ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should Factions Produce ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Should Factions Produce ? Empty
PostSubject: Should Factions Produce ?   Should Factions Produce ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Should we as a VR-World Community officially recognize and produce things like ships, aircraft and other assets, including bringing fictional aircraft to the table for production, like the X-02, F-37, and bring back the F-23 and RAH-66, as well as our own custom craft, ranging from submarine carriers to space transports, etc ?

If so, we should recognize the logical and factual data regarding times it may take to produce such things. Aircraft may be much quicker than ships, and ships could take up to a few years in real time to produce. Taking into account the facilities available and the resources in each national region, including population.

There would be no such claim as to "we would have built them long ago, there for we have them now," because that would be trying to gain assets without really laying down the formal site and production facilities, effectively adding a fake ship or craft to an inventory that illogically could grow into unreasonable portions. It should be stated the time of which such start of project or construction would be done. Saying years in the future that one started it long ago without evidence of the statement being made at the tome in the past, would void such validation.

We should recognize such logic with evidence and statements of the start of the projects. I can only speak on my own faction for examples. One is that evidence is being uncovered that GPEO would hold more assets than previously thought, however some assets claimed would not be in existence.

The STMS for example has not even had its first piece of metal or any form of its fabric laid down to start construction, however large test rockets have been constructed, due to the statements and evidence of the tests being conducted in USEA documents. Test rockets, not official STMS rockets, no where near the size. documents transported from the old Florida NASA Kennedy Space Center to Panama to be shipped to secret facilities in different parts of the world, one of them was Scar Creak Facility, the other the Amazon Research Facility. talks about a joint program to produce such craft are underway.

Factions should probably state at the time they want to begin their projects, so it is recognized by the entire community. That means shipbuilding, as well as the construction of the facilities to be built that will be used to build such things as ships, aircraft, weapons and ammo. In order to do these things, one must know what it takes to even do these things.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Should Factions Produce ?   Should Factions Produce ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 am

Neutral.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Should Factions Produce ?   Should Factions Produce ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:39 am

Now that I've got help, we're going to be making several models for FSX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Should Factions Produce ?   Should Factions Produce ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Omni Core Unltd. wrote:
Now that I've got help, we're going to be making several models for FSX.

What I meant was for VR-World inventories. It is easy to make the models for FSX, but the factions need the facilities and resources in the VR-World to produce them. Will you PM me, and read your PM's ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Factions Produce ?   Should Factions Produce ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Factions Produce ?
Page 1 of 1