ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FSX Virtual Navy

Go down 
+4
Ghost Eye
TomH
OMBU Nick Bernow
fsxvnavy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fsxvnavy

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 pm

The FSX Virtual Navy is now recruiting new recruits!

Please sign up for The FSX Virtual Navy its free and fun! all ages and skill levels no one is turned away. please go to the FSXVN website at www.wix.com/fsxvnavy/homepagefsxvnavy . please look at our programs and then fill out an application and you'll be flying soon. we are not trying to spam anyone we are just looking for recruits who want to have fun flying military aircraft.

FSX Virtual Navy Website

Max Fitzmaurice
President FSX Virtual Navy
fsxvitualnavy@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/fsxvnavy/homepagefsxvnavy
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Why don't you just join the VR World?
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Because if they did, they leave probably as soon as they joined because of the amount of corruption here.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 pm

TomH wrote:
Because if they did, they leave probably as soon as they joined because of the amount of corruption here.
STFU TOM NOONE CARES! Welcome fsxvrnavy but try not to advertise around here please thank you
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Ghost Eye wrote:
TomH wrote:
STFU TOM NOONE CARES! Welcome fsxvrnavy but try not to advertise around here please thank you

There is a space bar below the keys C,V,B,N,M and the comma, consider using it, and I am just trying to prevent someone else from losing their dignety here.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 pm

TomH wrote:
Ghost Eye wrote:
TomH wrote:

There is a space bar below the keys C,V,B,N,M and the comma, consider using it, and I am just trying to prevent someone else from losing their dignety here.
yea umm I am on my phone it's gonna be kinda hard to use them
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Good thing Tom will be executed at 1300 tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Nick, honestly, I hope someone executes you too
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

and also, Stinger, I do believe you ere shot down in GPEO territory, idk what they have planned for you
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 pm

And Nick, just a question, how did you capture me if I was never shot down?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 pm

TomH wrote:
Nick, honestly, I hope someone executes you too

As they all are telling you Tom, DHUT THE F**K UP THIS INSTANT, THAT'S AN ORDER PROCLAIMED BY YOUR CAPTIVE
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Good thing Tom will be executed at 1300 tomorrow.
can I shoot him in the knee caps before you kill him!
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty

I hve picture proof from Raider
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Ghost Eye, Please do!
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 pm

My Captive, I am a free man, and you never laid a had on me, although I have laid a hand on you too many times to count.

And proof? What proof? I never heard 5 1000 when someone was trying to shoot me down.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 pm

You must have been dreaming then you sonofabitch
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Ghost Eye, Please do!
hm I'm debating as of to what should I use: deagle, colt 45, barret 50, magnum, or flame thrower!?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 pm

I don't want him dead for the Uatian tank shell that's in for him tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 pm

How about this, I run way *runs away saying la la la* and you never get me, because your 10 year old legs are too short and slow to catch me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:03 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
I don't want him dead for the Uatian tank shell that's in for him tomorrow....
no problem may I have a moment alone with him please
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh, what, I couldn't hear you, I am so far away already.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Sure Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:14 pm

takes tom into a room ,while 2 gaureds and nick wait outside. Chains tom to the chair. Grabs knife cuts toes off one by one as he screams. *the gaureds seemed disturbed.* toms screams do not sound human. Next ghost eye grabs deagle points to left knee cap. *worst screams ever nick seems deeply distrubed*. Ghost eye points at rigt knee cap and shoots. Another scream. *dragnoxz hears his screams and stops writing books for a minute. He resumes* ghost eye walks out he's all yours. Guard and nick scream HOLY FUCK!
Back to top Go down
TomH

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:16 pm

I wonder what you say if that had happened to you in real life, and now think of how I feel.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:20 pm

LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FSX Virtual Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSX Virtual Navy   FSX Virtual Navy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FSX Virtual Navy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next