ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FSXAA are back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FSXAA

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Due to the destruction of the New World, the FSXAA is coming back. Now I know what you are all thiking, "OH SHIT, THE ASSHOLE IS BACK", but Ive put those times behind me, and I hope that we can all do the same. Contact me on skype for more info.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:09 am

how does everyone else think about this
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
FSXAA

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Would love to know...
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm

SO guys what about the new VW? How good it is? How much better than GPEO's? How the problem of GPEO is gone? WEll what now. Your world is in ruin, everyones leaving. Why? What happened? Spartan screw up again? got tired of him already? What happend?
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:01 am

yep, thats exactly what happened. Sparty fucked everything up again, i heard it from many members in their chat.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
rubendal

rubendal

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:30 pm

hmm why am I not surprised?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Not anymore they arent
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

FSXAA wrote:
Due to the destruction of the New World, the FSXAA is coming back. Now I know what you are all thiking, "OH SHIT, THE ASSHOLE IS BACK", but Ive put those times behind me, and I hope that we can all do the same. Contact me on skype for more info.
Oh really? you still act like it twards me, and how did I know that the new world would fail? Eh, you really need to learn I guess. lol
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 pm

rubendal wrote:
SO guys what about the new VW? How good it is? How much better than GPEO's? How the problem of GPEO is gone? WEll what now. Your world is in ruin, everyones leaving. Why? What happened? Spartan screw up again? got tired of him already? What happend?

OMBU and FSXAA messed up even WORSE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The FSXAA are back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FSXAA are back   The FSXAA are back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FSXAA are back
Page 1 of 1