops resources. We call on governments of troops to do investigation on companies who wasted troops for nothing. You attack the troops and you do wrong. The troops rejected like Vietnam veterans. by contractors. The troops do their job.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:06 am

Call the international powers! UATIA LIVES OFF OF DEATH! The death of it's enemies of course. Oh I was really lookin for a new place to test my latest tech, but I guess there's no better place than the home front eh?!

Now since you have THREATENED ME with "international powers"; looks like all bets are off for you. As it is, I am granting my Grand Inquisitor full control over your sentencing. I hope he wakes up on the left side of the bed for your sake because if he wakes up on the right side of the bed... you're dead.
Back to top Go down
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:42 pm

I was kidding. You are right. Internationals forget about troops. We are alone. I shamed myself and the troops I advise. I let them down. I should be punished for letting them down and for being tricked into defending evil companies. You called my bluff. We not have much left food. We little ammo. American government is divided and fallen apart so they no help. UK ignore need for evacuation and labeled all lost in Iraq. Arabia wiped hand on their troops. Israel says no more money wasted on lost cause. The corrupt governments abandoned troops and I am only political experienced to make talks for troops now.

I behalf of troops and myself, I apologies for hindering Uatia in any way, we not fight no more. I officially declare that I beg for mercy. We Intel see big tanks that hard to break. I want no war no more and accept punishment for my actions. I only ask you spare troops and let them go home, they not responsible for war with you. Troops only followed orders. I only stand up for troops because no one else is now. I beg you to let them go home if they want. I did hear talk from some who mad at their home who want to stay and be with and see how it like in Uatia. They I hear feel abandoned and saw propaganda things saying Uatia invites all who abandoned or misfit. Some want renounce citizenship of their home, but only few. I beg you to let the troops who want home to go be with their families.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:11 pm

If you are serious, you will turn yourself in and we will continue this conversation in my office.
Back to top Go down
Amidy92

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Tell me the location of your office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Invasion of Iraq   GPEO Invasion of Iraq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPEO Invasion of Iraq
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next