ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FALKLANDS ISLANDS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 pm

the f-35 will prob fall apart ass soon as u touch it lolol!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm

If GPEO was going to give any land away, it would be talked about among the members, and voted upon, and would be posted in the GPEO forum.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:50 am

Now that is just really low Daniel. Lieing about what Dragnoxz said? but nope what did we expect from you. And like Dragnoxz says only way your getting the Falklands is by taking it from them IN COMBAT. So pathetic insults really aren't doing any good.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 am

Watch "Breavheart," "Robbinhood, (With Kevin Cstner)," and "The 300," and you will see the metaphores for GPEO. Dan Spencer is the Bad Guy in Breavheart, lol.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 am

I say, Bring it on, we can use some target practise.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 pm

$nake wrote:
I say, Bring it on, we can use some target practise.

Second that! lol
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm

I Fourth it!... Wait no... I Third it!!
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm

We should be terrified of their chopper army!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_Air_Forces
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 pm

OMG they'll tear our f-18s and 16s apart with those things.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:09 pm

OMG THEY MIGHT EVEN DESTROY OUR F-22 OMG OMG OMG SOUND THE ALARM !!!! IT COULD EVEN DESTROY OUT NUKES AHAHHAHAHA FUCK RUN!
Back to top Go down
Hawk123

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Whow really, Cant spell , Dragon and yes you did say we could have the islands once again your to stupid to admit it, And instead of saying of this shit on a forum come and say it to me, O NO wait you will be to scared awwwww poor little reality freaks. pieces of shit no wonder you guys have no life and no our f-35 has a 9 G limit ass holes, I know all your retarded idiots in hear are trying to bring our projects down, But at least we have an aircraft industry. And next time you wanna say something, Come say it to me you bunch of immature idiots and no SNAKE i did not lie about dragon giving us the Falklands islands, I even have fucking recording proof of him saying it to my 2nd in command Jordan Prater. Talk out of that one smart ones. And if you think your all that strong give me a 1 v 1 dogfight, o No sorry you will be to scared and you will all try to gang up on one person. shows how tough one of you stupid idiots really. Shame you cant fight for your selves.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Listen. You operate from cyprus. You have no F-35. You only have helos and props. You don't get F-35 till we give you one or you wait about 20-30 years and develop it on your own. That simple enough for you? This world isn't like that piece of shit you came out of. If you want to be here then you live by the rules or get the fuck out. End of story. You don't like it then leave. No one is holding you back.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

And no one gives a shit if you have recording proof. My grandma has recording proof. But please keep pushing further. Its been a long time since any of us has target practice.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Stinger wrote:
Listen. You operate from cyprus. You have no F-35. You only have helos and props. You don't get F-35 till we give you one or you wait about 20-30 years and develop it on your own. That simple enough for you? This world isn't like that piece of shit you came out of. If you want to be here then you live by the rules or get the fuck out. End of story. You don't like it then leave. No one is holding you back.

i would second that because the only people you would be able to get it from is GPEO aka United States (partial) . In otehr words GPEO occupys the US!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 am

I am 100 % shure that I NEVER said anything about giving the Falklands away. Becase you would have the proof up alreay on You Tube. Dan is a discrace to the UK, period. Dan is a Psychopath, because he cant admit he is wrong, so he will continue to try and make flase claims about me giving the Falklands to them, because he wants them.

I am here, stating that I did not give them away. How much more proof could one need to get it through their heads that I in fact did NOT give the Falklands away ? I am right here, standing up for my honesty and I know for a fact that I NEVER gave the Falklands away, at all. Only someone who really wants the GFalklands will try to make their self feel justified for operating there by making their self believe that someone gave it to them, like a true psychopath would. I am disappointed.

Dan, just declare war, use your F-35's against us, but make sure they are realistic and not over modified. And remember that F-35's can't Yaw when they hover, because they are not choppers. Jsut hurry up and attack, so we have justification to destroy your kind once in fgor all. Because if you continue to lie about me saying something I never did, I will pesonally make an effort to have as many mother fuckers gang up on your puny group, just to show you we as the honorable defenders of Freedom can do it. In fact, I will just all out give you a reason to fire first, by delivering an official threat to you and your group, as a warning that we are getting fed up with your pathological lying, psychopathic self.

If you continue to imply that I am lying about th eFalkland issue, when you know that I am not, and also knowing that it is against my honor to lie, then I personally will conduct an open (in the main stream) black operations campaign against you, by my self, just to take your plane out. And, that if anyone is dumb enough to stand by you in your tyrany and lying self, that they, too will be considdered an Enemy of Freedom, and will be targeted on sight. Should you or any of yout puppet henchmen EVER fly into our airspace, even by accident, we will make sure that we make an effort, following that plane into where ever it goes, to destroy it, and if we get a track on it and cant get it in time, it will be engaged at the airport it lands at and it WILL be destroyed by "GPEO" Black Operations Units.

I declare that all International Covert Unit Alliance pilots have full rights to the abive statement. To engage all and any Units affiliated with Dan Spencer, that fly into GPEO Air Space. And, that upon request and with permission, they may also defend all Allies to the GPEO. However, arte NOT to enter Dan Spencer or his affiliates air space unless they enter friendly air space, first; and re not to openly attack if not profoked. And I encorage all friendly pilots to persure potential reasons for justification to attack all affiliates of Dan Spencer, especially him directly. If you can find evedence of a planned attack onto the GPEO or allied force, you have full right to eliminate their whole force and operation at once, with no delay. Meaning you must E-Mail them, state a decleration of "Action" (Not War) using the International Covert Unit Alliance., and to give them a time to prepare and have plenty of time for them to show up to the session, using full realism, real weather and time, and that oncve their first planes enter the sesion and are in the air, to openly attack at full force, usign all assets that are disposable in the UIA Arsinal. Meaning all F-15GU, EF-2000, JAS-39GU and other GU Style craft, constructed by the International Manufacturing Corporation, be used in these operations, and even the experamental craft, inclutding the SSFX-01 and 02, which are fitted with Directional EMP Systems, to disable Nuke components, Satellites, and Aircraft systems, meaning all electronics in aircraft, on the ground or in space become fried, as Coolman knows.

Now, Dan Spencer should know that if one craft affiliated with his outfit enters our friendly (Freedom Loving) airspace, it will be destroyed, one way or another.

If there is any hint of a potential attack planned for GPEO or its Allies, and Dan Spencer if affiliated with them in any way, their force will be contacted properly, and an official engagement will be conducted, giving the weather will be on our side.

A message to Dan Spencer: Replying to this with a cocky or egotistical additude will rsult with me, myself, targeting YOU, with all my personal power, not regading the GPEO, but with my personal friends, which happen to be great pilots, and work well as a team, in open combat. I will hunt you down at all cost, as if you're a dog. Like a Dragon, I will never stop chasing you untill you are defeated. It will be me or my friends that will be at war with YOU, not the GPEO, or its Allies; just YOU, and who ever is dumb enough to get in the way between me and you. Like Dragons, we will fight you, the Dog. (We will be Dog Fighting, while you attempt to flea frum the flock of Dragons).

I recommens you watch Breavheart, or The 300, along with Robbinhood. Because the will and honor we have toward Freedom is just like the charicters of the stars of those movies. Living Free and Dying Hard.

"You come to our home, to insult and disrespect our ways of honor to our Freedom, and expect us to just, bow down to you ? This is not Dan Spencers land to do as he pleases; This Is the world of FREEDOM !" (This is Sparta !) lol.

And the name calling is just childish, disrespectfu, and imature. It only proves, not only to us, but to your friends and members, just what kind of person you truly are. While we are having fun, giggleing at your ignorance and psychopathic ways, you grow anger, which is a negitave energy that only damages. Only a closed-minded fool would turn up the oppertunity to just all out join Freedom, ratherthan try to take control over things. I thought everyone came on line here to fly, not take control over others ?
Back to top Go down
hawk123

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 am

Right just to let everybody know DRAGON is a 100% lier just leave before it happens to you its pure bullshit from that retarded idiot. Dragon get a life you low life scum OK. you Hippocratic idiot ...End off we don't want to stay here fall off stupid idiots who cant act professional OK get a life get out more OK good luck.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:41 am

Bye Bye. Rather than stay and fight he just chickens off. People like you Dan can't be reasoned with till someone beats the shit out of you.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I counteract the accusations on me lying. I am my own person, and know for a fact that I am not lying. It is not good to make an attempt to judge another.

I recomend that Dan Spencer learn respect, honor, and empathy towards others. While he brags about his F-35, he should note that we gave him our craft, as a sign of respect and honor, along with good gesture of friendship, in which he demanded the Falkland Islands from us, even after we allowed his group to operate there. He has lost his friendship with many, including his own members, and continues to act as if he hs done no wrong, when in fact he continues to do wrong to others. Carma works in two ways.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 pm

good ridense
Back to top Go down
hawk123

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 am

Shame most of you cant keep your big heads out of this. And dragon you gave us no aircraft and you are a pure lier When you next come on Skype ill even show all the proof to everyone in hear Dragon is a 100% control freak and a lier. And us bragging about an F-35 O well at least we can make stuff and you are the lot that brought it up NOT US get your facts right GPEO your not a military your just a bunch of idiots get on Skype I want to speak with you dragon, ive had enough of all the idiots getting involved when they shouldn't We need to organize some kind of Peace treaty and yes this message is Only to dragon no one eles.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 am

Listen you said you left and that your gone. GET THE FUCK OUT. If you want to come back i highly doubt ANYONE will want a peace treaty.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 am

That is IT ! I officially DECLARE A STATE OF WAR. Onto Dan Spencer, and every single FUCK that is dumb enough to support his lack of respect to others, especially Free Speech. He is an egotistical FUCK that accuses everyone else of beingis wrong or lying, when in fact it is him who is the one he is talking about. I have NOT lied, and still he continues to accuse me of lying, when he knows I am not lying.

this is NOT GPEO Declareing war, it is me, personally, against Dan Spencer, and his goons of fools. I call on all personal friends and allies to suport my decision, and hope he and his fucks actually fight in open WAR. This is NOT a VR-World War, it is a Personal one, which I will Hunt him and his Goons untill I defeat them all. Like a Dragon, I will continue to hunt and defeat my enemis untill they are no more.

Dan FUCKED UP, when he persisted in his accusation of me lying. I take it as personal disrespect, and his continued personal attacks onto me, judging upon me as if I am lesser than him in some way, blew the top off the Volcano, and released the Dragons of War.

Dan will either hide in locked sessions with his goons, stay off of Game Spy, or will honorably fight and become defeated. I told you, wearned you, and you continued to presist in your disrespect and accusations, along with peronal attacks and un-just judgement upon me. Even if I go in at it alone, I will continue untill you are gone, chased from all of FSX and the VR-World.

If anyone is dumb enough to support you, I promice they will be punished as you are soon to be.
Prepare for WAR ! I am ready to fight on sight, at the drop of a hat, at the sound of a pin drop. This is your calm before my Storm, I will use anyuthing avalible to my disposal to destroy you and your henchmen.

Leader "Dragnoxz" of the Gold Dragon Knights

Last edited by Dragnoxz' on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hawk123

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:06 pm

OOOOOOO See the truth hurts hahhahah funny who are you declaring war on... O us and we arnt even in your shitty world hahahaahahha lololoolloolol get real mate.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:38 pm

hawk123 wrote:
OOOOOOO See the truth hurts hahhahah funny who are you declaring war on... O us and we arnt even in your shitty world hahahaahahha lololoolloolol get real mate.

It is YOU whom I declare war on, not your puny group. And all who follow you, no matter what world or game you go to, if I see you there, I will attack on sight, untill you either run away, or are defeated.
Back to top Go down
Snake

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 am

Yea, FUCK your peace treaty DAN. I fully stand beside Dragon. If you have a fucking problem, stand up and deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALKLANDS ISLANDS   FALKLANDS ISLANDS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FALKLANDS ISLANDS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next