ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TFC Chinese Uprising

Go down 
+6
Stinger
MC Sics
TFC-Ghost
OMBU Nick Bernow
Dragnoxz
TFC-Archer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 pm

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Lineofwar

This is the official line of death. If TFC or rebels cross the line, we will engage them.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:55 pm

That seems like a reasonable line right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh, ohhh, I got into someones mind again ! Someone wants the Chinese Carrier, and it will take some time for them to get it moving. I have a feeling that the PLA would either destroy it before it leaves harbor, or stage an all out "Get the fuck away from our only Carrier campaign" in order to prevent anyone from using it. Think, if you got only one carrier, and were fixing it up for the past few years, with plans to use it some time in the future, and someone came in to try and take your ONLY carrier, and you had a big coast that needed more defensive ships, and actually needed the carrier for defense, would you not do what you could to keep it and prevent an enemy from taking it ?

Come on, it is their only carrier, you already have one, and GPEO was even thinking of delivering those 2 LHD style former VMC carriers along with their craft, but now they might end up thinking you got 2 good sized carriers now and wont be needing the extra ships.

And besides, I am sure that Korea and Japan would not want to wage war with China, at least not untill election day, which is some time in the future, giving time to campaign. Korea might be willing to attack someone, but Japan knows all too well what happens when they mess with other places, they got NUKED a few times after flicking a beez nest over in Pearl. If I were TFC, I would pay more attention of Campaigning in Japan and Korea, and getting politically better with GPEO by keeping to your word of being a Regional Faction like FSXCG is, as you said, for the time being. Working on a Recruitment program also, along with a trtaining one.

Taking a Nations only Carrier Defense is not looknig too well on international levels, nor is invading an established country, which was minding its own business. Like I said, a quick withdraw and release of the Carrier would morethan help get the groups supporting China off your back. And the PLA might be nice enough to not trample over GPEO forces as they would think GPEO attacked them out of the Korean Region. I am just betting that China would rather scuttle that carrier then let it go to a potentially severe threat in the future. Jumping the gun to attakc or invade will result in a defeat for the attacking forces. You should know better than that.

IF it is a Russian Style Carrier you want, why not place a construction plan, similar to the Russian style carreirs and get elected, and make it known that in a few years you will have one, or multiple types of these carriers. I am sure Japan can produce at least one or two, and Korea I am 100% sure they can produce one, and maybe even two in their ship building areas.

It is better to live and let live, as in withdraw from China and let them keep their only carrier. I mean, China has not even been able to use it since they got it. Now, I am sure if you got a video game, or bike and someone stole it from your before you could play or ride it, I bet you would be pissed, am I rihgt ? It is just not the right thing to do, if you ask me. (Well, no one was asking me, right) what someone would be thinking. But, still, come on, it is their only carrier, and China has a Historical Influence which Chinese would not just abandon, and if so, you saw the past posts that those Chinese who want to change could get out, and join you, free of charge. I am sure they would let you pull in a few boats to pick them out of the sea after China deports them. This way your population grows, China keeps their Historical Integrity, and their only carrier. You improve relations with GPEO, Factions supporting China get off your back, and hell, maybe GPEO might have those 2 LHD's along with a possible carrier in store for you, and possibly other ships. Already built and ready for service. What do you say ? Are you going to make everyon think TFC is selfish and stubborn by taking things that chinese have earned over a few hundred to thousands of years ? Or will you have empathy for them, and respect their way of life by forming a better bond, or unity with them, and respect them as your neighbors who ould one day help protect you in times for need. You never know when an Earth Quake will happen in Japan, and might need the billions of Chinese rescue workers to come and assist Japanese workers.

I leave you with this GPEO request of to withdraw form China, and to allow China to keep their only carrier for naval protection, and to honor your naighbors and return to peace. And hope that you allow China to keep their Freedom to keep their integrity of their historical ways. Remember Peace briengs peace, war briengs hatred and more war. The more the disputes rise, the more attention you get.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm

If your on skype we can talk about it.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm

PRC wrote:
The Peoples Republic of China would like to thank the Great MC Sics of Uatia SS for his assistance in dealing with these rebel rats.

GO SHOVE A COMET UP YOUR ASS!
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:50 pm

PRC wrote:
The Peoples Republic of China would like to thank the Great MC Sics of Uatia SS for his assistance in dealing with these rebel rats.

Be gone before I spawn a swarm of wasps upon your genitalia!
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:34 pm

I suggest to the Admin that the IP of the PRC be checked and stored for future reference. maybe compare it against some people that have been posting on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:58 pm

TFC-Archer wrote:
I suggest to the Admin that the IP of the PRC be checked and stored for future reference. maybe compare it against some people that have been posting on this thread.

Cant get the IP unless theyh are on
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Hey Dragnoxz... I'm still waiting to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 am

PRC wrote:
PRC=People Republic of China
Smart Ones -.-
which would be CHINA!
i am not a VM just a citizen of China.

and I'm a moderator... Razz

(PRC posts removed for irrelivency, this thread already is huge.)
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:03 am

TFC-Archer wrote:
PRC wrote:
Smart Ones -.-
which would be CHINA!

What if he is ? And, I have been busy for the last few days, but think about what I said, because it is you declareing war on China, without a decleration, and china could view your group as a Terrorist Group.

Like I said before. Giving your group time to build up, campaign, win elections in JApan and Korea would help your credability, but jumping the gun attacking China wont win elections in a Peaceful Japan, nor in a Korean and Chinese bordered nation. If anything, GPEO shoul skeep N-Korea in order to prevent Chinese Army from doing a land rush. China has more troops than they know what to do with, and those small areas in those coastal city's would not be over run by anyone but Chinese forces. Like I mean, hords of them would flood thearea regardless of their combat experience. You would run out of ammo, and on top of that Chinese Ships would block the Carrier in or destroy it with their anti carrier missiles.

China has more technology than manythink, I would look their capabilities up for refrence. Trust me, it would be a smart idea and move to withdraw before it escilates from a conflict to awar. And I don't want to get into the middle of it. At least not yet. China is not that bad of a place, and I am sure they would be more at ease if you withdrew, for now.

Like I said, if it is carriers you want, why not share oe wth other groups rather than having to have total control over it ? I am shure some groups would like to have some craft using their carriers, defending the fleets, and if they and you are up for it, maybe even negotiate on where the carreir would operate next. With your group doing its operations without having to tell them what the operation is, as in doing your operations wihtout them knowing what the operation is. Black Operations. Carriers could beset to move constantly, from sea to sea, and during a time when passing an area where you need an operation done, you would have that few days window oppertunity to conduct your operations while the carrier passes through the areas needed to oeprate in.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 am

TFC-Archer wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Though I have an idea who this might be. Shit like this just ruins everything.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 am

Admin wrote:
TFC-Archer wrote:
PRC wrote:
Smart Ones -.-
which would be CHINA!

What if he is ? And, I have been busy for the last few days, but think about what I said, because it is you declareing war on China, without a decleration, and china could view your group as a Terrorist Group.

Um, well there is another way to think about it. Now I think you know who it might be. Tell him to come forth and announce himself!
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:00 am

It's all a moot point... TFC has just announced withdraw plans. Combat will be drawn down within the week and all forces will be withdrawn within 10 days.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 am

TFC-Archer wrote:
It's all a moot point... TFC has just announced withdraw plans. Combat will be drawn down within the week and all forces will be withdrawn within 10 days.

No, you will leave in 24 hours or prepare to be engaged. The G.U.D. has voted upon a new line of death. The G.U.D. has declared your recent operations "illegal and a threat to sanctuary in China".

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Lineofwar-PoliceActrevised
Back to top Go down
daniel56

PostSubject: Royal Crusader's Of Europe   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 am

If this vote is not answerd to the RCOE will be standing by along side allies and ready to attack
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:47 pm

A withdrawl of an entire expeditionary force in 24 hours? That is the most illogical thing ever. TFC doesn't have the manpower or resources to withdraw that fast. TFC only recognizes the first GUD Line. Engaging TFC would result in massive losses for all sides. Not only do you have GUD "peacekeeping" forces, you have four other readily available PLA Army Groups within reach. Stick with our 10 day plan, and we'll be out. All major offensive operations will cease at 1800 Eastern 28 October (tonight)
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:48 pm

MC Sics wrote:
TFC-Archer wrote:

No, you will leave in 24 hours or prepare to be engaged. The G.U.D. has voted upon a new line of death. The G.U.D. has declared your recent operations "illegal and a threat to sanctuary in China".

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Lineofwar-PoliceActrevised

How so? All major offensive operations will cease tonight anyways. We will be withdrawing over a course of 10 days
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:09 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
A withdrawl of an entire expeditionary force in 24 hours? That is the most illogical thing ever. TFC doesn't have the manpower or resources to withdraw that fast. TFC only recognizes the first GUD Line. Engaging TFC would result in massive losses for all sides. Not only do you have GUD "peacekeeping" forces, you have four other readily available PLA Army Groups within reach. Stick with our 10 day plan, and we'll be out. All major offensive operations will cease at 1800 Eastern 28 October (tonight)

Then prepare for combat.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Can't fight us without us being there Razz
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Can't fight us without us being there Razz

Watch me. Razz
There will be a session up at 09:15 hours UTC-7 tommorow 10/28/10.
I will personally bomb the FUCK out of all opposing forces at the harbors.
If you refuse to recognize our attack we will disregard your presence in the VR-World. Very Happy

Last edited by MC Sics on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Any attempt to attack earlier or to flee will be met by death Wink
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:21 pm

The very LEAST we could extract them in is 2 or 3 days... but that's without making sure the PLA retakes their positions.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 pm

TFC-Archer wrote:
The very LEAST we could extract them in is 2 or 3 days... but that's without making sure the PLA retakes their positions.

about how many forces do u have becasue it is possible to withdraw in 24 hours

Last edited by coolman2007gold on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 pm

[quote="coolman2007gold"]
TFC-Archer wrote:
The very LEAST we could extract them in is 2 or 3 days... but that's without making sure the PLA retakes their positions. [/quote

about how many forces do u have becasue it is possible to withdraw in 24 hours

It took Allied forces during WW-2 to get over a milion troops in Normandy within a few days. US Marines could be in and out of islands in the Pacific theater during WW-2, in less than a few hours, with proper planning.

I am not sticking up for anyone, but I know TFC dont not have more throops than everyone else, at most around a few thousand, since their recent establishment; Logically speaking, the UMEF disbanded and destroyed their forces, effectively making their new groups almost from scratch. Maybe a few Marines on the surviving CVN-Rockstar, and other supporting ships, a possible force count of Marines could be about a thousand or more, along with Naval personnel, armed for coastal assaults. TFC could have managed to temporarly capture some Chinese ports, if they did it properly, Marine style, but would not be able to hold them for long, maybe a week before Chinese forces could react. Right now they would be feelign alot of heat from Chinese forces, and anger from the local population of the polution from the pamplets distributed all over, both causing riots and the potential of uprisings in Chinese City's, and causing the Chinese to start setting up strong fortifications along the great wall. Possibly a split of Chinese, Manchurian and Tebetin communities, dividing China into three Nations. The Peaceful Rebels in the West, in Tebet; the Manchurian Region; and the Traditional Chinese Region, from the Great Wall, South. And also the potential for the Mongolian community to break off and annex the old Mongolian parts to Mongolia. This may one day cause for future conflicts, both in Korea, Manchuria, Mainland China, and possibly in Mongolia. This conflict might have brought the attention of Chinese Citizens tthat they do have different views on things, making for a strong possibility of a Regional Chinese Split up. I will leave this to everyone to view their opinions on this, because If I were a Mongol, I would hate Chinese Great Walls, and If I were Tepetnian, I would hate war and live in peace; and being a Manchurian I would have Mongol, Chinese, Korean and Japanese coultures to be happy about, and form an independant community. Koreans being formerly Japanese, could return to a Japanese way of life, possibly merging Japan and Korea into one. Now, the GPEO Haled N-Kora, could also work as a berrier in the event of a Chinese or Manchurian invasion of TFC, Japanese homelands, as a revenge for the recent conflict. And in time could possibly eventually be annnexed into uniting with Korea.

The GPEO only has around 710,000 Army troops in its invintory, as of October. Another 9 Weeks will add to the Army of GPEO, along with an additional 5 weeks of Troops Being advanced trained after another 14 weeks of all around training will add another 250,000 Troops. I know for sure that many groups don't have the capability for such ability. Most GPEO troops would be coming from Indonesia. GPEO lost half of its forces during its great split, and was made up of many US and British Forces during the Revolutionary War. GPEO use to have millions, but is now down to 710,000+ troops.

With the small amount of land TFC captured, and with Chinese forces ceasing attacks to let TFC withdraw, with a good staff, TFC would be able to get out faster than they arrived on land. Keeping in mind that TFC was attacking and was under fire when they invaded, and now they wont be under fire. I know TFC Leaders know they can rally their forces to withdraw. If not, their forces will not get another chance to withdraw.

TFC Leaders coming from a Military (Marine) method of doing things should be capable of withdrawing within a few hours, givn that Chinese forces are at ease and have stopped their hostilities.

The GUD has given enough time in advance for an attack should TFC fail to withdraw, 24 hours from that one post. There is no reason TFC should deny such time to act. It is combat or withdraw situation it seems. And TFC can't afford to lose what troops theyhave, at all.

It also looks like TFC and the GUD forces are now in the thickest part of political activity, and berring full force of what politicaly active means, and just how dificult it is to do things the correct way, logically and sensably. Helping them understand why they see platitions argueing al lthe time about who did what. THe Facts are stil lthere, dispite what each groups clames. Taking a look at historical logs, battle data, weather, logic, etc. It is good that Both sides are doing what they can to logically do things the right way, making several mistakes but learning from them in the process. It is healthy for both sides to point out the others faults and illogical moves, and it is more important for both sides to accept their errors when they erupt. It might be hard at times to admit it, but it builds honor on all sides. Even those who once did things illogically are now doing what they can to be logical. There is no reason to get mad when someone points out an illogical move, the best approach is to find the facts and accept it when it is exposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFC Chinese Uprising
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Nationally Sovereign Factions :: 04 Task Force Crimson-
Jump to: