ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving the VW

Go down 
+3
TomH
OMBU Nick Bernow
Stinger
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stinger

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Due to recent events by the assholes that make up this VW I'm leaving. My words to you:

To Dragnoxz: You need to know when to be serious. There is a time for joking around but there is also a time to shut the fuck up and listen.

To Sics: Your just an idiot traitor that doesn't know what to do. I have nothing to say to you.

To OMBU: You guys have grown which i think is good but you still gotta know who your allying with cause some of theses assholes are real backstabbers. But other than that you guys are doing good. Don't use full burners 24/7 in a dogfight,

To ACOD: Good Luck, You'll Need It.

Ask Yourselves: Where did all the fun and logic go? Why do you think you've lost so many VMs? This is exactly the reason CG left. Too much BS and stupidity.

To All of You: Goodbye you close-minded FUCKS.

Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Aw, can't handle getting shot down
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Yea thats why i ran you into the ground which in real world counts as a kill. why shouldn't it here?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:59 pm

you didnt run me into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Right you rammed the ocean and turned into a boat ok.
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

I announce my leave too, seems like the gay butt buddies MC and Dragon as someone out it get out of everything.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Aww, Wussies
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh please call us what you want you immature bastard. Not hurten me.
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 pm

NOTE TO ALL VMS: GET A 10 YEAR OLD LEADER LIKE NICK, AND YOU'LL GET OUT OF EVERYTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 pm

I jope you are all happy, and I hope this account gets deleted. You guys just did this for a laugh? Thats sad. I am sorry, but I feel like my dignety has been lost just for participating here. Seems like none of you can be fair anyway. I removed and BLOCKED anyone related to this, including the CG. If you set me up, well congrats, if that was your life goal, well congrats, but overall, your all idiots. Get a life.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Yo, why all the hatred ? You should have listened, you and Stinger could have shot all of them down, and made it to a safe place before MC got you. I condemn you both as incopetent pilots with a lack of tactical skills. Then in battle, it all comes down to the one fighting. 2 VS the 6-7+ OMBU and the GUD F-15, I am sickened by your lack of ability as soldiers and pilots.

This is a Political VR-World, where leaders must be smart politically. Stinger sat there and "Let" MC Shoot him down; I just wish I was there to see how Eagle did. OMBU, maybe was ignorant at times, but they reacted better than you guys. I saw from both side that both groups were just pethetic. The only ones who actually did good were MC/GUD Craft and Torso. All who got a kill I would give a ribbon to, but NOT a promotion, but it is your call, your group.

I "Dragnoxz" CEO (Founder) of the UIA, here by sign this Operations legality as an official UIA Operation, which is lead by MC Sics, Chairman of the UIA.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Dragnoxz' wrote:
Yo, why all the hatred ? You should have listened, you and Stinger could have shot all of them down, and made it to a safe place before MC got you. I condemn you both as incopetent pilots with a lack of tactical skills. Then in battle, it all comes down to the one fighting. 2 VS the 6-7+ OMBU and the GUD F-15, I am sickened by your lack of ability as soldiers and pilots.

This is a Political VR-World, where leaders must be smart politically. Stinger sat there and "Let" MC Shoot him down; I just wish I was there to see how Eagle did. OMBU, maybe was ignorant at times, but they reacted better than you guys. I saw from both side that both groups were just pethetic. The only ones who actually did good were MC/GUD Craft and Torso. All who got a kill I would give a ribbon to, but NOT a promotion, but it is your call, your group.

I "Dragnoxz" CEO (Founder) of the UIA, here by sign this Operations legality as an official UIA Operation, which is lead by MC Sics, Chairman of the UIA.

I am sorry, but get your facts straight, and I want my account removed from this Biased site. And also, when you agree to something, make sure its in the right topic.
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

If you are wondering why I am saying this, I wanted to tell you all something that maybe you should consider, but knowing the selfish idiots you all aren't, you probably could care less. Due to the corruption, biased leaders and moderators, covering of truth, and lying, I have removed anyone that had any relation the the VR world from the life, including anyone of the Capital Guardians, and people who I flew with, even if they had no effect on this. Unfortunately, this entire world has put Mircosoft Flight Simulator X to shame in my mind, and as game which I enjoyed so much, I can no longer play it without thinking of how others used it as a tool of destruction of image. Because of you all and your immature actions and selfish and biased behaviors, I have to give up a passion of mine because it was slaughtered my anyone here who had a relationship with this world. Even the people of CG which put me in a position of shame and the other leaders who obliviously cheat and hide the truth and opinions of others, in which we are entitled to if we are a citizen of the United States of America, in order to keep them looking good. I find it nothing more then an unfortunate occurrence to Microsoft to have good, loyal supporting enthusiasts of their products dishonored by what others do with it.

I find it that in the best of my dignity, that I have to give up one of the most inspirational programs that helped set a more clear career choice. I do not make this decision so that you can all go "yay, he is done with FSX, our plan was successful", but to make a point. You all are a disgrace to this game, and if you could see that, I bet you change your actions immediately. I hope you don't have to go through what I had to, with this idiotic post removing thing by biased mods to cover up the important truth and set-up plan to destroy people lives, and have to lose the dignity that I worked so hard for. I don't care what the Bull Shit 3000 makes for you this time, I just hope that it breaks sooner or later, and you all realize how many errors you committed here.

Goodbye the VR world, and Goodbye to the Microsoft Flight Simulator series, you can blame the people here for the loss of another valuable customer.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

TomH wrote:
If you are wondering why I am saying this, I wanted to tell you all something that maybe you should consider, but knowing the selfish idiots you all aren't, you probably could care less. Due to the corruption, biased leaders and moderators, covering of truth, and lying, I have removed anyone that had any relation the the VR world from the life, including anyone of the Capital Guardians, and people who I flew with, even if they had no effect on this. Unfortunately, this entire world has put Mircosoft Flight Simulator X to shame in my mind, and as game which I enjoyed so much, I can no longer play it without thinking of how others used it as a tool of destruction of image. Because of you all and your immature actions and selfish and biased behaviors, I have to give up a passion of mine because it was slaughtered my anyone here who had a relationship with this world. Even the people of CG which put me in a position of shame and the other leaders who obliviously cheat and hide the truth and opinions of others, in which we are entitled to if we are a citizen of the United States of America, in order to keep them looking good. I find it nothing more then an unfortunate occurrence to Microsoft to have good, loyal supporting enthusiasts of their products dishonored by what others do with it.
i
oo just shut the hell up no one wants to hear your shit about microsoft and what people do with it's GO SHOVE A CACTUS UP YOUR ASS! NOONE FUKCING CARES JUST LEAVE !!! Good redinse!
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Ghost Eye wrote:
TomH wrote:
i
oo just shut the hell up no one wants to hear your shit about microsoft and what people do with it's GO SHOVE A CACTUS UP YOUR ASS! NOONE FUKCING CARES JUST LEAVE !!! Good redinse!

Excuse me? I am making my point, and all I want is a little respect. Seems like I can't even say a word without someone complaining. God damn you all, seems like there isn't a sin you haven't committed in your lives anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm

.........if you don't like how shits run around here there is the door.
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey, I am just trying to say that you all need to really take a look in the mirror, and I have been trying to leave for weeks, it just seems like my work here in never done.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 pm

TomH wrote:
Hey, I am just trying to say that you all need to really take a look in the mirror, and I have been trying to leave for weeks, it just seems like my work here in never done.
how bout this LEAVE!
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

How about some self control
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 pm

TomH wrote:
How about some self control
how bout you leave?
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Stop Trolling.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

TomH wrote:

I find it that in the best of my dignity, that I have to give up one of the most inspirational programs that helped set a more clear career choice. I do not make this decision so that you can all go "yay, he is done with FSX, our plan was successful", but to make a point. You all are a disgrace to this game, and if you could see that, I bet you change your actions immediately. I hope you don't have to go through what I had to, with this idiotic post removing thing by biased mods to cover up the important truth and set-up plan to destroy people lives, and have to lose the dignity that I worked so hard for. I don't care what the Bull Shit 3000 makes for you this time, I just hope that it breaks sooner or later, and you all realize how many errors you committed here.

Goodbye the VR world, and Goodbye to the Microsoft Flight Simulator series, you can blame the people here for the loss of another valuable customer.

In the real world, this is how it is done, politically. If you don't like the political ways, then JOIN a group as a PILOT, not a polotitian. the VR-World is a Political Sim, not a combat sim. Factions use the pilots in their groups to wage war and operations in a way, where conflicts between groups can be fouyght. By using FSX, we can simulate the time and weather and area anywhere in the world of a battles location, and write about it, using a creative imagination. The VR-World is meant to be Sustainable, groups that operate in areas where if they get pissed at a group, they can wage war in small areas, and keep it sustained, but war is bad, it leaves perminint marks all over, so we try NOT to use NUKES on everything, because you never know how many future groups will operate there. No matter what, even if a group is defeated politically, they still exist, they become rebels, operating out of nooks and cranies all over near where they were defeated, making for an insurgency thing going on, underground forces, driving in cars and making hits and covert, clandstine operaitons against those who occupy your land.

Come on you closed-minded wimps, get to it and be creative. How many ideas am I going to make before you all start getting the hang of it, without leaving and blindly calling it all bull shit and leaving like pussies. Yous your imagination. One dosn't need to have everything in the world to have FUN. It is the operations that keeps groups going, not the amount of members or land. GPEO is not trying to expand, naither is Uatia. When you stop expanding, you can grow internally. Stop being greedy and start creating with your imaginations..
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 pm

I joined as a pilot not understanding this all until a few weeks ago, and I joined over a year ago. Now I am persueded to get involved in a war, and I am now an idiot in the eyes of you all. Dragon, if you were to make any remark to that, at least acknoledge that I made a point, and don't come up with some battle thing. Honestly, I think that this world should be the G.U.D. world in my eyes, there is some immagination for you. Because it seems like they always get their way. Maybe think outside the box, and maybe get your dignety forced away from you, and you'll understand
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 pm

The Dignity you didn't have in the first place, wow, you've gone to a new low. How dare you insult the leader of GPEO, you should be ashamed of yourself. One more word and I will use you in my research of some wonderful brain cells, injected into your brain that allows me to control every move you make. It's called Nanex, and I need a test subject, any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
TomH

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 pm

I thought you already had one, Destroyer. And I'll insult any leader I want, at least I have the balls to, and I don't need some other group of VMs to destroy me. And Nick, did I tell you that your won men gave me the password and all the info to your TS server? Yes, maybe those brain cells are working against you, and making your own men do illegal things like copyright infringement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving the VW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the VW   Leaving the VW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the VW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next