ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Accquisitions

Go down 
+9
The Asshole
OMBU-Destroyer
TomH
TFC-Ghost
TFC-Archer
$nake
MC Sics
FSX Capital Guardians
OMBU Nick Bernow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 pm

TomH wrote:
In response to the pictures being removed, why not. I requested those to stay private, and they have been been edited. There is no proof to show that they are original, or that they have been edited. If any other pictures are posted with edited things that I have said, which about every one of those has been, I request that they be removed. And Admin, I did not fuck up. It was destroyer and his lie about his photoshop knowledge. If anyone has flown with him, you'd know.

It is your word over theirs. It is up to the public to determine things, now. Once out in the public, it stays out. If they are truly lying, then they will get what is coming to them some day. Why not call them in for a fight, and dog fight them in one-on-one combat ? Solve it and if you win, he removes it, if he wins, it stays. One fight, one battle, one winner. No re-matches. If they lose, and we all know it, and it is publically aired, or you have footage of it and they refuze to remove it, we will hold an international vote, and if the vote calls for it to be removed, it will be removed. But, only if they dishonorably refuze to remove it, if you win. This sound fair ? And make sure to use the same craft, if you have to use the GPEO's A-29GU Trainers. THere is no need to use live fire.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:
TomH wrote:
In response to the pictures being removed, why not. I requested those to stay private, and they have been been edited. There is no proof to show that they are original, or that they have been edited. If any other pictures are posted with edited things that I have said, which about every one of those has been, I request that they be removed. And Admin, I did not fuck up. It was destroyer and his lie about his photoshop knowledge. If anyone has flown with him, you'd know.

It is your word over theirs. It is up to the public to determine things, now. Once out in the public, it stays out. If they are truly lying, then they will get what is coming to them some day. Why not call them in for a fight, and dog fight them in one-on-one combat ? Solve it and if you win, he removes it, if he wins, it stays. One fight, one battle, one winner. No re-matches. If they lose, and we all know it, and it is publically aired, or you have footage of it and they refuze to remove it, we will hold an international vote, and if the vote calls for it to be removed, it will be removed. But, only if they dishonorably refuze to remove it, if you win. This sound fair ? And make sure to use the same craft, if you have to use the GPEO's A-29GU Trainers. THere is no need to use live fire.

Dude, just delete 'em. Stop being a douche. It doesn't matter if Destroyer is lying or not. CG deleted GUD chats, so GUD needs to delete CG's chats, even if You need gotta do it. I can tell you, Tom ain't lying, but I cannot be so sure about OMBU after the shit they've pulled recently. I second the motion for the chats to be deleted
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Admin wrote:
TomH wrote:

Yeah... dogfight with OMBU. The last time I did that, they kicked me out of the session, said they won, which they didn't, and had some picture of an aircraft that probably wasn't even of me. I refuse to dog fight anyone in OMBU in a session hosted by them because of this, I don't need some people kicking me out in the middle with no one else in there to watch.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 pm

TomH wrote:
Admin wrote:
TomH wrote:

Yeah... dogfight with OMBU. The last time I did that, they kicked me out of the session, said they won, which they didn't, and had some picture of an aircraft that probably wasn't even of me. I refuse to dog fight anyone in OMBU in a session hosted by them because of this, I don't need some people kicking me out in the middle with no one else in there to watch.

That is why you have someone else host, or go into a session, fly some where far from other players, have another pilot share your craft. As in have neutral parties fly with you, fuk them up and then the things will beremoved. I aint removing them, unless you kick their asses. If it means you going to their house and fukin them up( the I will deleat them, cuz I dunt wana get fuked up, lol). Anyway, we all know that if it is fake, then it is fake. Make it known, and deal with their lies. Why bother with it ? Be the mature one and not even argue with them, you know if you are right, and they know if they are wrong. And you both all know who the honorable one is. I am not some baby sitter for factions. If they cheat, don't play with them, and form alliances that will cause them to leave the VR-World. Don't even aknowledge them if you know they are not in the right. Use facts and present them to everyone.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Admin wrote:
TomH wrote:

Dude, just delete 'em. Stop being a douche. It doesn't matter if Destroyer is lying or not. CG deleted GUD chats, so GUD needs to delete CG's chats, even if You need gotta do it. I can tell you, Tom ain't lying, but I cannot be so sure about OMBU after the shit they've pulled recently. I second the motion for the chats to be deleted
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:18 am

Considering that my pillots never lie, Tom, Go to HELL, as for Dragon, thank you for coming in here and chiming in, even though it wasn't what I wanted to know. I assume that Sics will be the next one to chime in.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 am

Well OBVIOUSLY there is no respect for privacy around here... An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth are clearly not going to make things better. Nick, think about it. We have been commended for our honor, valor, and blunt honesty on multiple occasions, and even by some of our enemies. Do you think they'd just say that because they can? It's all about credibility.

And Kevin, you do realize you are just making yourself look like Nick's bitch, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
OMBU-Destroyer

PostSubject: Now lets change the subject to something a little more reasonable   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:00 am

Now everyone knows that we had been stripping the CG territory of its precious resources but then I think MC called it off in the afternoon yesterday. I would just like share my results of my personal "Looting Logs" for both day one and day two. If anybody has any questions about this log, please contact me.

This is the official journal of the flight of OMBU-PFC Kevin "Destroyer" Tesoro's during the looting of the Capital Guardians.

Date of Operation: November 2nd, 2010

Mission One:

Flight Plan: Andrew's Air Force Base, Maryland ---to--- Newark International Airport, New Jersey

Aircraft Type: CaptainSim C-130J USMC (empty)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 306 Knots / 10000 Feet

Time of Departure: 1900 EST (7:00 PM)

Time of Arrival: 1955 EST (7:55 PM)

Mission Two:

Flight Plan: Newark International Airport, New Jersey ---to--- Morristown Municipal Airport, New Jersey

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 185 Knots / 2500 Feet

Time of Departure: 2030 EST (8:30 PM)

Time of Arrival: 2040 EST (8:40 PM)

Mission Three: (http://www.amalco.com/metal_fabrication.html)

Flight Plan: Morristown Municipal Airport, New Jersey ---to--- AMALCO Metal Factory, Mountainside NJ

Aircraft Type: Default Cessna Grand Caravan (empty)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 85 Knots / 1000 Feet

Time of Departure: 2100 EST (9:00 PM)

Time of Arrival: 2120 EST (9:20 PM)

Mission Four:

Flight Plan: AMALCO Metal Factory, Mountainside NJ ---to--- Morristown Municipal Airport, New Jersey

Aircraft Type: Default Cessna Grand Caravan (full of sheet metal)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 70 Knots / 800 Feet

Time of Departure: 2130 EST (9:30 PM)

Time of Arrival: 2155 EST (9:55 PM)

Mission Five: (http://www.lynchmetals.com/index.php?cont=2)

Flight Plan: Morristown Municipal Airport, New Jersey ---to--- Lynch Metals HQ, Union NJ

Aircraft Type: Default Cessna Grand Caravan (empty)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 90 Knots / 1500 Feet

Time of Departure: 2200 EST (10:00 PM)

Time of Arrival: 2230 EST (10:30 PM)

Mission Six:

Flight Plan: Lynch Metals HQ, Union NJ ---to--- Morristown Municipal Airport, New Jersey

Aircraft Type: Default Cessna Grand Caravan (full of sheet metal)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 75 Knots / 900 Feet

Time of Departure: 2240 EST (10:45 PM)

Time of Arrival: 2320 EST (11:20 PM)

Mission Seven:

Flight Plan: Morristown Municipal Airport, New Jersey ---to--- John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York

Aircraft Type: CaptainSim C-130J USMC (full of sheet metal)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 250 Knots / 4000 Feet

Time of Departure: 2330 EST (11:30 PM)

Time of Arrival: 2400 EST (12:00 PM)

AND

This is the official journal of the flight of OMBU-PFC Kevin "Destroyer" Tesoro's during the looting of the Capital Guardians.

Date of Operation: November 3rd, 2010

Mission One:

Flight Plan: John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York ---to--- Newark International Airport, New Jersey

Aircraft: CaptainSim C-130J USMC (empty)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 225 Knots / 2000 Feet

Time of Departure: (2:45 PM)

Time of Arrival: (2:55 PM)

Mission Two:

Flight Plan: Newark International Airport, New Jersey ---to--- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, Ohio

Aircraft: CaptainSim C-130J USMC (Full of Sheet Metal)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 275 Knots / 8000 Feet

Time of Departure: (3:00 PM)

Time of Arrival: (3:30 PM)

Mission Three:

Flight Plan: Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, Ohio ---to--- Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland

Aircraft: CaptainSim C-130J USMC (empty)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 310 Knots / 12000 Feet

Time of Departure: (3:35 PM)

Time of Arrival: (3:55 PM)

Mission Four:

Flight Plan: Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland ---to--- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, Ohio

Aircraft: CaptainSim C-130J USMC (Marine One is loaded)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 260 Knots / 7500 Feet

Time of Departure: (4:00 PM)

Time of Arrival: (4:45 PM)

Mission Five:

Flight Plan: Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, Ohio ---to--- Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 320 Knots / 12000 Feet

Time of Departure: 1630 EST (5:15 PM)

Time of Arrival: 1705 EST (5:35 PM)

Mission Five:

Flight Plan: Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland ---to--- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, Ohio

Aircraft Type: C-5M Super Galaxy (Loaded with a EA-6B Prowler *wings-folded* which gave me a lot of room to fill up the cargo hull with a great amount of metal as well)

Cruise Speed and Altitude: 285 Knots / 8500 Feet

Time of Departure: 1800 EST (5:50 PM)

Time of Arrival: 1830 EST (6:35 PM)

Resources Gained in Total for Both Days:

1,519,000 Pounds of Metal - (Properly Calculated to the amount that each of the aircraft I used to carry the metal in.) *I had a C-130J full with sheet metal and a C-5 full of sheet metal as well*

Marine One - Carrier Back to Cleveland in a C-130J (which can easily fit Marine One).

C-5 Galaxy - Taken from Andrews Air Force Base.

EA-6B Prowler - Loaded inside the C-5 Galaxy and flown back to Cleveland.

***Note: One C-130J is still currently at Andrews Air Force Base and I have future intentions to quickly fly back to Andrews in an FA-18 and load it into the Cargo Hull of the C-130 so I will be able to leave Andrews with out leaving anything behind this time.***

***Another Quick Note: I rounded all the Times to the nearest fifth minute and I rounded all my Speeds to the nearest fifth and the Altitudes with the nearest 500th***

Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:06 am

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Admin wrote:
If there were 2 AF-1's i nthe world, one was and stil lis damaged and is in Tijuana, since its last flight, and will remain there as a Museum; the other AF-1 sister craft was captured by the FSXAF from the FSXF, then was donated by the FSXAF to the GPEO just after the Revolutionary War, after their Disbandment and it now sits as a Museum in Honolulu. Other factions who think or claim to have the AF-1's, are not understanding the history of the VR-World.

GPEO-Assassin, could be just that, and assasin. Possibly someone trying to assasinate GPEO pilots.

No pictures or chats can be removed, sry. You all fucked up when you texted them. Next time you might think before you react, maybe try to apply "Self Control" when texting to someone, and try to be smarter the next time you text someone. There is no one stopping someone from posting private texts, you are at their mercy. Just for those who post such posts of private chats, you should remember the next time someone posts private chats exposing what you say. What comes around Goes around. Carma is a BITCH.

GPEO pilots, hopefully are not enterfearing with this matter, because this conflict, or intellegence war is ignorance desplayed among the newer factions. GPEO Pilots enter at their own risk, and had better not be representing GPEO. IF you are going to help your frined, do it under another flag.

There's three AF1s....

I duno about you, but here it says only 2 were constructed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_VC-25 And this is the craft that was damaged, with the other donated to us. If you think there are 3 of them, post it showing it, if you can find it somewhere on line.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Considering that my pillots never lie, Tom, Go to HELL, as for Dragon, thank you for coming in here and chiming in, even though it wasn't what I wanted to know. I assume that Sics will be the next one to chime in.

Go to hell Nick? Make me! You agreed with what I said about there has all the fun gone (I made the original speech) and you are making this not fun. Hey, your pilots never lie? Yeah.... sure, and, we all know you are lying about a few things already, so I would shut up.

Nick, you really should not say your pilots never lie, remember, you should never say never. And I agree, seems like Kevin is becoming Nick's bitch.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 am

hmm, Tom, Can i have your skype? Id like to talk
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:31 pm

SkyRyder13 wrote:
I'm not and never was a CG member. They just know that im a good pilot, so they hired me for some merc work. Then I thought I could make a good military thing for doing that.

Wow Fury, you say you didnt know about him, yet you had to have known about him if you hired him as a merc, that my friend, puts an end to that debate. Other than that, there is still the question of all the people spawning on me and randomly engaging me for what I see is clearly out of the GPEO's and maybe but I doubt TFC's jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 pm

OMG! Would you just put an end to it already! CG disbanded before the whole thing anyway so it doesn't matter shit.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
SkyRyder13 wrote:
I'm not and never was a CG member. They just know that im a good pilot, so they hired me for some merc work. Then I thought I could make a good military thing for doing that.

Wow Fury, you say you didnt know about him, yet you had to have known about him if you hired him as a merc, that my friend, puts an end to that debate. Other than that, there is still the question of all the people spawning on me and randomly engaging me for what I see is clearly out of the GPEO's and maybe but I doubt TFC's jurisdiction.

no one spawned on anybody, jeez. Spawn dogfighters are straight pussies. OMBU Destroyer spawned on me and "shot me down" which is crap because he also slewed.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:49 pm

SkyRyder13 wrote:

We didn't hire anyone's ass. Pack your bags, and take your false claims elsewhere.

So your pilots don't lie huh? so why is Destroyer lying about teaching skyrider?

This thread is full of lies, and the tremendous number of knuckleheads are not worth my time. Fury out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Goodbye Fury
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Goodbye Fury

You realize, YOU are the only one accusing CG of lying.

and stop being a pussy and answer my skype question
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Is anyone else in favor of just voting that OMBU can no longer post anything in these forms, and just look? Every post they have made has been full of lies. I think we all can see it. OMBU has dug their own hole and threw me in it. I am very annoyed of that. Again, we removed those pics, so remove yours. Admin, lock the thread, this is going no where, except for the lie-full rant that OMBU is trying to make, which is pissing everyone else off.
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Quote :
no one spawned on anybody, jeez. Spawn dogfighters are straight pussies. OMBU Destroyer spawned on me and "shot me down" which is crap because he also slewed.
I was just considering why the hell this arguement is even happening. Dragon, please, just delete the pics. Bernow, just leave it alone, you arent even recognizing the attack anyways. In almost every war, there are always some groups that continue to fight after an official surrender. You may call them rebels, terrorist, insurgents, but they all work the same way. In a way, it is almost logical to recognize the attack. Consider this: We arent officially at war with Iraqi insurgents anymore, but you can be damned sure that they are still attacking. The US government cant just say "Oh well, we dont recognize these deaths as casualties, we arent officially at war." The attack from Skyryder should be treated as a terrorist attack, nothing more, nothing less. And for the record, SkyRyder DID NOT SPAWN ON ANYONE. He had spawned from an ex-CG base, I believe it was Andrews. And as for the mysterious GPEO member, I can hardly believe that it was a real GPEO member. Dragon hit the nail on the head, here. It was probably just some random fuck working for a backwater group, trying to assassinate members of powerful VM's. USE LOGIC!!!!!! Also Tom, I dont believe that banning OMBU is the proper option. They must learn logic, and that will take time. THE FIRST STEP TO LOGIC IS TO ADMITTING THAT YOU ARENT GOD BERNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Just a question, haven't we been trying to teach OMBU for a while now, and they still refuse to learn? I am about to open up a thread about how un-fun this is for anyone against OMBU. And if anything, OMBU has to at least learn to stop jumping to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Tom, I agree, but I have to go on the side of fairness. You werent around when the whole world spent months trying to teach me during the ol' AA time. Kicking a faction isnt permitted, but I am starting to believe that OMBU should be declared a rogue terrorist faction.
Quote :
Well then, idk who he is, and I am demanding to know who GPEO-Assassin is or I will personally make sure he is taken OMBU prisoner, and then handed to my wonderful right-hand-man Connor, who will use his wonderful interrogation techniques on him

Statements like that make ANY faction sound aggressive, and in violation of the Geneva Convention.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:14 pm

TFC-Archer wrote:
OMG! Would you just put an end to it already! CG disbanded before the whole thing anyway so it doesn't matter shit.

AHH! YES! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
The Asshole

The Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Couldnt agree more, Sics. But, a lesson needs to be taken from this. This is a prime example of people who think they are logical, but are not. We can make a good opportunity to teach factions logic out of this bad situation.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm

The Asshole wrote:
Tom, I agree, but I have to go on the side of fairness. You werent around when the whole world spent months trying to teach me during the ol' AA time. Kicking a faction isnt permitted, but I am starting to believe that OMBU should be declared a rogue terrorist faction.
Quote :
Well then, idk who he is, and I am demanding to know who GPEO-Assassin is or I will personally make sure he is taken OMBU prisoner, and then handed to my wonderful right-hand-man Connor, who will use his wonderful interrogation techniques on him

Statements like that make ANY faction sound aggressive, and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

In case you hadn't noticed, there is no Geneva Convention around here. There is no right and no wrong. Only different opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
The Asshole

The Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:30 pm

No, there is no Geneva convention. But, each faction has the RESPONSIBILITY TO RESPECT THE OTHERS AND THE RULES. Can you honestly argue that stating "I am going to capture and torture your pilots" isnt aggressive? Legit countries and factions dont make threats like that, Rogue terrorists and immature children do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Accquisitions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next