ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Accquisitions

Go down 
+9
The Asshole
OMBU-Destroyer
TomH
TFC-Ghost
TFC-Archer
$nake
MC Sics
FSX Capital Guardians
OMBU Nick Bernow
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Recent Accquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Dayton Daily News
11/03/2010
John B. Dailey
NEW ENGLAND-Recent CG territory loss brings up the day that made the day of the Dayton, Cleveland, and Columbus areas, who are mourning the thousands of civilians killed from the CG attacks. The OMBU Commander had this to say "For what they have done, I am going to look into getting reparations of metal and other things from the GUD protectorate territories." After the talks with the GUD Chairman MC Sics of Uatia, the Commander stated that the military was cleared to take the reparations.

That crossed my desk this morning
It seems my population is very happy, considering that the attack will create hundreds of thousands of jobs
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:25 pm

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You do realize the agreement was to occupy, not capture. And I also remember the only force that was allowed to occupy was Uatia.

Besides, we blew you to smithereens, so how are you getting anything anywhere?

Oh and your civilian casualties claim is grossly over exaggerated.

So in short, get some logic into your head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

MC cleared me to loot the stuff, im not capping, and you failed to blow up half of my aircraft because you didnt blow u the internatioal airports or anywhere in indana
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You do realize the agreement was to occupy, not capture. And I also remember the only force that was allowed to occupy was Uatia.

Besides, we blew you to smithereens, so how are you getting anything anywhere?

Oh and your civilian casualties claim is grossly over exaggerated.

So in short, get some logic into your head.

Nick is not capturing, he is moving materials around.

Second, the territory is G.U.D. therefor we could have all forces of the member factions there.

Third, he has your AF1 on loan plus a C-130 and a Uatian Il-76.

Fourth, you did kill many civilians with your attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Not enough cuz OMBU still excists
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 pm

OK, I am saying this on behalf of OMBU and Uatia. the people that are engaging from GPEO, TFC etc, you people know who you are. STAY IN YOUR OWN AIRSPACE AND DO NOT ENTER GUD AIRSPACE UNLESS CLEARED. You do not have the right to tell me to leave GUD airspace or be engaged. If you come back, you will be shot bu either OMBU members, who did actually shoot at you, or other GUD member nation factions.

THIS IS NOT OPEN FOR DEBATE
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:54 pm

get your facts straight... no member of TFC engaged you.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 pm

BS, Ghost clearly engaged me
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 pm

ok... do you have proof?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:59 pm

I have witnesses that you engaged me as well, and he did, i heard him say it over the radio, AND dont deny something you obiously did

and ghost told me this

CG told me they just shot you down like 13 times in a row with your guys in session not fighting back
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

wedidwhatnow?
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm

ah... that's just the thing I never engaged you. I was sitting it Japan. So how can I believe anything you say if your so able to lie to me now?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:07 pm

OK, CG-SkyRyder, CG- Tomcat and GPEO-Assassin came into my cargo ferry session and when I was DEEP inside GUD Airspace, told me to leave the airspace within seconds or be engaged on my way to Cleveland. I did not comply because they were cheating and SPAWNED ON ME, so they engaged me in an unarmed C- 130
BTW, Fury, or Dragon, if you want proof, see me on skype.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm

OK, you should have said that earlier.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Why not display it so we all can see it? or do you even have this, so called proof?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:17 pm

I have the proof, i just cant figure out how to put it on here
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Ok, I've never heard of CG-Skyrider. Whoever he is, he's not one of us.

And honestly, why would we bother attacking you after we've already left?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Well then, idk who he is, and I am demanding to know who GPEO-Assassin is or I will personally make sure he is taken OMBU prisoner, and then handed to my wonderful right-hand-man Connor, who will use his wonderful interrogation techniques on him.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 pm

two things:

Again, why the hell would the CG (from a political standpoint) want to attack after they already left? We would've just blown you up again, THEN left. Come on now, common sense. These were clearly two of our pilots acting on their own, in their freeflight account. (oh by the way, they kicked your ass. just sayin.)

Skyrider is not a member of the CG. I dont know what you're on kevin, but whatever it is, you'd better get off. No one on the CG member list has the name "skyrider". This person is an impostor, and you have my word.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm

how does this prove that CG-SkyRider is Ghost? That was the whole point of this argument.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:44 pm

wait.... how am I involved in this? All I know is in a PM with Blackace, I was told they shot Nick down several times.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I am asking for those images to be removed immediately. Those images were edited and I request that my private chats with ANYONE stay private. I want this done now. I will take legal action if this is not done, and make sure OMBU is given the shit they deserve. Don't think I won't wither. And if I didn't leave all the OMBU chats, I would have the proof of the bribing. So I request KEvin and NIck remove those pictures immediately. And FSX private chats ARE private.

Last edited by TomH on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 pm

OK, first of all, I moderate this forum, this section. Second, he DID NOT NEED your permission because I ordered him to. Third, it is proof of this conflict, so Tom, SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR NEEDS, OR I WILL DELETE THE POST AS BS

Last edited by OMBU Nick Bernow on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:56 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
OK, first of all, I moderate this forum, this section. Second, he DID NOT NEED your permission because I ordered him to. Third, it is proof of this conflict, so Tom, SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR NEEDS< OR I WILL DELETE THE POST AS BS

Not to be a docuhe, but it is possible to file lawsuit for that. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but to hell with it. If you wanna get some charges, fine by me.

Again i ask, what does this topic have to do with me?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

TFC-Ghost, we called you over the radio in my session, and you failed to respond, and you spawned on me, similar to Assassin and engaged me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Accquisitions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Nationally Sovereign Factions :: 09 Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai-
Jump to: