ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iraq Coup d'etat

Go down 
+4
Aswad Black
Dragnoxz
Ghost Eye
MC Sics
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aswad Black

Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 am

It has been long time since last contact. With greetings and honor we have things talk about.

Islamic Brotherhood noticed Uatians in our claimed lands who disobey our newly established laws. Uatia is on good grounds with us, and will stay like that as long they obey our laws in our land. Laws that are broken are practice of music listening, sports playing we seen, and smoking is rampant. We have offended now but let it go. We will implements our laws and confront violators of such crimes. Women unveiled is mandatory and we strictly punish violators, for women cause sin among men.

We notice Amidy surrender. He is criminal and needs punishment for crimes. We ask that he sent to us for punishment in our laws. He is sinful and smokes in spite of our laws and sins to women much. We notice his love of football, and used rap and metal music as weapon on The Brotherhood. We must be ones to give punishment. If we not your punishment can be satisfiable too. Just not let him go free, he must be punished.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 pm

I'll need you to come into the office so we can thoroughly discuss your concerns and remedy them in a way that will please both of us.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm

I can't go there now. I have my trusted la expert go to you office to explain. I am in field and limited at time with generals to talk strategy and structure. I honorably ask Uatia to give over Amidy or punish him in our laws and respectfully respect our territory laws and Islamic faith when you troops in territory. That is all that asked. Thank you friend.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 am

Mr. Black, I need to see you in person to talk about these things.
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Ok. I know a place to meet near my command. It is a restaurant that serves very good Islamic foods. We can make a private meeting room there with our and Uatia flag back drop.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Forward me the location in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:58 am

Reverend wrote:
Magnum Defense Initiative proudly declares their first official contract in full effect. As stated before in our operational report, Uatia is our primary contractor. It is in the best interest to MDI to center themselves in the Middle East, where their operations would be day by day.

MDI has also begun strategic operations against insurgents and extremists in Iraq, with the purpose of securing key assets and borders around our own and allied territories and bases.

MDI recon teams had identified an airstrip (ORS2) to have hostile intent, as a SAM site at the airfield locked on and engaged MDI aircraft near the vicinity.

At 1730Z, 20AUG14, MDI Command (Uatia?) issued orders to destroy key targets at the airstrip (ORS2), resulting in JDAM strikes against the Tower, Munitions Hold, Supply Hold, NDB, and any active AA and AAA threats, being one active SAM battery on-site. Furthermore, a runway denial (GBU-83B) bomb was dropped on the active runway, preventing further use of the airstrip for any additional aircraft.

It was also confirmed that an SU-25 Frogfoot was engaged and destroyed during the operation. The airstrip was approx. 90 NM NNW from Baghdad, and it remains questionable as to who was operating from the base.

If Uatia calls illegal hit on Islam of any kind, we hold Uatia responsible for causing war. It only prove to all in Iraq and Middle East of Uatia intentions to attack Islam and will recognize any contract force as Uatian ordered crimes. You pay evil to attack Islam groups and they call us extremists. And they attack airports for no reason. No AA guns there, they lie to make war, but it be on Uatia for them being primary contract with you. Any more attacks against or claimed attacks will make you responsible because they say you contract them.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 pm

As far as the attack on the airfield goes, we operated under our own accord, since it was prior to our official documentation of contract. A recon flight that was in the area reported a SAM signature at ORS2, and shortly thereafter was locked on and fired upon by the same SAM site. After evading and RTB, our command team used the information gathered by our recon flights, along with a covert affairs team, callsign "Assassin," to confirm hostile activity at the airfield, likely believed to be former loyalist forces, your enemy as well as Uatia's. It was on those terms that we launched a strategic assault to disable to airfield from further use by the loyalist forces by disrupting their communications, destroying their ammunition and supply caches, and dimpling the runway to prevent aircraft usage. BDA reported that there were ZERO casualties on either side, as the pilot of the unknown aircraft we engaged and shot down had bailed out with a confirmed chute deployment. We allowed him to be recovered by the loyalists, and allowed them to retreat from the area. The only effect this strike had was the disruption of controlled assets by neutralizing the airfield they were operating in. We witnessed several aircraft, most of them to be strike fighters, like the Su-25 Frogfoot, had flown intentional patterns to avoid radar detection, and several times they pushed the boundaries of Uatian territory with hostile intent. It was to our tactical advantage that we suppressed their base of operations in order to prevent the unnecessary and erratic behavior of these loyalists. Enough blood has been shed on the civilians of Iraq.

I would also like to remind you that MDI Command is internal, and has no affiliation with any contractors. If an operation should be initiated by one of our contractors, that would go through MDI Joint Affairs, which includes MDI Command. If our reports do not specify specifically that MDI Joint Affairs has cleared an operation, then the operation in context is solely initiated by my command staff within MDI, being myself and "Zazzmatazz." Do not try and label Uatia at fault for something they did not do.
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am

Ok, we might have ability to work together to stop private militia attack to us.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 am

At 0000 Hours UTC+3 today, I officially deployed Warkeepers.
A Uatian Warkeeper is the antagonist version of a U.N. Peacekeeper and will actively assess the situation and plan/execute strikes against appropriate targets at will.

Will post updates if I get any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iraq Coup d'etat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3