ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.I.N.= Cheaters

Go down 
+5
Global Soviet Federation
Reverend
Dragnoxz
S.I.N.
F.L.A.G.
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Today, we were doing our recon op in Mexico. S.I.N.-Devil1 jumped from New Mexico straight behind our KC-10 that was airborne. We are currently using Fraps to record S.I.N. using Ctrl+Shift+O and then Ctrl+Shift+F to shoot us down. S.I.N. may claim to have shot down our KC-10 but the use of control shift F is total cheating and will not be tolerated. What a bunch of quacks. Video will follow later.
Back to top Go down
http://blackacesvm.webs.com/
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:17 pm

We were able to resolve the situation with the S.I.N. pilot. He concluded that he accidently spawned on the host. If a situation similar to this happens ever again, we will not count S.I.N. as an enemy and will not acknowledge their kills. This sortie ended with no lost aircraft for side.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Myabe in your world of self loathing panzy assness that's what happened. But in real life our guy took off from Mecico City (which your voice was heard acknowledging to your members over the com) the first time he entered your session. Then he suffered a fatal error and had to reload. He was directed to spawn this time from Juarez, Mexico. Another fatal error. Then apparently while trying to load the previous flight plan, he ended up above your air base without realizing. He thought you were spawing at Juarez, so he went to attack. Then you kicked him from the session. Then he reentered from Jaurez like he meant to do the first time and launched toward Holloman AFB New Mexico. Luke AFB was never his target and we do not dispute that we screwed up. That was just a mistake on our behalf and we are not claiming any kills over the KC-10. And it was a mistake that lasted less than a minute until he was kicked and anything else could happen. However, the third launch from Juarez (which was his intended launch point from the start) will be acknowledged. That whole Luke AFB was a mistake of caused by impatience due to FSX repeatedly crashing. Now if Black Aces wants to try to make us seem even more diabolical than we are then go ahead. We're displaying integrity and acknowledging a fuck up on our part. And we are not trying to "cheat" and claim any kills, just like we didn't "cheat" when he dropped and had to respawn several times. Everyone has suffered fatal errors, especially while trying to right click. It's a known bug. But if Black Aces wants to accuse us of cheating in an effort to avoid further contact with SIN then go ahead and show us all that you're truly cowards. It was obvious from the route he flew (once he finllay got his shit together) that it was never his intention to come close to Luke AFB. If you want to bitch about it then go ahead and be fags. Our attacks on your territories will continue and everybody else will acknowledge them whether you do or not becase we've yet to make any claims outside of the rules. Just one mistake, which was corrected. If you want to get all pussy hurt over it then go ahead and show all your "allies" what kind of balls you really have. As for the rest of the VW, SIN will pay extra attention to detail to ensure that these type of mistakes are not made again. It is our goal to kill each and every one of you, and this can only be accomplished by adhearing to the astablished rules of the VW.

-Black Wing_
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 pm

That is good. But like I say. I like to stress to faction leaders to be leaders and not imature toward your virtual foe. After all, this is a Virtual Reality World. Faction leaders need to talk to their members if they know or detect cheating. But, if there is a glitch, connection or fram rate error, there are ways of over coming those.

If one parties frames are not good, and a player with good frames chases them in the air, it will look like the one with bad frames is jumping around. That is not a cheat, it is your opponents fram rates that are bad. Moving to the ocean or where weather is better can solve this somewhat.

If there is a glitch or like todays session, the player spawing on a host by accident. The one who made the mistake should restart from their home base, or go into map and place their plane in the area where they might have been at the time of thier spawn. Or, just count that as a faulty ejection system, lol. Restarting at their start base would also work.

Conection issues are a primary issue we face anywhere. If a person shoots down a player that is losing connection, the player losing connection is shot down, eventhough they didn't see their opponent behind them, for if they lose conection to the game after being shot down or shooting something down, they can't count that kill, for they were not really in that location at that time. PLayers who are not losing connection can see where all players are, even those who are losing connection. So, if you shoot someone down, and they did not see you, then you lose connection, you did not get that kill. (I have done this, which is why I did not count all the kills I might have had). It is just like playing a first person shooter. If you shoot at someone and they don't die, you are shooting in the air to those that are not losing connection. If you get killed by someone you don't see, you are the one lagging, not them. It is frusterating, I know, but that is just how the internet and connection is at the time. I would count it as a faulty system in the craft, or flight system problems.

I hope this has helped the community regarding accusations of cheating.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:45 pm

I would also like to add that kicking should not be the first action toward possible cheaters. It is better to find out for sure before ever kicking anyone from the session. Imagine being in a session for a few hours, and one of your pilots accidntly spawns on the host, then gets kicked, an everyone with the acronyms of your group gets kicked, after flying for so long, half way to your targets. With none of thier members in the location where they would be, that person that made a mistake has been kicked, and is not able to spawn back onto thier flight that is on its way to thier target. If they were part of the flgiht to begin with.

Try to remember that if one is susspected of doing a wrong, retaliating with a wrong is not going to make things right, in fact it will make things worse. Both parties should have responcible leaders, capable of recognizing such issues that may form.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Thank you S.I.N. for reiterating exactly what we had said in our second post. The first post was before we talked things over with your pilot.

To be honest, we all think that you are a one man band, or maybe an organization with an idiot of a leader. Why would you send one Mig-29 in against 2 F-22's. With two other BlackAces aircraft in the session as well.

We are going to make this very clear right now for everyone to see.

In the next 20 minutes, we will be launching an AC-130, an E-3, and an F-22.

We will be blowing up the Juarez airport and making it unusable.

This session will be in the comps lobby of FSX, so here is your warning, if you want Juarez, Rally up the troops and be ready to go in that session. This is your fair warning.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Ha ha ha. I'm the idiot, meanwhile you failed to realize where that one MiG-29 flew. We sent him to bomb fuel stores at Holloman AFB in New Mexico, just a few miles from where he launched. And on his way back he launched rockets at a theme park in Las Cruses. Wet and Wild Water World. I hear it's jammed with families trying to cool off this time of year. Well, it was. Good luck convincing the people of New Mexico to trust in your ability to pretect them. Trust me dude if we wanted to take out F-22s we wouldn't send one fighter. And we wouldn't send MiG-29s. GSF has some new toys for us on the way, and when they get here you'll see the manner in which use them to deal with your F-22s. There's two things you need to start looking for when hunting terrorists. Traps, and bait. You fell for both. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:04 pm

And as far as you thinking we're a one man show, you obviously didn't read OCU's debrief where they explained they engaged 8 of us over Vietnam and 3 in Mexico. Truth is you have no clue how many of us there are. But thanks to all your VM websites we know how many there are of you. Keep playing this game like you're dealing with a military and you won't last too much longer.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Well, congrats to you sir. We do not own New Mexico yet. So you have have just brought the United Nations into this by attacking un-owned territory. The UIA is going to have to help us in this situation whether they like it or not.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

How niave. You really have no clue what's happening do you? We know that New Mexico isn't yet yours, now it never will be. Consider it a territorial abortion. This is only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm

SIN, you speak of protecting freedom by preventing groups from taking over territories, yet your actions consist strictly of terrorist activity. You speak of protecting the freedom of the people of New Mexico, and other territories that are independent, yet you attack unarmed civilians of these said territories... I wouldn't be surprised if the world, not just the factions, declared you and your group to be the top of the international wanted list. Frankly, you're not protecting people by bombarding families with ordinance. You're killing them off. You'll create a free world doing that, but a world with nobody but yourselves at this rate. How far are you willing to go to ensure "freedom?" Would you kill every man, woman, and child in the world's population? I'd start rethinking your rules of engagement, if I were you... and believe it or not, we have a lot of similarities.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Black Ace, there is no UN at this time, since fctions have not yet been able to unite to form a UN of Factions, which would be UNF, lol. UIA may be able to help with Intel, and possibly rally some rebels in the New Mexico state, to help defend that state so you can better defend your own state. UIA will do what it can.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Well TFC, I must say that as of now the Black Aces have done a better job at killing civilians than we have, and in much higher number. In an act of revenge for our strike against two targets (which aren't even in their territories mind you) they send F-22s and a B-2 stealth bomber to destroy the International Airport in Juarez, Mexcio. While they were killing nobody but civilians, we lanuched a MiG-29 from another point near the border and successfully attacked their home base, Luke AFB, in Arizona. Our pilot launched a total of 4 AGM's at their munition facilities then strafed their fule depot with rockets. Their air tower and funway remain in tact, but what does that matter now that they don't have weapons and fuel? Furthermore, our pilot escaped into Mexico before the Black Aces could intercept them. Another good day for us, and bad day for everybody else.

Now, we would like to dispute a few things. The Black Aces (realizing they were fooled again) tried to say that our pilot was shot down by their "missile defense system" provided by OCU (once they realized all their guys were miles away leaving their home defenseless). I am under the impressing, as are most of us, that OCU's weapons pack is interactive. If they had fired these missiles our pilot would have seen them as seen them as some kind of aircraft and would have actually been shot down. Then they tried saying that they just shot us down anyway. However, I am not aware of any current air defense system in the world that can track an aircraft flying less than 50 feet through miles of mountains. Radars and IR seekers CANNOT see through mountains. One he was in open space they did not call any SAM shots, there fore did not engage when they had the chance to actually use their pretend missiles. The did not shoot as our pilot was leaving back toward the mountains. Finally, our MiG-29s are not modded. Our pilot fled your airspace at 1.98M, this is less than the MiG-29's max speed. You most likely use the Virtavia/Alpha F-22s which have horrible trust dynamics if you could not catch him. Blame Virtavia, not us.

In short, the Black Aces destroyed an international airport while we destroyed their weapons and fuel facilities. Our pilot is currenlty in route to a pick point where he will land on a highway and be retrieved by awaiting evac. Yes, MiG-29s like all Soviet era fighters can take off and land on highways and even grass.

Welcome to the world of terrorism everybody. Enjoy.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Please refer to our next post in another thread.
Back to top Go down
Global Soviet Federation

Global Soviet Federation

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Молодцы S.I.N. Вы выполните свои планы с летальным эффективности. Су-33 и Ми-35 мы и обещали, прибыли в Мексику и Колумбию. Мы начнем нашу операцию против O.C.U. в ближайшее время.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

How can you engage aircraft if you can't even speak english??
Back to top Go down
Global Soviet Federation

Global Soviet Federation

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 pm

How can you be so ignorant if you actually went to school? Silly American. I can speak English. But you can't speak Ukrainian. And if I were you I wouldn't worry about "shooting planes down". Seems to me the majority of your people will die on the ground.

P.S. If you paid attention to the fact that Global Soviet Federation is spelled in English you could have avoided looking like an idiot. From your performance today it would appear that paying attention is not one of your strong points. Do svidaniya. Wink
Back to top Go down
MRAF

MRAF

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:31 pm

In a display of poor judgement, and missplaced aggression, the Black Aces destroyed one of Mexico's largest and most active airports. As of now, the number of dead Mexican citizens is over a thousand. They bombed a crowed airport and aircraft like Boeing 737s that carry over 200 passengers each. The Mexican Rebel Air Force appeals to GSF for equipment and support so we can rid ourselves of such a dangerous and careless foe that builds it's forces just at our border.
Back to top Go down
Global Soviet Federation

Global Soviet Federation

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:46 pm

You have our support. We will provide you with the aircraft and weapons you need to defend yourselves against the Black Aces, OCU, and GPEO.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Yo, some make mistakes. SIN mistakenly spawned on Black Aces, and Black Aces attacked a civilian airport in retaliation. Remember what was mentioned about two wrongs don't make right ? Civilian losses are not so good internationally, especially if one side kills more.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Today, starting at 0800 hrs (Central US Standard Time) Task Force Crimson deployed a special operations unit into Mexico, with peacekeeping operations in mind. Our primary objective was to provide disaster support for the "accidental" bombings of Juarez International, deploying MTVR supply trucks, supported by LAV-25s, in large convoys, carrying specially trained medics, engineers, and private security forces, as well as rations of food, water, clothing, and medicine for the sick and injured. Task Force Crimson will continue conducting disaster recovery operations in Mexico unless the Mexican government informs us otherwise. As of right now we have deployed 20 doctors, 15 engineers, and Team Foxtrot (a 50-man platoon of privately-licensed security contractors) as well as the 3rd Amphibious Combat Battalion (who provided our LAV-25s) in an effort to show the people of Mexico that we are not merely a fighting force, but a guardian angel to those in need. We await to hear from both SIN and GSF of their opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Global Soviet Federation

Global Soviet Federation

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 pm

TFC, please explain how you got from Japan to Mexico in less than half a day.

Anyway. Mexico is not a territory of GSF. We do not have any say in the political matters there. Your actions in Mexico are of no concern to us. However, SIN seems to be the main authority over Mexico for the time being and they've established the MRAF as the regions main fighting force. I think we all can predict what their reaction to having TFC in Mexico will be. You Americans just rush into battles without thinking of the possibilities of what may be there waiting for you.

Last edited by Global Soviet Federation on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MRAF

MRAF

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 pm

TFC:

The Mexican government is out on vacation si the Mexican Rebel Air Force will speak on their behalf and the behalf of the people. We don't want your aid. We don't want your help. We will take care of ourselves and repair the damage caused by Black Aces egos. I don't think you can claim that you sailed from Asai and then made it to the middle of northern Mexico in a day. So if you're still at sea you need to turn back. You will not be recieved here with open arms. You consider yourselves guardian angels. Well we are the grim reapers and the true guardians of Mexico. And if you do not adhere to my words then the blood of your people will be on your hands. I'm warning you, if you send them they will die. Put your ego aside and do what the Black Aces failed to do. Use your brain.

El Lobo-MRAF Commander
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 am

First off, no. We did not sail from Japan in under a day. We have both naval and air assets based in FOBs around the world, including areas of Central and South America. These locations are discreet, remote bases and have been brought up with the UIA, who have agreed that their existence is entirely acceptable. However, I will remind you that our ego is not the issue here. We offer help, and you refuse to accept the aid that your people need. That's not my problem. It's yours. However, I do not see a "Mexican Rebel Air Force" as a true "Mexican Government." You do realize that have nuclear weapons and are capable of bombing just about the entire planet? You realize that Saudi Arabia and the surrounding area is known as "The Wasteland" because of us? Maybe you should learn your facts before you start saying things that will get you shot and killed.

On a different note... I do not take kindly to you insulting my heritage and my people. I am American, and I am proud of it. I have already been in contact with the UIA on this subject, and I will enforce that if these insults continue on your behalf, you and all your affiliates will not be recognized on the VR-World, and I will see to it you are banned from the ITTN.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 am

You are quite amusing. First you say, "However, I will remind you that our ego is not the issue here." Then after that you go on to boast about how you nuked an entire country. And they say I'm a hypocrite. So, are you threatening us with nukes? Are you emplying that you would use nukes against us, and on Mexican soil? Because you publicly broadcast these statements on the ITTN. This is the scenario you've created:

1. Over a thousand people in Mexico died yesterday because of aggressive impulse. A military force who "provides protection" to the Independant Country of Airizona failed to think things out and entered the airspace of Mexico without even attempting to contact the current government authrity to discuss a resolution or obtain permission to conduct a strike or even get any kind of intel on Juarez Int for that matter. What they should have done is stayed to defend Arizona, which they claim is their job. But the people of Mexico have seen the brilliance of American strategy at the expense of over a thousand civilians.

2. The people of Mexico who have not openly accepted your "aid" are witnessing a forceful peace keeping mission. Whether or not they want TFC's help, you're going to give it, and by using your newest and most advanced fighter, because that has anything to do with humanitarian aid right? The very first thing you do when you get to Mexico, where you are not welcomed, is put your plane to use. Seems like this forceful peace keeping mission of your's is just an excuse to test your newest shit over somebody elses's country.

3. And now you've treatened us with nukes. Who are you, North Korea? You've turned the entire country against you. The MRAF bears the name of Mexico in their title. Their mission is to protect the people from yesterday's stupidity. And now here you are coming in here claiming that you are better suited to look after a country you are not welcomed in, boasting about how you already killed an entire civilization in Saudi Arabia? Vietnam War anyone? See, this is the American arrogance I was talking about.

The MRAF has control of every active airport in the country as there has been stop them. SIN insurgents live in the surrounding communities, so your aircraft is in arms reach of us no matter where you keep it. In short, there is now way you can launch from any airport in Mexico because they all belong to the MRAF and are defended by SIN insurgents. Explain how you plan on launching from airports that are not yours. Last I checked that was against the rules.

Understand this, unless a government stronger and with more political influence over the people of Mexico is established, MRAF is the only active authority in Mexico. If you don't like it, use your nukes now because you will find no quarter in Mexico. MRAF and SIN will wipe the floor with you, and not by using the inferior conventional combat methods you're used to. This is your final warning. The people of Mexico do not want you holding nukes over their heads. You've proven how wrecklase you are before when you killed an entire civilization in Saudi Arabia (which you boast about with your wasteland remarks). We don't want that here. You're an even bigger threat to the people of Mexico than the Black Aces, and we will show you extreme, relentless aggression until there is nothing left of you in Mexico.
It does not matter if you see the MRAF as an official government or not. Mexico is not yours to make such decisions and the MRAF is the only active authority in the country. You are not invited here and we demand you withdraw your members ASAP. Failure to do so will force the MRAF and people of Mexico to see your presence there as an invasion. And you will be dealt with accordingly.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.I.N.= Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N.= Cheaters   S.I.N.= Cheaters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.I.N.= Cheaters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Inactive) :: FSX Black Aces-
Jump to: