ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...  Empty
PostSubject: The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...    The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:18 pm

In a real world there are more than just governments, there are things like: international aid agencies, terrorist groups, private military corporations, gun runners, ect. I know that the limitations of a virtual world are such that organisations such as these cannot exist without someone doing them... Maybe this system can be changed (talk to me dragnoxz and we'll see what we can do, I have ideas on how this can work.

As such has been discussed I would like to step down from my position within the TFC and form my own organisation. The specific classification of such a group would be difficult. We would operate in a similar manner that a PMC would but we would perform other tasks.

Reguardless, TFC still exists as a government under someone else's control.

I would like "Winged Dagger Co." Added to the Corporations list and me set as the moderator.

Contact me on skype for details.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...    The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:15 am

If there is anything that I can do for this "Winged Dagger Co." let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/

The virtual world lacks specific organisations that help with immersion...
Page 1 of 1