ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RCOE Requesting back into the VW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pidgeon

RCOE Requesting back into the VW Empty
PostSubject: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Dear Dragonx,
RCOE request to come back in to VW. Under New Managment. Requesting The United Kingdom, The Falkland Islands and The Guam Islands.

Good to see you guys again.

Best Regards
Royal Crusaders Of Europe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 pm

The VR-World does not work that way. You come or go as you want. Just reember, areas in the VR-World that are occupied by other forces are NOT yours to take, and should you ever attempt to mess with any land of GPEO or its allies, sevier punishment will result for your faction.

The UK is neutral, Fakland Islands is GPEO, as well as Guam. However, Guam was attacked by terrorists, and is under Quarintean.

RCOE's reputation has not left it, nor has yours as a leader and as a person. If you really think the UK would want you as a commander of aforce, you are mistaken. however, I have some ideas you could considder. After all, your reputation would fit such purpose.

You could always form a Rogue Group, rob a bank, then buy some craft of fthe Black Market, then hunker down in some African town, with an airport, or make your own on the ADE program, and move on from there. It would be logical, and no one would call you out as illgical. I am sure some African States would be willing to trade some weapons and aircraft for some UK Money. think about it,a Rogue Team attaks a Bank, robs it, gets away after a battle with cops. You get to an Airport, snatch some Lear Jet, then get to Africa, wher hte Black Market runs wild.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
hawk123

PostSubject: Ok   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:55 am

Dragonxz or whatever your name is, We came in here to have fun along with other militaries not act like idiots, But you can act however you want we are not botherd all we want is land then we can do some talking about other things. But whatever you thinks best, Let us know.

Thank You

Kind Regards
Royal Crusaders Of Europe
Back to top Go down
hawk123

PostSubject: hey   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 am

Also one more thing dragon, You need to update your maps they are dated 2 years back.

Thank You

Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm

I am not acting like an idiot, I am acting political with you, no insaults, or personal attacks of vulgarity.

As GPEO Director, and I am sure the GPEO First Officer also would agree that we stand firm on our decisions to keep the Falkland and Guam Islands GPEO Territory, asd they have been. They are GPEO Territory, and Armed RCOE Forces are not permitted into those territories. RCOE's past actions has shown us that we cannot trust the RCOE into GPEO Land. If continued harrassment regarding RCOE getting GPEO territory continues, we will enact a campaign to where GPEO Fighters will have right to shoot down all RCOE Air Craft entering GEPO Airspace, on site. This is a Warning.

If you PM me, I will talk to you on ideas you might like, giving RCOE status and global recognition. However, GPEO Land is off limits for RCOE.

Speaking of maps. An update will be up in the future, untill then, go by the last map on the GPEO site.
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:08 am

Dragnoxz' wrote:
I am not acting like an idiot, I am acting political with you, no insaults, or personal attacks of vulgarity.

As GPEO Director, and I am sure the GPEO First Officer also would agree that we stand firm on our decisions to keep the Falkland and Guam Islands GPEO Territory, asd they have been. They are GPEO Territory, and Armed RCOE Forces are not permitted into those territories. RCOE's past actions has shown us that we cannot trust the RCOE into GPEO Land. If continued harrassment regarding RCOE getting GPEO territory continues, we will enact a campaign to where GPEO Fighters will have right to shoot down all RCOE Air Craft entering GEPO Airspace, on site. This is a Warning.

If you PM me, I will talk to you on ideas you might like, giving RCOE status and global recognition. However, GPEO Land is off limits for RCOE.

Speaking of maps. An update will be up in the future, untill then, go by the last map on the GPEO site.

First of all GPEO is rubbish ur manners are disgrasefull u cannot spell, your vm wouldn't make britains got talent it would only make the garbage bin i would gladley got to war with u if i was in this, vw is the worst in the world so try again dragon! Speak english. Also i won't becoming back to this VW, And im spreading the word of ur discrasefull thing u call and Virtual world.

Worst Regards
Pidgeonpie19

Ps this can help u spell - http://www.tutorsteach.com/spelling-tutors.htm GOOD LUCK lol!
Back to top Go down
hawk123

PostSubject: owned   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 am

That is completely right well done Pidgeonpie19. We also think this VW Is terrible Ill create one 10x better than this, and ill invite you guys in.

Worst Regards To Dragon
Dj Fight by your self GPEO Not With Others

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: https://ittn.rpg-board.net/f10-explination-of-virtual-military-factions   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

RCOE is the ONLY one in htat new false VR-World. As before, they can't get what they want, so they run and hide in their own personal world they think is real. think of it this way. the FSX VR-World is "Virtual Reality World" whiel theirs is "Virtual world" or "Fake World" where they can't live in the "V-Realiy World" so they run and hide in their fake world. They get mad because they want control ove rthis world, but they can't get it because they are "Psychopathic" and are very imature and ignorant.

RCOE, how would you feel if there was no VR-World, and it was Factions, part of FSX ? Think of this, maybe the FSX VR-World is a world where factions have set locationsm and are happy with the land they operate out of. You like the UK, so you operate there. GPEO was willing to allow RCOE to operate in the Falkland Islands, but RCOE wanted GPEO out, but PEO said "No" and RCOE had a hissy-fit over it and left, after they claimed to have attackd. they dispbanded and fled, so their equipment and forces are no longer theirs, so logically they would have to re-build, and later work up to agreements with GPEO or other factions.

GPEO is in the clear, for GPEO has done nothing wrong. RCOE requested GPEO lannd, GPEO declined. It is simple. If you want GPEO land, be nice and respectful to those who hold power and status. Or else, RCOE will continue to recieve its negitave reputation.

Creating a new VR-World is only making RCOE look worse. If you want power and control, you have to work up to it. It is not just handed down to you for nothing. If I were you, I would try to rebell the current UK governmet, in order to have any possible ability to operate there. Because the only world you will succeed in, is the fake world you created. As if anyone will actually join it.

Factions don't join VR-Worlds, they automatically are part of it, unless they did not know about it. If they already opperated in a place before knowing of the VR-World, then they would either negotiate the area as a joint operations location, or fight for it. running away is like how babies run from bigger babies, however in this case, RCOE is the spoiled control freak, psychopathic baby that did not get their way, so they run away form their Adult parrent-God's GPEO, because they can't get what they want.

As for misspelled words, one might look to their own misspelled words before looking into the words of others. So, I may miss spell, so what. At least I desplay a message, which is more important then some jumble of wrods. so, get the message, not the words. Only intelligence gets messages and finds an understanding. Idiots ignore the message and attack the words.

Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 am

Dragnoxz' wrote:
RCOE is the ONLY one in htat new false VR-World. As before, they can't get what they want, so they run and hide in their own personal world they think is real. think of it this way. the FSX VR-World is "Virtual Reality World" whiel theirs is "Virtual world" or "Fake World" where they can't live in the "V-Realiy World" so they run and hide in their fake world. They get mad because they want control ove rthis world, but they can't get it because they are "Psychopathic" and are very imature and ignorant.

RCOE, how would you feel if there was no VR-World, and it was Factions, part of FSX ? Think of this, maybe the FSX VR-World is a world where factions have set locationsm and are happy with the land they operate out of. You like the UK, so you operate there. GPEO was willing to allow RCOE to operate in the Falkland Islands, but RCOE wanted GPEO out, but PEO said "No" and RCOE had a hissy-fit over it and left, after they claimed to have attackd. they dispbanded and fled, so their equipment and forces are no longer theirs, so logically they would have to re-build, and later work up to agreements with GPEO or other factions.

GPEO is in the clear, for GPEO has done nothing wrong. RCOE requested GPEO lannd, GPEO declined. It is simple. If you want GPEO land, be nice and respectful to those who hold power and status. Or else, RCOE will continue to recieve its negitave reputation.

Creating a new VR-World is only making RCOE look worse. If you want power and control, you have to work up to it. It is not just handed down to you for nothing. If I were you, I would try to rebell the current UK governmet, in order to have any possible ability to operate there. Because the only world you will succeed in, is the fake world you created. As if anyone will actually join it.

Factions don't join VR-Worlds, they automatically are part of it, unless they did not know about it. If they already opperated in a place before knowing of the VR-World, then they would either negotiate the area as a joint operations location, or fight for it. running away is like how babies run from bigger babies, however in this case, RCOE is the spoiled control freak, psychopathic baby that did not get their way, so they run away form their Adult parrent-God's GPEO, because they can't get what they want.

As for misspelled words, one might look to their own misspelled words before looking into the words of others. So, I may miss spell, so what. At least I desplay a message, which is more important then some jumble of wrods. so, get the message, not the words. Only intelligence gets messages and finds an understanding. Idiots ignore the message and attack the words.

Dragon learn to spell i think u need a dicionary mabey santa clause will get you a dictionary u need one alot learn to spell and come back when u can!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Pidgeonpie19 wrote:
Dragnoxz' wrote:

Dragon learn to spell i think u need a dicionary mabey santa clause will get you a dictionary u need one alot learn to spell and come back when u can!
Maybe you should learn to spell yourself dumbfuck.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

I want you to point out my mistakes, and THEN, we will point out your mistakes.

It is a shame that you guys would stoop so low as to pick at typeos rather then the message. You are unworthy of life, I declare you to being Oxygen Thieves. Adrian, Remove his lungs AT ONCE, so that he may never steal such plentiful air again.

To be honest, I would have though it would be fun to wage war with RCOE. Who knows, you might have won the Falkland Islands, if you actually fought us with honor. If you had the consept of how things are done, you might have liked it, if there was better verbal communications, and a lack of ego.

I just hope you know that I never once got angered at you all. As the message was, you start out small, and work toward growth. Sure, GPEO could have given you the Falkland Islands, and everything you wanted from it, but then where woudl we be ? AYou mgiht want more, then the rest of the world, or have GPEO join your gorup, to be in control of us all.

The way I see it. I figure we keep the Falkland Islands, you get mad and atack us for it, and may the winner keep the Falkland Islands, unless the other faction is willing to risk another war over those Islands. This would enable both factions a war, which could be sustained, t owhere we both fight one another honor, and for the pilots and members, we could be awarding them awards we have to give, ribbons and medals, and honors for their service in our groups.

If you ask me, a perminint war for the Falkland slands would help both groups in many ways, and we would not be argueing about one anothers spelling errors and typeoes. As far as our current situation, we are falling on our asses as groups, argueing about simple things, when we could be counting statistics, and acting like real leaders.

I am willing to begin a war for the Falkland Islands, and jsut keep the consintration on hte Falkland Islands. Your current location of South Georgia Island would be a good staging point for your forces to attack from, and well, you know our current positions. We don't care that you know our positions, because we are not the ones attacking, and it is expected that you know what you are attacking and how you are going to do it.

This can end with you leaving again, or it can begin with a fruitful endavor of tactical undertakings between both groups. With honesty and honor, with respect toward one anothers groups.

If the RCOE can manage to take the Falkland Islands from the GPEO, I will have no regrets, and honor the RCOE for fighting for it, and will withdraw our remaining forces from the area and declare a GEPO Defeat at the Falkland Islands Conflict. Should you fail to take the Falkland Islands, we will retaliate and destroy your start base, pushing RCOE further from the Falkland Islands, and making it harder for the RCOE to reach thier goals of attaining the Falkland Islands. As for Spain and uam, along with the UK. that can also be for another conflcit. However, I am sure your groups has Cells in the UK anyway. A Revolution in the UK in favor for RCOE might or might not work out for you. You will be in need of conducting the samd kind of propegeanda campaigns that TFC and Uatia did during the TFC's attempt to take parts of China. you can read about what happened politically, and determine if you truly wish to take on another person in a propegeanda war, along with dealing with Rebel, Militia and Mercenary Fighters from other groups.

There is no set law in real life, other then the law of nature. I don't expect RCOE to be singled out as a bad guy to all other factions. It is up to the RCOE to attain their own Mercenaries and form rebel forces to fight the current establishment of the UK, to over throw it and to fight other forces whom with to keep the current UK as t is, without allowing the RCOE to control it. You must form your own underground organizations before trying to form a full blow Nation out of nothing. All factions that succeed begin as a Revolutionary Force, seen by the established factions as Terrorists, untill the Rebel faction is officially accepted and recognized as a Nation. TNF and TFC once were like that, and so was GPEO.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 pm

How dare you come in and ask to join while then you put yourself in embarassment because you point on others mistakes. Go learn some manners and then come back if you dare.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCOE Requesting back into the VW   RCOE Requesting back into the VW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RCOE Requesting back into the VW
Page 1 of 1