ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.I.N.= Cheaters

Go down 
+5
Global Soviet Federation
Reverend
Dragnoxz
S.I.N.
F.L.A.G.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Allow me to answer that. Our's and GSF's.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 pm

North Korea's nuclear warheads were stolen and dismantled by my operatives a long time ago, before you even showed your face on the world. Sorry to disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Come on, we need to not claim things we didn't get. ACC was in N-Korea, then GPEO, and no one could get nukes form the N-Koreans, because they would not let anyone. GPEO was not going to mess with them, and none of the factions in the FSX VR-World are Elite enough to infiltrate N-Korea to get a car out, much less a nuke. They would be protected, and everyone would know about such operation, once the N-Koreans exposed it, and announced a lost nuke. No one could get all of those nukes, unless they are heading a N-Korean faction. If GSF is in the area, and on good terms with N-Koreans, they might, MIGHT, be able to get one, if N-Koreans are ok with it. N-Korea should be taken as it would act in the real world, reclusive and secretive, with their own media. As a matter of fact, the last major faction in N-Korea was GPEO, but with the withdraw, we left. now the area is unknown. We did not try to mess with them, they were paranoid enough as it was for us being there. Millions of troops, while GPEO had maybe less than 100, just there as a small unit for an ambassador. The area could be hostile to anyone, including GSF, unless they have something we didn't have.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Well, GSF is holding North Korea now. Every time IDN hosts a session in Japan or Korea, GSF jumps in with J-20s and flies right up to the DMZ like they are waiting for us to try to penetrate. MRAF did the same thing to Black Aces today when they flew parallel to the Mexico/Arizona by literally feet.

SIGMA-1 has come to the conclusion that with GSF's continued activity in North Korea, Siberia, China, and South East Asia they my be trying to establish another Soviet Union. There is just too much activity from them in too many places for them to be ran by just one person. Their name is Global Soviet Federation. Federation means "many for the common goal". This also explains why we are seeing different aircraft in different countries. J-20s in Vietnam. Pak Fa T-50s in Siberia, Russia. Su-27s in Vietnam. We're encountering different aircraft using different callsigns because they are being operated by different groups.

Their tactic so far has been to send SIN to start insurgencies in countries that either are, or have been under the control of communist governments once lead by the Soviet Union. Then they send GSF forces to establish a military. We believe this is what's happening now in North Korea. From what we gather, they are not trying to control North Korea, but establish an official military for North Korea, to be controlled by North Korea under their guidance. Exactly like the Soviet Union.

Why GSF is in Mexico is not yet clear to us other than they want to place a communist government as close to the U.S. as they can get it. However the MRAF has yet to publicize their political agenda for Mexico. There fore we cannot say for certain our assumptions are correct. What we can say is that OCU will step up its air defense in Japan and South Korea to ward off any possible attacks by North Korea and are on high alert in the event they may be in possession of nuclear warheads now. It is also our goal to find these warheads first if the North Koreans do not already have them in their possession, and deliver them to TFC.

Kitty,
OCU Vice President
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 am

North Korea has no working nuclear warheads. How do they magically have them here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:23 am

It has not been confirmed that there are nukes in North Korea. At the same time it is not being disputed by UIA. We're preparing ourselves just in case. This has recently become a crazy world and it's best not to get caught with our pants down.

Sharkey,
OCU President
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 am

They've never had a successful nuclear test and they will have one as soon as they develop a nuke to force the US and S Korea to back off. If UIA is not disputing it they should be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 am

Jesus Christ!! And you Black Pussies say we cheat!? You really need to familiarize yourself with the ROE's.

1. Your plane was pulling well over 15gs because you were turning like a bat out of hell when I was at 9g. You modded your shit and it was painfully obvious. We say that the other day when you tried to reverse on S.I.N.-Devil1 at over 900kts.

2. You can't start counting when you are head to head with your enemy. You have to BEHIND me and within 1 mile. Not 1.7 like you were when I was coming head at you.

3. You can't just say "guns guns guns" when somebody crosses by your nose. Again, you have to be BEHIND them, withing .3 miles and count. I wasn't even on your nose, I was above you and to your left.

4. You can't just exit the session because you think you got a kill. If you don't RTB your mission doesn't count.

If you guys are gonna bitch about others cheating (when in reality it's because you can't put up a fight) them make sure you're not doing exceeding the levels of bullshit you call.

What really happned is you lost an a hangar and an air tower when I called "pickle". I could have bombed you too while you were trying to get airborne but that isn't in the ROEs. You guys really need to get your shit together.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:25 am

SIN,

I don't see anywhere in here a flight plan posted. We all agreed that you could use other sessions to do your smuggling thing, but not to attack somebody else's base. I don't see how your attack should be acknowledged by anybody if you didn't at least make them or anyone else aware that you were in session.

Kitty,
OCU Vice President
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 am

Thank you for your intelligent insite OCU but allow me to explain the situation. I entered the competitions lobby and saw Black Ace Eagle in there by himself. It was just the two of us for about 15 minutes. I contacted him and he responded. Then Cobra entered the lobby and I remained for another 5 minutes so they could rally up more guys. After about 5 minutes, I began setting up the session. this took me about ten minutes because I was doing things in my room at the same time. Then, I launched the session and proceeded to Luke AFB which took me another 20 minutes. How much more warning do you need? It's called SCRAMBLE!!! If they aren't smart enough to figure out what's going on then that's on them. Funny how Capital Guardians can manage to scramble everytime Black Aces hosts a session even though CG isn't a part of this world. Furthermore, they have their ROE's all fucked up. And are under them impression you can't attack unless the opposing force is in the session itself. The no attack rule is meant to prevent groups from attacking one another when the defending group is not online. These guys were in the friggin lobby talking to me. If what they think is the case then all a faction would have to do to prevent an attack is simply not join the session. Nothing would ever happen in the VW then. Besides, they entered the session and scrambled to intercept while I was still 55 miles out so I don't know what they're complaining about. Anything else you'd like to add oh wise mieser?
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Well, If I had more time to examine the situations better, I would try to help everyone understand some things about the world. SIN posted a very true statement about nothing getting done in the world. It is true, because if a faction fears another faction and they don't enter the session after being informed of an invasion into their land, they might think they wont get attacked if they just sit out or pretend to not be around, then later dispute it. I am not anything Black Aces would do this, or that anyone else would, and there would be no way of telling if they did or not, if they just don't show up for a scheduled battle.

We want to have air battles, we want to have excitement in the world, so factions that refuse to fight after they got their selves into a conflict or war should stand down or make peace with their VR-World foes. Factions that raise hell about how good they are and how they are going to defeat another faction with ease should rethink their tactics and do what smart factions do, and not jump into open conflicts in the mainstream, and just sit back and do black operations against rebels or other factions in secret, to practice. Using their faction in open war could change their borders.

Cappilot, I remember N-Korea being known to having at least 6 nukes, then tested one or two long ago. IF they still made more nukes, they might have more now than they did. VR-World wise, back then the CIA figured they had 6, and since then in the VR-World, they have not used them yet. Once we operate in this altered version of the real world, things changed, nukes may have been activated or removed. We are king of using both world scenarios, but mostly this one. Russia could not be delivering weapons to Syria because UMEF once operated there. But, Russia in this world should be recognized as very much the Russia of the real world, just with GSF giving them problems in the East of Russia. Same with China, and all nations that have yet to be under the ownership of a faction. Now Mexico is changing form the real worlds Mexico to this world Mexico. Some parts of the world have not been influenced by any of our factions, and should be accepted as the same real world governments. This means if someone attempts to invade them, the UIA or another faction needs to conduct black ops in defense of that nation, to play the role of that nations defense forces, and to make it possible for the attacking faction to have resistance. This makes it possible for us to have MAJOR battles, and not use our factions entirely. we get the awards of the operations, but the borders of our factions remain the same. In a way, if we all work together, and see a nation that needs to change, we can use the UIA to organize two entirely different nations (like China and Russia) and pick our sides, and use the craft each nation uses, and wage war among one another, without even knowing who we are really up against. I mean, UIA would, but the faction leaders and members would not, giving them the feeling of doing black operations through their faction, and serving under the flag of wither nation. Factions really don't even have to be against one another in the main stream, and can just leave their borders the same, till new factions seek to expand. We can have US States engage in small conflicts also, and use US craft. Everyone likes to use US craft, so a US mix up and National conflict would be fun, if done right, with direction from the UIA doing behind the scenes work to help schedule and organize the leaders of the factions into groups. What we would do is separate the players with different political alignments into their groups, and put them against one another for the two different sides of the conflicts.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Adventures Lobby. Procom something
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm drawing the line here with all the shit. The VR-World is supposed to be a fun and entertaining game world, not a big-ass argument with no form of enforcement whatsoever. Once is acceptable. Twice... there needs to be a stop made. Three times? Four? Five?! I've already made it clear I wasn't going to stay in a world where people made racist or sexist remarks against another person's country, or made insults towards other individuals, and I voiced my opinions clearly and made several complaints. As of this moment, Task Force Crimson is no longer a part of the VR-World. We hereby transfer Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea over to OCU/IDN. Israel is hereby given to FSX Force. All inventory is hereby placed under control of FSX Force.

I'm done with all this bullshit, and nothing has been done to fix any of it. Have fun watching your world burn to the ground.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Dragnoxz' wrote:
Well, If I had more time to examine the situations better, I would try to help everyone understand some things about the world. SIN posted a very true statement about nothing getting done in the world. It is true, because if a faction fears another faction and they don't enter the session after being informed of an invasion into their land, they might think they wont get attacked if they just sit out or pretend to not be around, then later dispute it. I am not anything Black Aces would do this, or that anyone else would, and there would be no way of telling if they did or not, if they just don't show up for a scheduled battle.

Yeah, we ourselves would have found it very helpful to know that we were going to be attacked. Unfortunatly, we were never told we were going to be attacked. Yes, SIN did talk to one of our guys in lobby, but there was no mention of any attack. Before we knew it, SIN had a session up, and this time, we decided to not enter it in an attempt to not stir up a hornets nest. So, because SIN did not inform us of an attack before it happened, we are not going to consider this attack on Luke valid.
Back to top Go down
http://blackacesvm.webs.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Black Aces wrote:
Dragnoxz' wrote:

Yeah, we ourselves would have found it very helpful to know that we were going to be attacked. Unfortunatly, we were never told we were going to be attacked. Yes, SIN did talk to one of our guys in lobby, but there was no mention of any attack. Before we knew it, SIN had a session up, and this time, we decided to not enter it in an attempt to not stir up a hornets nest. So, because SIN did not inform us of an attack before it happened, we are not going to consider this attack on Luke valid.

I would just re do the attack, and make sure this time both parties know that a session is to involve both of your factions. Leaders of groups need to communicate, even if they are at war with one another. there is a line that is drawn so faction staff (leaders) can actually set aside the war, plan where they will have the battle zones, or possible locations of an air battle, and then organize their units and get into the session that both parties know is going to be up and at that time. There is no need for petty arguments. Try to be nice to one another and organize with your foe factions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.I.N.= Cheaters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Inactive) :: FSX Black Aces-
Jump to: