ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TFC Chinese Uprising

Go down 
+6
Stinger
MC Sics
TFC-Ghost
OMBU Nick Bernow
Dragnoxz
TFC-Archer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Note: I will keep everyone posted when I see Chinese looking at the forum, this was just taken. I feel that most Chinese will be on line suring these times, since it is Noon for them when it is Midnight in the US. Here is one of them, but a few days ago I saw a few on here, and didn't think nothing of it. You all also should be able tosee who is on line, too. IF not, I will do something to where we will have a portal, or some something where everyone can see who is on, and where they are from. This will effectively make a seace on accusations on who we might know or not, when they post somethingswghen they stumble upon this forum. You never know, someone from Korea might pop on and talk to us all. Anyway, here is the Chinese IP, have fun, and don't disregard the possibility that someon who is actually form China might be trying to post their opinions on some of the political actions going on.
TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Chines10
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 am

Very well, you get a 6 hour extended grace period.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 pm

the G.U.D is attacking noe, we will be in the GUD session in comps
Back to top Go down
coolman2

PostSubject: this is coolman2007gold   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Quote :
Very well, you get a 6 hour extended grace period.

can u read

Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:52 pm

I have been ordered by my GUD superior to atack, session is Royal Crusaders session in Free Flight
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 pm

I am glad to announce that the G.U.D. Tu-95 flight has sucessfully bombed Dalian Harbour and Dalian Industrial district with AWACS and tankbuster support from the Royal Crusaders of Europe! As commander of the Dalian Assault I have ordered all G.U.D. ground forces to move in and secure Dalian. The PLA have issued simular orders and are moving in with G.U.D. forces.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:45 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
I am glad to announce that the G.U.D. Tu-95 flight has sucessfully bombed Dalian Harbour and Dalian Industrial district with AWACS and tankbuster support from the Royal Crusaders of Europe! As commander of the Dalian Assault I have ordered all G.U.D. ground forces to move in and secure Dalian. The PLA have issued simular orders and are moving in with G.U.D. forces.

I accidentally bombed what looks to be a civilian recreational park and I hope that the collateral damage was minimal. Dumb fucks shouldn't have put it so close to the industrial sectors.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Since I personally have not been at home since 8Am Eastern untill just now (11pm eastern.) and Archer was doing other stuff idk what, we were unable to be in-session, thus unable to defend ourselves, and thus the attacks never happened. In essence, "We gives no fuck"
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Since I personally have not been at home since 8Am Eastern untill just now (11pm eastern.) and Archer was doing other stuff idk what, we were unable to be in-session, thus unable to defend ourselves, and thus the attacks never happened. In essence, "We gives no fuck"

In essence, you are no longer recognized by the G.U.D. and I'm sure Dragnoxz will follow suit. Can't believe no one is willing to take an ass kicking anymore these days. You think just because the president of the U.S. isn't in office or he goes to bed that Russia or China wouldn't declare war and begin an invasion in his sleep? WRONG! The difference between me and you is that I am willing to take an ass kicking and take it for what it is or even be defeated in battle or surrender. You guys are plain cowards and are a disgrace to the VR-World. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:26 am

i believe there was like a 24 hour headsup for you to defend this and it got even moved forward by 6 hours (correct me if i am wrong)

but i think that is more then enough time to make shure your members are in place and if that is 2 hard you got a FAIL in your system

or your members fail you anyway if this attack is not reconized by you we will be forced to ignore you in the further progress of the Virtual world

if you like 2 know what hapned in china you had 2 make shure there was someone to observe or believe us on our word

if you have questions about what hapned ask anytime

Air. Mshl. mark"'Avenger"' 2th in command RCOE

Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am

sorry but i do not agree on that. If i were to be attacked, it also would be possible not to be able to defend it in 30 hours. We have a life you know, and we just cant be on our PC's every day.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 am

yes ofc that i understand but are you like a 2 mangroup then the virtual world is not the place 2 be if you ask me
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

$nake wrote:
sorry but i do not agree on that. If i were to be attacked, it also would be possible not to be able to defend it in 30 hours. We have a life you know, and we just cant be on our PC's every day.

Everyone in the G.U.D. plus the RCOE have lives too and we make time for the VR-World.
I am a mechanic and a computer builder/repairer myself and I still make time for the VR-World. If you are that busy then you shouldn't be politically active in the first place. SO! NO EXCUSES!
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Look I said that both me and Archer wouldn't be there because we both have different otside things o do. attacking a defenseless factions is the work of pussies. OMBU know I can kick their ass by myself. i;ve done it before. The only threat from GUD is Uatia, and we tried being nice and diplomatic but your warmongering and plain illogic is screwing this entire VR World up [again.]
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:51 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Look I said that both me and Archer wouldn't be there because we both have different otside things o do. attacking a defenseless factions is the work of pussies. OMBU know I can kick their ass by myself. i;ve done it before. The only threat from GUD is Uatia, and we tried being nice and diplomatic but your warmongering and plain illogic is screwing this entire VR World up [again.]

I have done everything logically, you are just mad that we blew the shit out of those harbors. I want a list of everything that was "Illogical" and I GUARANTEE you that I will defeat that list (if you can present one). Like I said, you guys are cowards. Hiding behind "oh we weren't here" poor pitiful you. Get real guys. You can call us whatever you want but that doesn't change the fact that things like this happened and can happen in the real world. Oh and by the way... if you don't like my warmongering... which I love... THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Oh wait! YOU CANT! MWUAHAHAHA! If I recall you are the one who ruined the VR-World last time, which you are doing so again by pulling the "oh we weren't here so we don't recognize the attack." NO EXCUSES!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:56 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:

Now, now. I remember a new faction called UMEF, spawned from GPEO members and formed with ACC. Did GPEO leave when illogical actions from UMEF, claiming so many nukes, and craft, and the F-22's of Israel. GPEO did not cower, it fought and ressted and made falid arguements which take place in the real political world.

Now, FSXCG is also planning on leaving, due to their claims of other new groups being illogcal. However, FSXCG has done things logic, I feel they don't like to be outnumbered by overwelming forces. TFC, LEFT China, when they could have sent in Fighters. I know they knew of this action, it occured after their members were out of School. 30+ Hours warning, enough time to rally and withdraw forces, if they had to that and to have fighter cover, guarding the troops and civilian workers on the ground. However, TFC was the invading force, China would have eventualyl pushed the small Marine force out into the Ocean, but still. If they wanted that Carrier so bad, they could have filled in that dry dock, and towed that carrier out with near by tug boats, all in as little time as it would take to flood the dock, open its doors, and hook up the tugs, to pull it to safety. All in a one day deal, 20+ hours. Marines guard the workers, strike fighters take out the Chinklits, the Crimsonites tow the carrier to friendly ships and disable enemy ships before they can react. Come on, you used Spec Operaitons against GPEO at Siberut, why stop doing it now ?

Uatia, however, did not know your forces were gone. They were lead to believe that TFC forces rejected the 24 hour mark, and gave 6 additional hours to withdraw. Which the civilians and workers could have been notified ahead of time. This makes TFC look bad in front of international medias for allowing information to the public about such acts. Exposing your opponen it top priority. If they give you intel, use it.

Now, I see from the outside of things, where the Crusaders came in, looking for a fight. This could have been a disaster, if the RCOE acted on TFC and declared war on their own, being a brand new faction. I know they might want to get into action fron the start, but still, we all blame others for jumping into war, then maybe factiosn should deal with factions, and not other neutral lands, which have no human talking for them for real ? Logically, I see everyoene trying to make it look logical that they got or can claim something. I have been guilty of these things in the past, as you can remember the UCGS, but even that was more logical than some claims now adays. At least most UCGS territories were once GPEO, or had members in GPEO form those lands.

(To be Continued)
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 am

Admin wrote:
Note: I will keep everyone posted when I see Chinese looking at the forum, this was just taken. I feel that most Chinese will be on line suring these times, since it is Noon for them when it is Midnight in the US. Here is one of them, but a few days ago I saw a few on here, and didn't think nothing of it. You all also should be able tosee who is on line, too. IF not, I will do something to where we will have a portal, or some something where everyone can see who is on, and where they are from. This will effectively make a seace on accusations on who we might know or not, when they post somethingswghen they stumble upon this forum. You never know, someone from Korea might pop on and talk to us all. Anyway, here is the Chinese IP, have fun, and don't disregard the possibility that someon who is actually form China might be trying to post their opinions on some of the political actions going on.
TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Chines10

Look, the Kremlin viewing the Forums, lol !

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Ussr_f10
Back to top Go down
Stinger1

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 am

WTH
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 pm

avengerino wrote:
yes ofc that i understand but are you like a 2 mangroup then the virtual world is not the place 2 be if you ask me

If you have such an opinion about someone or something, YOU dont freakin belong here. It is a free world, and you'd better learn its rules quickly or you make enemies.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 pm

$nake wrote:
avengerino wrote:

If you have such an opinion about someone or something, YOU dont freakin belong here. It is a free world, and you'd better learn its rules quickly or you make enemies.

hey snake

i do not understand where you so upset about

if you like 2 talk about it contact me on skype and i wil discus this mather with you

skype = avenger300000

Air. Mshl. mark"'Avenger"' 2th in comand RCOE

Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Take the bullshit match elsewhere
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm

yea, i already spoke with him. Hes also a dutch guy you know. helps a certain amount in conversations Razz
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm

$nake wrote:
yea, i already spoke with him. Hes also a dutch guy you know. helps a certain amount in conversations Razz

Off the record, I told my German friend about you. He wants to kill you......

Of course I'm kidding, but I still think it's funny the hatred between Germans and Dutch. Oh well.

wayy off subject
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:05 pm

well. if it were not for us, they wouldnt have gotten such a nice Fokker Dr.1 XD
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

$nake wrote:
well. if it were not for us, they wouldnt have gotten such a nice Fokker Dr.1 XD

haahahaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFC Chinese Uprising
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Nationally Sovereign Factions :: 04 Task Force Crimson-
Jump to: