ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Devlopments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:06 pm

The R-95 assault rifle had been completed in development and is ready for production. A civilian version will be made as well. Prices for the military and SWAT version start at 300 dollars a piece. See me or Connor for details and orders.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 pm

damn! that's a cheap rifle... What's the caliber, ROF, Barrel length and twist rate? How's the construction, weight, ect? Bullpup or regular? The most important question is... is this weapon in ArmA?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 am

To awnswer your questions, those are classified to buyers only, and were looking for a mod for this.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 am

Ahh, here is a picture of the Uatian AR-1B,

Recent Devlopments Uatian_AR_1B

The gun is powered by the Uatian 8x55mm cartridge, the ROF is 1 round every .15 seconds and the barrel length is 24 inches. The furniture (grips and stock) is made out of cast aluminum while the magazine is made out of cast iron with a special weather protection coating. The skeleton of the gun is made out of carbon steel. The gun weighs in at about 21 pounds (heavy SOB for an Assault Rifle) and all Uatian ArmA active members have one but you can only get it from me.

Last edited by MC Sics on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
MC Sics

MC Sics

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 am

I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 am

MC Sics wrote:
Ahh, here is a picture of the Uatian AR-1B,

Recent Devlopments Uatian_AR_1B

The gun is powered by the Uatian 8x95mm cartridge, the ROF is 1 round every .15 seconds and the barrel length is 24 inches. The furniture (grips and stock) is made out of cast aluminum while the magazine is made out of cast iron with a special weather protection coating. The skeleton of the gun is made out of carbon steel. The gun weighs in at about 21 pounds (heavy SOB for an Assault Rifle) and all Uatian ArmA active members have one but you can only get it from me.

I bless this item. I want it, and hope that Uatia will deliver some to GPEO, because GPEO has been on the recieving end of this, and would rather have the ability to use them, as well as some of the Hand-Cannons they got, along with their twin gun turret Tanks, which take on 4 M-1 tanks to one of theirs. Fuckers took me out while I was in an A-10, during a war-game sumulator.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 am

LOL, there are currently no export models available but when we have some you'll be first on the trade list. Actually, I think I will trade these to the other members of the G.U.D. as well.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Our gun is based on the old Halo assult rifle, but we took everything out thats unrealistic and replaced it with parts from the M4 Carbine
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Our gun is based on the old Halo assult rifle, but we took everything out thats unrealistic and replaced it with parts from the M4 Carbine

facepalm.

We care less of what it looks like, I want specifics like Archer
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:20 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:

So it's an M4 carbine then?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:54 pm

pretty much, but with a more efficient body shell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent Devlopments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Devlopments   Recent Devlopments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Devlopments
Page 1 of 1