ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TFC Chinese Uprising

Go down 
+6
Stinger
MC Sics
TFC-Ghost
OMBU Nick Bernow
Dragnoxz
TFC-Archer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:59 pm

no, three HAVE been scrapped. Two are scheduled to be, and have been stripped.

Yes, conversion is possible, but it takes time and money to convert an SSBN to SSGN. And it isnt possible fire a conventional missile out of a ICBM VLS. It's way too big, and has different electronics. Think about trying to shoot a .22 bullet from a .45 gun. It doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Well no shit sherlock even if there stripped it wont be as hard to bring them back than the 3 that have been scrapped.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Again, it would take time and money. At least six months.

And the point is that you claimed to have five typhoons when there are only three in existence.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Stinger wrote:
3 of them are in port in the white sea the other 2 were captured today.

3+2=5

No need to start calling each other names.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Stinger wrote:
and wtf are you to tell me that.

WTF AM I TO TELL YOU THAT? I am a MODERATOR OF THE TFC SECTION OF THE FORUM. TAKE THIS BS MATCH ESLEWHERE. IM DELETING ALL YOUR POINTLESS COMMENTS ANYWAYS
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:08 pm

just as pointless as your life
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Report-Leting, China (Source, Chinese State News) These are photos taken from a massacre of CCAF and Chinese rebels in an outlying town from Beijing. Souces from the local PLA garrison confirm 3 survivors, 1 CCAF and 2 Chinese rebels. The Helicopter picture below is of the only knwon CCAF survivor in the skirmish, More details to come.

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Arma_210

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Arma_211

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Arma_213
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 pm

The recent tragedy of the CCAF civilian force has triggered the CCAF Counter Assault Force to completely and effectively eliminate the rebellion in Beijing with the help of the PLA. The PLA has barricaded the city and set up mass checkpoints along all routes that enter and leave the city. Beijing is in effect, on lock-down.

TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Ccafcheckpoint
TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Ccafengagment
TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Ccafengagment2
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Stinger wrote:
you do realize i have a base no less than a mile away from the russia carrier kutnetsov and less than 2 miles from the 3 typhoon class subamrines.

Who let you base there, did Russia ? Do you think they will let you have their ships withot a fight ? Thousands of Crew in the Carrier, hndreds in the sub. Your group is so new that Russia would call your group a rebel force, trying to steal their ships. They would kick you out of russia, or arrest or put a stop to your faction in Russia.

In the eyes of other gorups, it is not going to be logical to them that you base there. Would the USA let Rebels callign their self Free Allied Forces base near Norfolk, and let them just outright take a US Carrier without defending their ships, or let a Carrier get under the control of them ? Would the USA let some African Force base in Edwards AFB, or give them it ? Would the US give Lokheed to the KKK ? Logicand sense, with the ability to back it up is needed, not claims or even announcements.

I am helping both you and TFC to understand logicall thinking. When you both start posting claims of what you al ldid, like pictures of rebellions, attacks, announcements of past tence things, without even doign them, that degrades the credibility of it all.

I will post this for all to see also, because they, too need to learn logic.

I just wanted to post this, to explain to others as well that making claims or announcements of doing something without doing it don't help credibility of anything, and neither do pictures. At least unless there is a believable picture of a miltiplayer scenario showing it all. Why not create an ArmA server, go into there and see what the outcome owuldbe with Civilians against police. Or do a Warfare session with both parties to see who would be victorious in the capture of one of the Major Chinese City's. Counting the death toll at the end, along with who won. And do BARCAP operations in Hippy Happy session, or leaflets drops. Because I am about to deliver some GPEO Might into China and show EVERYONE how it is done, regardles who is allied with who. Does GPEO have to E-Mail everyone on its movements into China as a Peace Keeping force, to prevent ingorance from growing any further ? No one knows how the Chinese will react to this crissis. So, why not just do some research, and present it, along with what hwppens to protestors. Come on, use LOGIC and SENSE, and think before you all act.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:07 pm

If you people would let this play out as a TFC-China only crisis, then we wouldn't have a problem. But nooooo, you all have to come in and butt into TFC's business. We are doing shit logically. these idiots over here (Stinger 90% of it) are just making it seem like we are not. Let this be a TFC-only crisis. We didn't ask for you people to butt in. China didn't either. PLA is gonna be hard o fight off as it is.

You people probably do not even know our final intentions
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:56 pm

There is certain politics that are involved with what you did. Now I am no more of a politician than you are Ghost but you can't just expect to piss in a pool without someone noticing it. Especially if that pool means something to them. Perhaps a humanitarian assistance campaign wouldn't have turned out so bad. But for the heck of it, what was your final result going to be? Enlighten us all please?
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:03 pm

That is currently classified information. I will tell you, it does not include a complete takeover of China. We're not even sure if we'll make it to Beijing. Do you honestly think we are stupid enough to take on the entire PLA? And TFC has no intention on engaging CCAF at any point in time
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 pm

I personally find that to be pure BS. I am suggesting you really enlighten us all or bad things will happen to you, like now your credibility is no more.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:11 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
I personally find that to be pure BS. I am suggesting you really enlighten us all or bad things will happen to you, like now your credibility is no more.

is that a threat? I don't have to kiss anyone's ass at this point. Dragnoxz has an idea of what we are doing because i discussed it with him a couple weeks ago.

Let me give you a hint:

Do you REALLY think we have the manpower, rescources, or the time to take over all of China, with 1.3 BILLION people, 2.3 million troops, with ICBMs with all 3 categories of WMDs? do you think we are that stupid?
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

TFC-Archer wrote:
You people don't get it do you? The leaflets are designed to only have a small insurgent population uprise against their government. Civilian demonstrations, sabotage, possible armed conflict (weapons smuggling ftw), essentially anything to make our takeover easier. I fully know it will take a pretty good amount of time to secure that area and fight off the PLA... however I believe that we can, with proper co-ordination.

No, I think you are quite smart actually. Have the people hand it to you on a silver platter. Why not? As it says... "essentially anything to make our takeover easier".
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm

We never said we were getting anything of a silver platter. The purpose was to make a percentage of the citizens lean towards us. Yes we are taking some part of China. No, we aren't going to go with it for 2 weeks and declare victory. It don't work that way. The PLA is a a good fighting force. We have to deal with 3 or 4 of its Army Groups, not to mention reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
We never said we were getting anything of a silver platter. The purpose was to make a percentage of the citizens lean towards us. Yes we are taking some part of China. No, we aren't going to go with it for 2 weeks and declare victory. It don't work that way. The PLA is a a good fighting force. We have to deal with 3 or 4 of its Army Groups, not to mention reinforcements.

Yo, I am not trying to anger anyone or am telling anyone not to do something. But, the Chinese Government would re take everything they lost, and then some, and look who is bordering them right now, GPEO, in N-Korea. China could end up wanting to attack GPEO at some point.

Now, if other groups see your invasion into China a problem, it only makes sense for a conflict, similar to Vietnam, where China helped N-VN, while the US helped the South. In this case, you would be the American/Capitalist side, while Uatia or something is the side helping the Communist, then again, China would be able to put up a very strong resistance against the GPEO, possibly a few years before both sides said fukit and gave up.

By invading China, you declared war on it. I want everyone to look at it this way. If someone like MExico invaded the US nd took Texan City's, how would we react ? We would take our shit back and pound into Mexico and take ALL THEIR SHIT, lol. So, dealing with this kond of situation one could look at the other sides point of view, even though that might be hard. now, if anyone needs advice, I am sure some of the veteran groups will be able to help out. Even your opponent is helping you to learn logically what is going on. TFC wants parts of China, other groups will tell them China wont do it for real, so there will be a conflict. One side wants to take, while the others want to stop them. Politically, this is a waste of time, one should go out into a session or have a ArmA session and fight for something.

Look, this is your guys oppertunity to see how a fight will turn out. ArmA Warfare, FSX BARCAP by CCAF, and TFC Infiltration of C-130's of Arms and Weapons Smuggleing operations. This Champaigh can happen for a long time, both sides growing off of this conflict. Usinf Leaflets to post for all to see, for many to choose who to side with during this conflict. I am seeing conflict benifiting all sides, both in Black Operaitons, Covert Infliltrations, Combat Air Patrols along borders, leaflet distribution, etc. When dropping leaflets you might want to post what they say, to convence others what both sides mean. In English and in the language of the nation targeted.

Remember, these are constructive ideas out of a deconstructive conflict.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 pm

We know that this battle is going to take a long time. We have plans.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 am

Like we have all said before, enlighten us.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Like we have all said before, enlighten us.

As head of the G.U.D., I advise you to back off, he said he ain't telling us anything and I believe him. There is a difference between asking once politely and then continuously demanding. This is already a touchy situation and demands aren't going to make it any better.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:18 am

I agree lets not act like we own half of the world lol
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Our primary objective will be completed at some point this week. Secondary objectives are pending if we continue this operation, but they will inevitably reach into next year. We hope to release our secondary goals after our main objective is complete. Until then most information is classified.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:17 pm

your primary objective? or is that classified too?
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm

The G.U.D. community has been monitoring the Chinese situation and has decided that the situation is critical. Following the recent massacres of civilians, PLA and CCAF forces we have held a vote to declare an official police act and the majority of the G.U.D. has voted yes.

The G.U.D. hereby declares an official police act upon the country of China. All G.U.D. factions will be sending in troops and equipment to secure the peace and prosperity of the Chinese people.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:55 pm

MC Sics wrote:
The G.U.D. community has been monitoring the Chinese situation and has decided that the situation is critical. Following the recent massacres of civilians, PLA and CCAF forces we have held a vote to declare an official police act and the majority of the G.U.D. has voted yes.

The G.U.D. hereby declares an official police act upon the country of China. All G.U.D. factions will be sending in troops and equipment to secure the peace and prosperity of the Chinese people.

You forgot to mention TFC losses. No PLA have been massacred.

TFC losses are TBD, as are PLA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFC Chinese Uprising
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Nationally Sovereign Factions :: 04 Task Force Crimson-
Jump to: