ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Virtual World Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

New Virtual World Rules Empty
PostSubject: New Virtual World Rules   New Virtual World Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Id like to propose a new rule to the VW that will cut down on the fighting. Now here is the deal some factions would like to do operations not as part of the VW but just screwing around or private operations. You have to view the factions as either operating In character(IC) or out of Character(OOC).

Here is my proposal: Whenever someone makes a session in the session description put OOC if you dont want anyone from the VW bothering you, because they do have that right.

Second, all VW operations anything VW related is to be help in compitions lobby under the name The VW or the Virtual world with no password and no spawning allowed now slew mode should be on for air craft carriers but no spawning allowed. REAL WORLD TIME AND WEATHER!! this is essentiial because i have some cool ideas to get the VW moving with this.

all of you whom agree please sign below
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: New Virtual World Rules   New Virtual World Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 pm

FSFR-Falcon wrote:
Id like to propose a new rule to the VW that will cut down on the fighting. Now here is the deal some factions would like to do operations not as part of the VW but just screwing around or private operations. You have to view the factions as either operating In character(IC) or out of Character(OOC).

Here is my proposal: Whenever someone makes a session in the session description put OOC if you dont want anyone from the VW bothering you, because they do have that right.

Second, all VW operations anything VW related is to be help in compitions lobby under the name The VW or the Virtual world with no password and no spawning allowed now slew mode should be on for air craft carriers but no spawning allowed. REAL WORLD TIME AND WEATHER!! this is essentiial because i have some cool ideas to get the VW moving with this.

FUCK NO

none of that GTA SA MP BULL SHIT FUCK THAT

FUCK NO = no thanks. in american
BULL SHIT FUCK THAT=no thanks maybe never. in american
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: New Virtual World Rules   New Virtual World Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:52 pm

FSFR-Falcon wrote:

This can easily be abused. I vote "Fuck this and fuck you" (No in American)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: New Virtual World Rules   New Virtual World Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 pm

ACOD-Archer wrote:
FSFR-Falcon wrote:

This can easily be abused. I vote "Fuck this and fuck you" (No in American)

well put lol
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Virtual World Rules   New Virtual World Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 pm

FSFR-Falcon wrote:

I can see what you mean, but in the VR-World, another solution would be that factions about to go to war should actually talk to one another to schedule the operations time, so everyone can attend. Now, if someone has a session up, for training operations or something, and someone wants to attack them, that should be legal, because the session is hosted by the defending faction.

Ok, the "Attackers" Schedule the primary attack, they tell the other faction "Defenders" when the attack will be, at least 24+ hours or longer ahead of time. In all reality, the faction about to be attacked should write up a defense plan for starts, and prepare for attack, and defend their land. If the Defending faction stops the attacker, then the Defending facction could persue their attackers and go on the offense during the battle, in addition, they now can call the next location and time for the battle, but after 24 hours if they don't the attackers could attack that spot again. This also could lead for a long lasting front line style war.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Virtual World Rules   New Virtual World Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Virtual World Rules
Page 1 of 1