ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving the VW

Go down 
+3
TomH
OMBU Nick Bernow
Stinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Leaving the VW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:02 pm

No, my guys go and do the right things apperently, because they kicked your ASS!
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Um, no they didn't, if anyone here between me and your VM kicked any ass, it was me when I taken out all your bases and your aircraft, and you had to rely on loaners, which were shot down anyway, and AF1, which I destroyed. Shall I go on?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:05 pm

you lying piece of shit, im gonna be happy when we blow you away tomorrow
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Seems like someone here is afraid of the truth, but honestly, its pointless. So Nick, is your goal in life to kill me?
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Make sure you send his executed corpse to The Canaries. Another important test subject to further the methods of battlefield healing.

Instruct the airport recipients to take your package to the Uatian Biological Research Facility at 63489 LP-2 Los Llanos de Aridane. You will be compensated well.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Wow, you are all immature, and remember, you never got me, as I got away free, so who ever you are executing tomorrow, it ain't me.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Will do, I will have Raider himself fly it out.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm

TomH wrote:
I joined as a pilot not understanding this all until a few weeks ago, and I joined over a year ago. Now I am persueded to get involved in a war, and I am now an idiot in the eyes of you all. Dragon, if you were to make any remark to that, at least acknoledge that I made a point, and don't come up with some battle thing. Honestly, I think that this world should be the G.U.D. world in my eyes, there is some immagination for you. Because it seems like they always get their way. Maybe think outside the box, and maybe get your dignety forced away from you, and you'll understand

Ok, no plans. You did make a point, that this should be a GUD world, now. It use to be a GPEO one, but since the GUD is one of the most politically powerful groups out there now, it seems that they are the leading global direction in the VR-World. They have global power, and no one is ready to stop them, or get in their way. After all, look at the current real worlds UN. No oen fucks with them without getting fucked up, with the UN using the CIA to get their enemies or who ever pissed them off to fall right into their traps, just like you did, right ? Yea, you ran right into a trap, and you are PISSED, arent you ? I understand 100% how you feel, because I have been lead into traps before, and they were good ones. I can honestly say that being lead into a decieving trap is a BITCH.

They get their way because no one will get in their way to stop them, because those who could actually do something to them leave, because they are too afraid to face their enemies. They are cowards for leaving. Just think, they could have banded together and kicked ass. RCOE, FSXCG, Stinger, Rebels, all could have fought them. If all groups who have been fucked up by the GUD had actually stayed, underground, like FSXCG and RCOE staying underground, without leaving, and forming together as an underground resistance, similar to WW-2's French Resistance, they were the Terrorists against the Nazis. They couldhave worked together, and made a stand, and haveing good pilots could have kicked ass and got on top.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 am

Dragon, you understand my point exactly. And I would have tried to fight Uatia and all if I had the support, but it seems like if I actually did, they would just say something stupid that made them look like nothing has happened to them. I know the man power is out there, but I have to get it all together, and it seems like if I ever do, it still won't make a difference because they will make something out of nothing, like they have done so many times before. I think though that this was all designed with the idea that they could get the one person who had the balls to attack them out, and the way they did it I found is unfair. I was never shot down, I never heard a full count, and I was never captured, but something will be made out of nothing, and I probably will lose any support or anything for that matter that could actually (if it was there) allow me to continue to make huge points, and point out all the issues here.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 am

TomH wrote:
Dragon, you understand my point exactly. And I would have tried to fight Uatia and all if I had the support, but it seems like if I actually did, they would just say something stupid that made them look like nothing has happened to them. I know the man power is out there, but I have to get it all together, and it seems like if I ever do, it still won't make a difference because they will make something out of nothing, like they have done so many times before. I think though that this was all designed with the idea that they could get the one person who had the balls to attack them out, and the way they did it I found is unfair. I was never shot down, I never heard a full count, and I was never captured, but something will be made out of nothing, and I probably will lose any support or anything for that matter that could actually (if it was there) allow me to continue to make huge points, and point out all the issues here.

In some cases, large groups will attack small groups, it happens. Large groups have manpower, like FSXF, but not all groups have the capability to defeat that one spec of sand in their gears, or pistons. Their machine will not run smothely, and it will eventually weare and break down.

In your and Stingers case, you acted like a spec of wood-splinter, that was politically lured in between a piston that you jsut had to go into. Then the piston closed and entrapped you, after you took the bait. The combustion chamber filled in with fuel, (the members of OMBU) then you got burned in its controled explosion, and then got turned into ash (An upsent person). Your piece of ash fell back between the piston and the engien block, which eventually became a small dot-stain in between the GUD's piston (you felt so messed up that you left the VR-World and will only be a mere spot on the GUD's historical records).

What you could have been was a small rock. You could have been lured into this trap, gone in and dented the walls of the piston (take a few enemy planes) just before officially being trapped. Found your self being closed upon and crushed within the chamber (getting engaged by elite fighters), go down in a blaze of glory. Then, your crushed rock becomes sand, (you form a rebel group) filling in between the piston and engien pistons walls (Basing in FSXCG rebel territory), and continued to grinde the engine untill it started to fall apart (going into OMBU servers, shooting down who ever had an OMBU name or was a confirmed OMBU or GUD, using gurrila tactics, hit and run, etc), adding more rocks to the fuel tank (more members and groups to support you, like former RCOE and VFF members).

Something good could have come out of this, without having afit of being betrayed. No matter what, the enemy will do their best to win, to intimidate and show nbumbers. Groups that regard training worthless will fail in combat, not knowing what to do when that time comes. You need to know when you are goingto be loured into a trap. Your enemy stayes and lets you go to them, or read the news, how close they are, find out from friends, have friends all over. Don't make too many enemies, don't think you can take everyone, because if you do, you invite everyone into wanting to try you.

Remember, this is as politically real as it gets. Having good friends and keeping them spread among the other factions is always good. Isolating your self with friends that ou only talk to and they only talk to you will result in your groups inability to gather good Intel on your potential allies or enemies. You never know if your friend is friends with your rivals, and if thye are more loyal to them or you. This is why it is better to not expand so much all the time, because you brieng unwanted attention. Keeping a self sustained groups, training and recruiting and practiceing operations is key to surviving and being sustainable in the VR-World.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 am

Oh... My... God... Do any of you have any proof of your claims of shooting anyone down?

I absolutely HATE claims without proof because they just show the ignorance of people. There is nothing I hate more than human stupidity and I quickly become frustrated when talking to a person with the IQ of boiled cabbage.

Point is, before you make a claim, be able to back it up. If you got shot down, have the HONOR and the DIGNITY to confirm the kill instead of going "nugh ugh... you didn't kill me because I had blank."

Another thing why must everyone insult other people to get a point across?

I hope that everyone reads this and THINKS about your actions in the past 24 hours. Did you act with honor?
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 am

I honestly don't know if theres any proof of anything.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:47 am

I'll say this though. I do admit i was shot down. AFTER i ejected from my super hornet. Anyone with the Superbug should know that after you eject the plane is no longer flyable till it resets itself. Thus me flying straight. But i suppose after this post people are going to be calling BS on that just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

Yet another reason the superbug shouldn't be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 am

Hey i don't haven't got the chance to de-mod my fighters and that was the only one you guys wouldn't BS about.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 am

Hey OMBU i also found that nice how you had Justing spawn at the airport we were starting out from. Next time tell your pilots to spawn at the right airport.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:48 pm

For the record, that was his mistake, not an order
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the VW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2