ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
avengerino

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Empty
PostSubject: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 am

RCOE is moving at this moment to take spain and cyprus because it is not claimed i will not expect any problems

and a message for GPEO the 2 bases you got will stay untoutched

if you like 2 c how it go's come in 2 our server

RCOE ops in the competitions
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:09 pm

If you see any former UMEF Aircraft and such there, please have them sent to Misawa AB, Japan. Watch out for the remaining little bit of nuclear fallout in the far eastern side of the island where the UMEF Marine Corps HQ was.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 pm

the RCOE Europe is talking with the leaders of Spain to surrender

this is more because we do not wanna fight the civilians

so we made some things happen we promised the people of Spain the following

1 ; Military protection

2 : we will not touch the age of there pensions

3 : we will not disturb the Spanish way of life

Air Mshl. mark"'avenger"'

(sorry if this is not that convincing but i try i am not a real good story writer) scratch
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:03 am

To honor my personal alliance with RCOE I offer to assist in the capturing of Cyprus. If you are interested in my offer please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:06 am

You do know that Spain is an Actual Country and they will NOT just surrender, just because you want, or think negotiations that they will just lay down their arms and give you Spain. If I were you, I would actually consider taking the point of view of Spain. Think about Spain going to the UK to take over, how would the UK Citizens feel ? I can asure you that Spaniards will not just sit back and let another Nation take over, for their wants of power. You saw what happened to TFC when they attempted to take a small part of China, imagine if someone attempted to take the whole Nation. International Communities would help Spain. Because the Attacker is directly in the wrong, and looks selfist to the International Community. Spain has a Military, and I would take it as a force as powerful as the UK Forces. Logic. Landing in any while neutral areas should be taken as if they are actually another faction.

Taking land for selfish expansion wants are not looked good by International Communities very well. I would consider rethinking your motives, for any expansion into other Nations. Especially when you already have the UK, when the UK has al lthey need i nthe real world, and then some. UMEF was the last to use Cyprous, I would contact them about it. There still might be (Possible) Chemical Weapon Residue there from their disbandment. Cyperous has been through conflicts before, Oppression by the former VSF and FSX-RAF, and also the UMEF, when they were moved out of their homes for UMEF bases, then UMEF cancled their intentions.

GPEO Forces were originally sent there to assist in the Defense of Spanish Sovereignty, should they ever be under attack. GPEO is NOT trying to cause tention, just warning RCOE about the historical values of the VR-World.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
avengerino

PostSubject: hey admin   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 am

if i c a white country it is not taken by any 1 so they have no army that is how it looks 2 me but if you like i will sent a shitload of transports there

and the international Communities are 2 busy with each other anyway so i have nothing 2 worry about

and for the sake of the Spanish people
we expect GPEO not to intervene in our actions all forces that do will be declared hostile

and all the Spanish resistance will be dealt with

the reason for our expansion is a tactical advantage

we already started sending troops

we are open for diplomatic options for 12 hours starting now

Air. Mshl. Mark"'Avenger"' 2th in command RCOE

Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 am

avengerino wrote:
if i c a white country it is not taken by any 1 so they have no army that is how it looks 2 me but if you like i will sent a shitload of transports there

and the international Communities are 2 busy with each other anyway so i have nothing 2 worry about

and for the sake of the Spanish people
we expect GPEO not to intervene in our actions all forces that do will be declared hostile

and all the Spanish resistance will be dealt with

the reason for our expansion is a tactical advantage

we already started sending troops

we are open for diplomatic options for 12 hours starting now

Air. Mshl. Mark"'Avenger"' 2th in command RCOE

there are other options you could take rather then attacking Spain. Why not bunk in the Spanish Bases rather than Stealing Spansh lands ? Remember that Spanish Citizens are part of the UCGS. GPEO serves with Spain. White areas should b e taken as if they are actual Nations, they are Neutral, not unclaimed. If you continue with your aims of dominating Spain, other groups will rise up to defend Spain. If you sent troops as hostile toward Spain, I can garontee that Spain will defend itself. You should know more than others that a Nation will not stand by and be under anothers occupation.

The International Community's attention is very much observing this closely. Like it did when TFC invaded China.

If any attacks or hostile strikes are done on Spansh Lands, GPEO will be forced to assist, but will not be at war with the RCOE. RECO would be at war with Spain, and GPEO would do a similar acts that Uatia did in China. Defensive Operations.

Should GPEO and RCOE Planes engage, this will damage the treaty in the Falklands of a Joint Base. I urge you to reconsider attacks on Spain.

You should know that GPEO is not in favor of war or any conflict, but consider that GPEO has defeated every group it has engaged in wars with since its formation. It is better to be Friends with GPEO than to be Enemies. I am sure other groups will also agree to this, including FSXF.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 am

i understand but when we bunk in i can not choose what people bunk in next 2 me so thats no option i do not like to be taken of-guard

and it would be hard for us to defend our stuff while a neutral is making the rules

i rather bunk in at a country thats hostile then i bunk in a neutral country

with my enemy's i know what 2 expect

even better!!! if there is an other military that wants 2 take Spain speak now

we will bunk in with you

if no 1 steps forward thats fine but it means our plan will continue

our operations start at 2100 hours GMT 0

for information contact me on skype avenger300000
or come 2 TS 3 : 24.253.52.145:7999

Air. Mshl. mark"'Avenger"'
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Uatian ground forces are currently battling resistance forces on Cyprus. Updates will be posted here.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Today I am proud to announce that the main opposing force in Cyprus has been eliminated. There are scattered rogue groups in the mountains but I'm sure you guys can handle that. Uatian ground forces will begin to withdraw from Cyprus tonight.
Back to top Go down
spencey5

PostSubject: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:34 pm

The RCOE demands the falklands islands back into british territory this is not to upset are fellow allies its that the falklands is a great asset for us i need an answer in the next few hours or otherwise wie will make disitions are selfs
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:21 pm

spencey5 wrote:
The RCOE demands the falklands islands back into british territory this is not to upset are fellow allies its that the falklands is a great asset for us i need an answer in the next few hours or otherwise wie will make disitions are selfs

GPEO negotiated the base in the Falklands shared with GPEO Allies, is that not generouse enough ? Now you want us to leave from the Falklands, after we have settled in, with GPEO Citizens, who are happy and have their peaceful lives there, with no worries or limits to their ability ashuman biengs ? How would you feel if someone told you to leave Cyprus, or those small Islands off the Coast of France ? Those Islands off the coast of France once were under German control, and they might have been part of France, before WW-2. What if France or Germany wanted those Islands back ?
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 am

the plans of taking spain are from the table

The RCOE does not have any plans regarding Spain at this moment all forces are gone except 1 carrier group that is there already for 2 weeks and the people that where involved re-sieved my map of my armed forces that are not at home

and that carier group is moving towards home now because of the treat we engaging right now

requesting this topic will be locked
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:11 pm

You should be able to lock it if you posted it, if not then just stop posting here. Everyone will read the post of this one being obsolite. You can grill them for posting irrelevent things here when you see them at a later time, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus   RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RCOE are gona expand to spain and cyprus
Page 1 of 1