ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU

Go down 
+7
TFC-Ghost
Spectre Tactical Inc.
cappilot12
Reverend
Okami
MC Sics
Dragnoxz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Yea, you are right, I am unable to think of something else to say, I am out of words for once. I have a reason though. Up till 3, up at 6, did some things at school, went to work later in the day (cool boss lets me come in when ever), got out of work, ate dinner at 6, went to library at 7, did homework till 9, got here and showered, did more homework, and now I am checking messages, which I just had to answer to, but am too tired to think of good come backs right now. I do apologies for being so tired, doing school and work all in one day, mostly every day, weekends work also, when things need to be done. I don't think you know what it means to struggle in life to make ends meet, where you are the only one in your family with an income of 100+ a week, have bills and barely any food at the house. Do you really think I would be making so many mistakes if I was pouring all of my energy into the VR-World ? One like me has no rich fuck to fund my housing and tools to make craft and designs like you all claim to have (meaning the rich guy paying you to do things like that). I am a single person doing everything on my own, helping others if able, driving everyone places they need to go, dealing with my mom and her declining health, having all of the weight of reality dropped on me from high above. I know what reality is, and am living it every day. I don't care that I gave out IP's and profile names, nor do I care that you have aircraft and scenery and products. Because when someone like me has the design tools and know how to produce an object, edit .CFG files, and some how get it into FSX, that person does not need to have others work for him, or buy someone's models to build upon. Someone like me does it from the ground up, completely custom, at least with the tools at hand. I was forced to use default Sim objects to make my scenery's, and produced some objects by stacking them together to make bigger buildings and fuel tanks. I don't rely on others to make things for me to build up on, I create things and make them work.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Okami wrote:
Furthermore, by publicly displaying the IP addresses of all these users for the entire world to see without their written or expressed consent, you have violated ipgetinfo.com's terms of agreement. I have saved these images and will be forwarding them to the site staff as well as NW3C (whom AST is a registered local business under and protected by their legal sanctions). You should have just stuck to the virtual world because you're not very good at operating in the real one. We've given so much proof to you and everyone else that we are a registered small business. Nobody disputes this but you. And after being given warning you continue to publicly defame our business organization and have also publicly dispersed network information without the consent of the real AST staff. This is grounds for a civil suit Dragon. Your personal information can be easily accessed as well, only we will use it as a means of taking legal action. You should have taken the photos, facebook, Gentex Dealer License, flight gear product line, avionics service line, NCAT License, paypal business number, Small Business License, and everything else we've disclosed on our original site as a hint. You've now crossed into a world that you know nothing about. The real world. And the real world is run by laws designed to protect the people and business. It's not run according to the way you think it should be and you're about to learn a rude lesson. Recent amendments of the Federal Privacy Act regarding internet security allow us to pursue a civil suit or even class action law suit under the NW3C for "Public Slander/Defamation of Small/Local Business" and "Unauthorized Disbursement of Local Business Privacy Information". And once I've contacted Mike Sharkey I'm sure he'll be more pissed than usual considering you took the time to do this while he was away burying his mother in law. You just don't learn a damn thing do you?
Furthermore you have also violated the law by "Copyright Infringement" by stating that you created the aircraft in http://www.turbosquid.com and used there images without there permission. I am in contact with them and they will file a complaint to your ISP for Copyright Infringement of the Customers Products. You will most likly receive a letter soon and a possible fine on your next bill (: or how ever they handle that sort of thing! Have Nice Day Sir(:
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Okami wrote:
Dragon, bitch please. I live in Philly, murder capital of the US. You hicks are fucking choir boys compared to thugs that run rampant around here. That's why nobody ever heard of your town. Philly stays in the news for gun fights and murders. Sticks and country is a vacation. Can't even compare that bullshit to the ghettos our here. Peace and quiet versus constant police sirens. We're surrounded by mafias in every direction from Delaware, to Jersey, to mother fucking New York. Gambinos, Triads, Yakuzas, Ukranians, the works. You're not tough and don't think for one second you are. Country boys come up this way and get eaten alive. And a Philly cop would sneak right up your ass and break your fucking neck before you even got a chance to draw your boom stick bucko.

Don't ever address me until you get a computer so we can settle this shit once and for all.

No we are not thugs, they should all just be killed off because they don't know anything but violence. They are savages, and that is all they are, fucks that the rebels here would prefer to see GONE. You stick up for thugs, who are always in jail for killing or stealing. They are not smart, because if they were, they would not be in jail, to never get out. If the US entered a 3rd world war, major cities will be NUKED, because most major city's are full of savages. At least folks around here are civilized and have morals, love Freedom and do good onto others. At least those of the South can survive in the wilderness, can grow our own gardens, catch our own food, and shit in the woods. City fucks have to learn all of that if they go into the military, and they also have to learn how to shoot long range. Country folk just learn it very young. Lets just face it, City folk cant survive in the woods, and country folk cant survive in the city. But, I was raised by city folk, lived with country folk, and now I am in school.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:09 am

When the fuck did I condone their actions Dragon? Seriously, at what point did I say I support the shit they do? You wanted to act like a tough guy, so I explained to why you're not. Never said I support what they do. You have a nasty habit of putting words in people's mouths. And dude, the rebels lost. If the rebels were so tough and so smart they why'd the get their asses kicked by city folks? You got put in your place 150 years ago and you "rebels" haven't tried to rebel since. In fact, you're not even really rebels because you play by the rules and do whatever Uncle Sam tells you. One ass kicking was enough. You guys think you're tough but you're really the laughing stock of the US. Kind of like America's retarded child that still lives in the stone age. Nobody takes you seriously but you. Just a bunch or racists than can't handle the truth 150 years later. "City people can't survive in the country". Bitch please, their ain't shit to the country. Just a walk in the park, literally. "I'm in school now". Should have been in school the whole time. But knowing you're a "rebel" suddenly explains a whole lot about you and why your brain functions the way it does.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 am

And Ghost Nuts, get our head out of your ass. You don't know shit about our dealings on turbosquid or how copyright law even works. We did obtain permission to use the images numbnuts. Furthermore, we didn't market them for any monetary transactions or anything other than a hypothetical storyline, staying within the boundaries of the agreement. There is no violation idiot. You and Dragon need to realize that:

1. You're not smart
2. You don't know everything
3. You suck at life

Have a nice day (:

Last edited by Okami on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:29 am

And Dragon, you're in the state you're in because you're stupid. Mike offered to buy your broke ass a computer even after all the shit you talked. He encouraged us to support your ideas even though you always accuse us of shit even though we do our best to acknowledge your rules. And you make shit personal when we're trying to contribute to the VW you created. We've been trying to help, get people interested again and even offer them free shit to keep playing. Free shit that we put a lot of effort into. Just ask Stinger how much effort we put into the F-22. All we've been trying to do is contribute but you always have to do your best to make us a badguy. Notice you're the only one who has beef with us? That's because we offer everybody else the same shit we offered you. Help, software, support. Mike is the kind of guy that will help him if you ask. Fuck dude, if you need help with rent why don't you do some drafting for him? If you do things for him he's not going to let you just work for free. He's always trying to find work for people. Even if its just a little bit. He's trying do it for Stinger but he has to find out what the minor labor laws are in South America. If you're in a rut just say so. Stop being a fucking dick and try to communicate like an adult. I see you as an asshole, but Mike sees you as a coleague for God only knows what reason. Instead of accusing the guy of being a bad person, why don't you try to get to know the real him. Nobody else thinks he's a bad guy but you. In fact the whole reason he contacted you was because he saw you had similar ideas and though you'd like to work (as in get paid) to put some of your ideas into software. But you started this whole conspiracy shit and fucked it all up. You are your own worse enemy dude. You can't tell friend from foe. Get your head out of your ass. Considering the situation you're in you should start treating Mike like a friend and drop the slander because he believes in helping friends in need. Trust me, I wouldn't be in this country if he didn't help me get a work visa after college. He even let me stay in his house with his family. That's why I get so pissed when you talk shit about him. I think you're a piece of shit, but for whatever reason he still bothers trying to be nice to you and support your ideas. So maybe you should stop trying to fuck him in the ass every change you get.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Okami wrote:
And Dragon, you're in the state you're in because you're stupid. Mike offered to buy your broke ass a computer even after all the shit you talked. He encouraged us to support your ideas even though you always accuse us of shit even though we do our best to acknowledge your rules. And you make shit personal when we're trying to contribute to the VW you created. We've been trying to help, get people interested again and even offer them free shit to keep playing. Free shit that we put a lot of effort into. Just ask Stinger how much effort we put into the F-22. All we've been trying to do is contribute but you always have to do your best to make us a badguy. Notice you're the only one who has beef with us? That's because we offer everybody else the same shit we offered you. Help, software, support. Mike is the kind of guy that will help him if you ask. Fuck dude, if you need help with rent why don't you do some drafting for him? If you do things for him he's not going to let you just work for free. He's always trying to find work for people. Even if its just a little bit. He's trying do it for Stinger but he has to find out what the minor labor laws are in South America. If you're in a rut just say so. Stop being a fucking dick and try to communicate like an adult. I see you as an asshole, but Mike sees you as a coleague for God only knows what reason. Instead of accusing the guy of being a bad person, why don't you try to get to know the real him. Nobody else thinks he's a bad guy but you. In fact the whole reason he contacted you was because he saw you had similar ideas and though you'd like to work (as in get paid) to put some of your ideas into software. But you started this whole conspiracy shit and fucked it all up. You are your own worse enemy dude. You can't tell friend from foe. Get your head out of your ass. Considering the situation you're in you should start treating Mike like a friend and drop the slander because he believes in helping friends in need. Trust me, I wouldn't be in this country if he didn't help me get a work visa after college. He even let me stay in his house with his family. That's why I get so pissed when you talk shit about him. I think you're a piece of shit, but for whatever reason he still bothers trying to be nice to you and support your ideas. So maybe you should stop trying to fuck him in the ass every change you get.
Yea, I know, I fucked up, and have already admitted it. I can only apologies so many times. Yea, I have ideas and no way to present them, and maybe Sharkey is one who might be that link to get these ideas to the world. Now that the UIA operation confirmed that Sharkey and Corsi are not the same, we no longer have an issue with Sharkey, or Corsi. If you or Sharkey was given access to the UIA thread that we had from the start, he might be able to also know where we come from, and why we suspected him to be one of Corsi's plans, and profiles. You can look at the similarities. We were almost sure, until Corsi's IP was not a match. The ACC argument was stages to draw both in on it, and it worked, and our result was found, and our suspected IP's were not matches. The three things we can conclude is that Corsi lives in NC, and you all are in PA, his IP was different from yours, both have FB profiles with different friends, and no relation, what is common in both is a private business, his is Eagle Sim your guys is AST. Both can produce scenery's, both seem to have similar tastes in art, in fact all three of us do. I bet our types of music is also similar. It is said that great minds think alike. I no longer feel that AST is an enemy of any kind. I am grateful that someone like Sharkey still remains and might even see something good in my ideas. Maybe he sees potential, a possible profit, or a future company partner ? I have all summer to work on things, however, have no computer. I have been working, but with bills, and unable to save up. By the time I save up 200, my mom presents a bill that just has to be paid that day, then I am back down to the just making ends meet.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Actually Eagle Sim is not the same company it used to be, we don't do FSX stuff anymore. It is now Eagle Strategic Initiatives and Marketing Consulting, so we basically have nothing in common except for a common dislike of hypocritical morons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:18 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 am

There have been a few things on my mind. First off, I'm DONE with this bullshit. Mike will be back Friday and he'll make his decision about OCU's place then. I've talked to him over the phone and told him briefly about what's been going on here. He didn't tell me what his thoughts were, only that we'll talk when he gets back.

Now I have to ask, even if it did turn out that Sharkey and Corsi were the same guys, what difference does it make? I though this was a VIRTUAL world. Everything we do, every faction, every scenario, are all hypothetical. I don't understand why you, Dragnoxz (is that your real name?), went so far to start investigating peoples' personal lives. This is a game, a hobby, a virtual world ruled by the imagination. Why were you putting so much of your time and effort into investigating real people in the real world? The UIA IS NOT REAL. You need to learn when to draw the line. It's not like you have hundreds of participants in this VW. You should be thankful for every single faction involved. Even if they are run by the same people, each one is unique and gives players more options and expands the global theater. Every new group brings with it tons of new options and REASONS to keep playing in this God forsaken VW. You should see them as contributors, not real life terrorist threats. The territories you hold in the VW world are not yours in reality. UIA, GPEO, OCU, TFC, even Fleet are just fiction. And from what I see, nobody is even enjoying this VW anymore because of your bullshit. You make everything personal instead of just letting it be a fucking game, and now you have even stripped your players of their real world privacy. You've completely forgotten the point of all this and now you've gone too far. Mike is going to get in contact with you about that IP thing you did. And he's not going to contact you on here or Skype to talk about it. He'll provide you a phone number to call, and when you do expect that there will be more than one person on the line. Up until now he's had respect and patience for you despite your constant mistakes and slander. Now you've distributed information regarding his private business as well as the privacy of others who had nothing to do with your foolish real world investigation. If anybody wants to send a virus they now have several IPs they can send them to. You've endangered us all, and over what? Your fucking nerd pride. Our patience for you is about up. You didn't take him seriously when he was doing his best to prove to you who he was. I suggest you learn from that mistake or else you'll find out how much legal support he has as a registered business owner. One day you'll learn to listen to others, and not just the voices in your head. And for your sake I hope it happens soon.

Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 pm

As a follow up to what Okami has said here I would like to reiterate a point which I expressed previously.

Dragon, bitch please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Wow, an IP is not grounds for legal action. It is an IP. It is not like I gave out phone numbers or addresses and am encouraging everyone to send in requests for gay porn magazines to their addresses, or something. The act of putting in a virus or hacking someones computer is a crime, not the information. I seen IP's from major city capitals, posted them, and no one got mad. There is no reason for you to get mad, because those are IP's, and IP's can change. You need one another's IP to connect to games. It is not a crime to give out IP's. We post them everywhere. It is called Direct Connect. There is nothing you can do. You are just upset that you know we know when someone is using the same IP for multiple profiles and maybe computers. The only thing shown was a confirmation of IP's. We found that one IP was in S-Carolina, while the other was in Philly. We suspected one was playing as others, and trying to lie to disrupt the fun for everyone.

Corsi, clown
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Regardless, Dragnoxz, an IP is considered private information, and can only be handed out at the discretion of the owner of the content. If they wanted to, they could take legal action for infringement of privacy, since you tracked their IPs and posted them publicly without their consent. The most you'd get is a hefty fine, since it is a private business owner, but it would wind up on your record, and screw your eligibility for most employment options. If they wanted to, they could fuck up your future, EVEN IF they lost the lawsuit, which I doubt. An IP may be changeable, and it may be a common device, but it is still considered property, and you distributing it to the public without consent is lines for a hefty fee.

As for what Okami said, I agree. You've taken things way out of proportion. This is supposed to be a GAME. GAMES are supposed to be FUN. YOU are RUINING all the FUN for EVERYONE ELSE by taking things TOO FAR. Stay out of other peoples' personal information, and stop mingling in on everything they say or do.

This being said, I remind everyone that myself and Corsi are re-starting our own Virtual World, in hope that we can get rid of this political bullshit and actually have some fun for once. We will have a vUN in place to mandate everything in the interest of the majority to make sure things remain fair and entertaining. You are welcome to contact me at any of the following:

-OR-
TFC HQ TeamSpeak 3: 199.193.250.121:9986 (no password)

If I am unavailable, leave me a message on Skype and I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 am

TFC-Reverend wrote:
Regardless, Dragnoxz, an IP is considered private information, and can only be handed out at the discretion of the owner of the content. If they wanted to, they could take legal action for infringement of privacy, since you tracked their IPs and posted them publicly without their consent. The most you'd get is a hefty fine, since it is a private business owner, but it would wind up on your record, and screw your eligibility for most employment options. If they wanted to, they could fuck up your future, EVEN IF they lost the lawsuit, which I doubt. An IP may be changeable, and it may be a common device, but it is still considered property, and you distributing it to the public without consent is lines for a hefty fee. The worse thing that might happen, if anything could happen, is this site be deleted, which can be re-created and made better. All data regarding the VR-World is saved on my H-Drive. No one can really do anything, it is an IP, nothing more.

As for what Okami said, I agree. You've taken things way out of proportion. This is supposed to be a GAME. GAMES are supposed to be FUN. YOU are RUINING all the FUN for EVERYONE ELSE by taking things TOO FAR. Stay out of other peoples' personal information, and stop mingling in on everything they say or do. What is taking things too far is personal insults. I only react to the actions of others.

This being said, I remind everyone that myself and Corsi are re-starting our own Virtual World, in hope that we can get rid of this political bullshit and actually have some fun for once. We will have a vUN in place to mandate everything in the interest of the majority to make sure things remain fair and entertaining. You are welcome to contact me at any of the following:

-OR-
TFC HQ TeamSpeak 3: 199.193.250.121:9986 (no password)

If I am unavailable, leave me a message on Skype and I'll get back to you.

This world you make will fall again, as it has in the past. You are not the creators, you are teh copiers, trying to follow the pioneers
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 am

Oh Dragnoxz, I have no intention on following your layout at all. I have taken the time to find my own maps to use to start. Me and Corsi have sat and discussed several variations in rules, including money systems, delivery times, costs, and so forth. I think one of the few things we're borrowing is the counting system, which I remember I helped pioneer back in my EARLY days, when I was 8 on FS98, I believe. That's damn near 11 years ago. As for "the worst that can happen" you're highly mistaken. I implore you do some research on the fact, because I know for a fact you can be sued for infringement of privacy. If it was a personal computer at home I wouldn't care, but being as its a private business, and you did not have the consent of the business owner, it brings things to a whole new level. You'll find out soon enough what the "worst that can happen" is, I'm sure.

Secondly, you took things out of proportion when you had UIA step in and go rustling through peoples' personal data. Who knows what else they found and gave you that you DIDN'T put on here. Personal e-mails, names, SSNs maybe. We don't know how far they went, and that is why actions are being as swift and unrelenting as they are.

Lastly, do not claim you know what my Virtual World will be like. We are, like yourself, pioneers of a new idea. I don't see a patent anywhere, and even if there was one, there are ways around it, and I assure you this world will be no duplicate of yours. Maybe the occasional similarity, but by no means are we copiers. I can also ensure that my world will at least be more active than yours, since you managed to piss everyone off over here and they want nothing to do with you.

All in all, nice attempt Dragnoxz, but once again you have proven to me that you are a lot more ignorant and stupid than I believed. I implore you to come and start a NEW VM on my world to see how you would last when you are stripped of your ability to control everything like a God.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Your words are like a paper tiger. I wait for the day someone takes me to a court for such petty things as an IP. There is no SSN, just an IP, it is not a crime, and if it is, it is a ridicules one, which should be abolished.

Your past worlds have failed because there was a single owner, controlling it like a God. There is the UIA here, and you are the outsiders who don't accept how things are supposed to be done. You are playing the VR-World like a Risk game, where everyone is supposedly to dominate the other, in a Fascist way. You are fascist, like the Nazi's. Your world will fall, because it is flawed before you even begin. The VR-World has no one person controlling it 100%, because it is like the real world, with an Illuminati running it. The only way to defeat it is from within, and only those in it know who is who and who has such power in it. So, run off to your world that is formed to end. You don't wage wars with foes, you wage war with yourselves. There is a difference between a kill on a friend and a kill on a foe. A friend kill is messing around, a foe kill is no quarrel, countable because you fought an enemy. Once you disruptive groups leave, we can begin our UIA operation, which would have started if none of this garbage had happened. GPEO can safely withdraw, operate peacefully in a smaller region, and the UIA can form shell groups, later to be operated by new folks. The plan is already in the works, so the sooner you leave, the better.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Reverend,

Don't expel yourself trying to explain the legal system to Dragon. He doesn't live in reality with the rest of us. Dragnoxz lives here, in the virtual world. But even so, he'll soon find out just how "petty" the legal system is. I personally think it's quite hypocritical of him to use that word. GPEO is starting shell groups for others to eventually take over, but when other groups try to do that same he stalks and slanders. Soon GPEO will have 100% control of the VW because soon GPEO will be the only group in the VW. When others seen a more realistic world with actual legal systems and international policies recognized by the real world, they will flock there. I don't know what his talk of Nazism stems from as I know the arrangements you and Mike worked out. Very realistic and fair if you ask me, unlike anything I've seen in this one. And as far as him talking about your world failing, what does he call this? Does he think he's succeeded? He's chased off every other participant because he can't tell when his world ends and the real one begins. He has no respect for his own members privacy, so why would anybody even feel safe interacting with him? Dragnoxz has already proven he'll go to any means to "investigate" people's personal lives, even if he's dead wrong and they've been offering proof of that since day one. Nobody in their right mind would want to expose themselves to such a lunatic. Of course, he'll have his power trip talk using huge metaphors in response to this, but reality is very different. Everybody who's every tried getting involved in this has walked away for the same reasons. Everybody who's read the forums knows the truth. And that's why NOBODY is coming back to world, and the few that are here are once again LEAVING. Dragnoxz has proven that he's incapable of learning from his own mistakes, because he doesn't even see them as mistakes. Everything's always somebody else's fault. I fully understand why Mike is willing to provide you the software and financial endorsements he was planning to provide Dragnoxz months ago, before we all realized how much of a idiot he is. I'm sure you'll actually appreciate the contributions.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:57 pm

@Dragnoxz: Do not refer to me as a Nazi. If anyone comes near that qualification, it's you.

@Okami: I'm sure I will appreciate what Mike has to offer, and more. I also agree with everything you've stated so far, and will keep it in mind to make sure things run smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:51 pm

You are full of shit, I know for a fact posting an IP is not illegal. Go ahead and try to get me in trouble, you will fail.

Go ahead and leave the VR-World, before our forces return to FORCE you out.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Bitch please, you're already in trouble. And your forces "returning" is something I'll be sure to hold my breath for. Just like YOU returning. Hopefully by now you realize NOBODY takes that shit seriously. Get back to politics because when it comes to the whole warrior thing you're out of practice. By the time your forces "return", should that every happen, we'll be long gone and involved in a far better world. If your boys want action they'll have to come to us because nobody is gonna be here but you. I'm sure they'll enjoy being a VM with no purpose, no enemies to fight, and no other participants other than themselves. Word of advise, leave the tough guy shit to IDN, TFC, ARC, and everybody else who's actually capable of backing up their threats. If any of your boys actually manage to reappear, tell them I'm waiting to collect their fucking heads. IDN has been here the whole time training and waiting for GPEO to decide to be a force again, while all you've done is just talk and talk and talk. I respect Razgreiz for taking the initiative and actually showing up to fight on several occasions, always being outnumbered, and single handedy representing the entire GPEO by himself, while the rest of you just talk shit. He is the only one of you who's fought, and I haven't seen him on here talking shit at all. If anything, he should be the GPEO's leader. The rest of you are cowards. You can log on to talk shit, but you can't show up to a single fight. Don't issue challenges you can't show up to. It makes you look like pussies. In the mean time, I suggest you stick to things you can actually do, like talk out of your ass about politics, religion, and remain the true hypocrite we all see you for. Other than that, you serve no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm

We will see when I get back into the air. One on One, we shall fight in the sky to the death. It is not our heads that will be collected, I promise you that. You remind me of a lizard looking at the barrel of a cannon, unaware of what it is, just before it is fired. If I were you, I would bail out. Stay awake this weekend, old forces may return to play in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Bitch please. Come down to earth and realize you've had NO recent experience for months, and probably won't for many more months to come. Meanwhile I train regularly with the best. When you finally get back into the game, you'll only find two things waiting for you: embarrassment, and the shame of defeat. I'll do to you the same thing I've done to EVERYONE I've faced. Kenshi is the name I earned, and you'll witness first hand the legitimacy of it's meaning. And if any of your old goons are in a rush to die this weekend I'll be more than happy to oblige. In fact, I'll host a session right now. I don't expect your "old forces" to have anything more than excuses why they never have, and probably never will show up to any of my sessions. And if they do show up, they'll have nothing to tell you other than how badly I humiliated them. The same will go for you, whenever you decide to show up. Like I said, only one of you has proven to have any heart or balls, and from what you imply he's the low man on the totem pole. That's pretty sad considering the rest of you have only proven to have big mouths. Every one of you with the exception of Razgreiz has logged on here and the other site PLENTY of times to talk shit. Yet the only one who doesn't talk shit is the only one who fights. And that's why only one GPEO member has ever earned my respect. As for the rest of you, I'd spit in your faces and dare you to do something about it. Especially you, politician.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

I can also be willing to guess that your so-called F-16 squadron would be willing to defect when they realize how much of a hypocrite their "commanding officer" is. Sheesh, you don't even come out to support them, just order them to do your dirty work. MC Sics got tired of all the bullshit too. I'm sure he would be willing to come to a world where the politics are actually peaceful debate rather than name-calling and shit-slinging. You never cease to amaze me, Dragnoxz. You speak of a returning force. What force? All of your members from the past 4 years have practically disbanded because of your shit, myself included. Yes, I served with GPEO once or twice under separate names and IPs, when I was a careless rookie who didn't give a damn what my orders were if I got to see combat. You say I don't have the experience of being in the shoes of the individual pilot or flight lead, but myself and Stinger BOTH worked our ways up through CVW7 from the lowest rank possible. Both of us started as merely a wingman to someone else in a training squadron, then moved to an active squadron. It was 4 months of constant DAILY operations before I got my first shot at flight lead. Took him even longer. We have the experience, Dragnoxz. You do not, since you never did anything but talk shit as a commanding officer with a dream of world domination under your "Free Republic" ideals and "World Peace" dreams, when in reality, you're a dictator depending on everyone else to do your work for you whilst you fatten up on Twinkies and pizza that THEY pay for. I implore you to step back into the cockpit of any fighter you wish, even your overmodded Eurofighter. I'll down you in a heartbeat, and I'm sure everyone else would LOVE to do the same, including your F-16 guys.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:35 pm

I have dog fought those CVW guys, they are like FSXF. I am glad you are running to your fake world, just before we start getting pilots ready. We can form groups through the UIA, then they can be independent at a later time, while GPEO stands back and keeps to itself, but still gets into the action. Your one man group and cluster of very few man groups will fall apart like last time, because you are all about power and control, and will have a faction to favor what will always win, even if the enemy defeats you in the air.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:28 pm

"Your one man group and cluster of very few man groups will fall apart like last time, because you are all about power and control, and will have a faction to favor what will always win, even if the enemy defeats you in the air." Describing yourself I see.

Whenever you're ready we'll fight. Then you'll finally have a purpose other than running your stupid ass mouth. I really TRULY hope your goons show up this weekend. I need somewhere to take a shit, and their hopes and dreams will be the perfect place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Virtual Corporations :: Universal Intelligence Agency-
Jump to: