ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU

Go down 
+7
TFC-Ghost
Spectre Tactical Inc.
cappilot12
Reverend
Okami
MC Sics
Dragnoxz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stinger

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 am

Lololol, Dragnoxz has clearly been away for so long that he doesn't know shit about thrust vectoring OR trim. I designed the flight dymamics on the F-22, I spoke with $nake a while back about thrust vectoring and how it should be. So don't pull that bullshit with overmodded aircraft. I limited trim to only what was neccesary to maintain the aircraft in level flight when your trying to stay level. The aircraft.cfg and .air file are locked and passworded. No one except me can edit them. Stop bullshitting and beating around the bush. You lost and that's the truth. Take it like a fucking man. If that's what you are(since none of us really know who you are, and since were already attacking personal lives, you could be some fucked up delusional 13 year old girl using voice masks.) Lololol
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 am

Fagnoxz,

Bitch please, GPEO is a cluster fuck. You have the least amount of people and it took you the longest to organize a fight. The rest of us have been doing for months what you only attempted to do for the first time last night. And dude...FALSE!!!! Reverend lasted way longer than you did in the session against me!! There was also a third part witness who heard and saw everything and knows there was no instructing going on. Only dogfighting and I worked my ass off to get him. Unlike you, he showed tons of skill. So I believe he's done to you what he says he has. You died as soon as we merged. So beings that I've seen you both fly first hand, I have every reason to believe that he's kicked your ass just as he claims. And give up on the Trim and over modded excuses. Look at the picture, I was flying at over 200kts and my stall warning was going off. Your planes stall at 35kts and can turn 180 degrees inside of 40 feet. You're the ones flying over modded shit. YOU SUCK!!!! What I used is called BFM. Something you clearly know nothing about. After we merged you turned AWAY from me and dove. AWAY FROM ME! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT!?!?! And then you gave me the altitude advantage at the same time. WTF!?!?!? Your very first move was a HUGE NO NO, and your second move was just as stupid. Every body knows the first thing you do is secure the altitude advantage if possible, and to always turn INTO your enemy, not away from them like you did. You gave me your back jackass! You lost because of your own stupid ass mistakes. That's how I got behind you so quick. I started my turn before we merged and when you finally turned, you turned AWAY from me. Do the math. YOU GAVE ME THAT ASS!! Thanks Wink I HUMILIATED YOU, learn to deal. And no, I wasn't going to take off from Japan and fly all the way to Phoenix. Seriously, would you have waited 6+ hours for me to arrive? The whole point was to kill your stupid ass and put in your place. And that's exactly what I did. You knew I was in the session lobby because I waited there for five minutes. Everytime somebody enters the lobby you get that green bar that tells you. Plus you already had pilots in the air. I picked an unfinished plane, gave you plenty of time to prepare, and fought your superior numbers that were flying overmoedded planes that don't even exist. You had every advantage from the start. And I STILL murdered you.

And when it comes to Raz, that's not propaganda. I'm giving credit where its due. He's taken the full weight of GPEO until now. He did his best and never made excuses. All you managed to to was talk shit, make empty threats, and break promises. You've been promising me an epic battle for months. And when you finally showed up all I got was that crap you called dogfighting. And stop talking shit about people. Me, Reverend, Corsi, Stinger, Ghost, the entire CG, and half of Fleet all know each other by name and face. We know where each other live, we know where each other work, have seen pictures of each others' families, and the whole nine. We openly share this information with one another. That's why when you talk your bullshit about who I am, nobody stands up for you. No body agrees with you, and nobody even acknowledges anything you say. On top of that, nobody knows anything about you. Your name, your face, your location, NOTHING. You're the one who's doing your best to hide who you are. After last night I'm convinced you're just a kid. After hearing you adolescent little voice and witnessing your complete lack of intelligence and social skills, I have no reason to believe you're in college or even an adult. I think you're still in high school, and you haven't been flying on FSX because your parents grounded your from it. They only let you play last night because it's a holiday. And until you do what the rest of us have already done (reveal your identity to the world) I'm convinced YOU'RE the fake. Your profiles, Skype, and Facebook all use logos, not a single picture of yourself. You've never given your name although you know the majority of us by ours. And you don't do voice calls on Skype. Probably because you're afraid everybody will think you're 14 with that tiny voice of yours. You even tried not saying anything on Gamespy last night until I called you out and forced you to respond. And even then you were so hesitant to say anything or even admit it was you. So cowardly of you, and completely hypocritical of you to accuse anybody else of being shadey. You're the fake buddy. You're so full of shit it's silly. Just a sad little kid who's parents don't give a shit enough to pay you any attention. Now go to your room and think about what you've done wrong.

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 18088054
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 am

Taking my son to an easter egg hunt now. I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:52 pm

The only reason I figured you were not who you say you were was because of how you presented yourself, all hateful. I figured you knew me from the past, and started to figure out who you might have been, because no one starts off with hatred, unless bad shit was said about me before had, and you had intentions of being a fuck from the start. My friends are on my Face Book, not my enemies. I don't need to brings fucks on my shit to start shit. If it is a picture you want to see, I can give you my personal Face Book, if you want. However, I never asked to see anyone's, you showed it on your own. As for me not being who I am, you forget that I also have friends who know me, have gone on web cam, etc. I would rather look young that to grow old fast. So, I may act immature sometimes, who cares, I can do what I want in my own home, just like everyone else. And so I might have made mistakes, I admit it, so what, everyone makes mistakes. I knew I was not ready for a fight like that, but did it anyway, due to your disrespect. I should not let your disrespect get to me, because it is just not worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:12 pm

HAHAHA!!! Or maybe I got sick of you accusing me of being people I never even heard of for months. Notice how I don't have beef with ANYBODY ELSE? Just you. Why? Because you're the only person stupid enough to keep barking up the wrong tree after I gave you tons of evidence of who I was. Everybody else accepted it. You were the only one who didn't. Maybe because you're the only one THAT fucking retarded. Then you spent all this time trying to convince people I was a con when they had already been talking to me, and came to their own conclusions. Notice nobody even acknowledged your bullshit? LOL! Hmmmmm. I wonder why. And you still refused to listen to anybody but your own stupid ass self. What, I'm supposed to like you after all that slander? After you digging into my personal life and constantly trying to slander my image and accuse me of being some kind of crook? FUCK...YOU. If you actually used your brain from time to time instead of your over active imagination you and I would be just as cool as I am with everybody else. But no, you gotta be smart. One of kind. You gotta be, YOU. You're on a whole other level of stupid. You talk about all these people who "know" you, but obviously NONE of these people are involved in the VW because none of us know anything about you other than your logo, screen name, and scale on the stupid meter. And I showed you my facebook for the same reasons I showed everyone else. You're the only special bastard who can manage to fuck up such a simple reality. I figured it would be the only way to get you to stop saying I was other people. That if you saw my five year old profile (which I made in 2007) you would come to reality. If you saw that my entire family, including my parents, brother, and wife were all on my profile you'd stop your shit. If you saw my pics and videos of my military service and the real AST you'd stop your slander. Everybody else accepted it and we became friends. But no, not Dragnozx the wise. The smart mother fucker from...wherever the fuck you're from. You said that I made it all up. That those were all pics of somebody else. That I stole all of those pics and managed to convince the real guy's wife, kid, parents, and all his friends that I'm him. Shocked Like, I made all this up starting five years ago just to fuck with your stupid ass someday in the future. That day, I realized that you are probably the single most special son of a bitch in America. If I showed up on your doorstep and dick slapped you in the face, you'd say it was actually a ninja spy who I paid that got plastic surgery to look like me and it was actually a silk stocking filled with puppy dogs and candy that they slapped you with. The best part is, you're the only one who doesn't realize how stupid you look for all of this. And you say that you can do what you want in your personal life while you pry into the personal lives of others? HYPOCRITE. You should change your name from Dragnoxz, to Hypocrixz. In fact, now that you've been officially made my bitch I hereby declare that this be your name from now on. Good day, Hypocrixz.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 4:59 am

Oh my goh, I probably would have believed you were a ninja with implants that planned this all long ago and all that nonsense. I would have had to ask you to hold on for a moment while I got my swords, throwing knives and other objects to play with, and have us go play across the street, so my mummy didn't get mad for fucking up the yard. Cause of all the plants, you know.

Signed- Drypocritz, (did I spell it properly ? I think it is better anyway, LOL)

I had to post something. I am doing research on old nonsense. It helps me learn my past fuck ups, so I can be prepared to react better to future events that could potentially result in fuck ups, to where I can correct possible fuck ups before they become fuck ups to begin with.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Virtual Corporations :: Universal Intelligence Agency-
Jump to: