ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FSX Virtual Navy

Go down 
+4
Ghost Eye
TomH
OMBU Nick Bernow
fsxvnavy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Actually, in all reality, now that I think of it, I never head a full couont on Tom, only on Stinger. You should have done this with Fraps, or something. But, I would like to go throught the recordings, to make sure.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 am

NOW LET'S GET BACK ON THE TASK AT HAND! INSTEAD OF BEING BABIES AND ARGUING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED ON A VIRTUAL WORLD!

Now... FSX Virtual Navy, I know you need members, but everyone here is part of a virtual military, or will be soon so advertising here is beyond the point.

If you would like to join please post that. It would be smart to add people on skype, come up with a history, where you would like to operate, how you came into power, ect.

My skype ID is wdf-ghost I look forward to speaking to you.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 am

Tom was never shot down by anyone BTW.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 am

That has yet to be determined.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:50 am

Well i was there in the till Tom left and he was never shot down by anyone. They got close but they didn't get him.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah, I was never shot down. And the truth is that the pics don't tell a story, and you can use them all you want, but the truth is that I never heard anyone get close to 5 1000 or Fox 2, so say all you want, I was never shot down.
Back to top Go down
OMBU-Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 am

Then ask for a redo of the dogfight, OMBU + Uatia VS The Rebels, and have somebody in the session to be the dedicated video recorder to capture all the kills.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 am

Honestly, it was all a set up anyway, so why should I redo i?
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am

The circumstances will be completly different so why would we want to do it? If we did it and SOMEHOW managed to win. Then you guys would make some BS out of nowhere and still say we lost.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:51 am

Question... WHY ARE YOU ARGUING OVER THIS IN SOMEONE'S RECRUITMENT THREAD!

Great... now the'll probably never join the world now because of you fools.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Oh wow i never bothered to look at the topic. ma bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FSX Virtual Navy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2