ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:03 am

Rules, to keep this thread clean
1) No Spam.
2) Only post here is you NEED Dragnoxz on.
3) No fights, do that elsewhere.
4) Post WHY you need Dragnoxz on.

I need Dragnoxz to get on to discuss a revised Treaty of Osaka, which will be renamed the Treaty of Tokyo. Before 2:00P.M. Central time is preferable.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:24 am

Hello there again, I need to talk to dragnoxz once again. This is about clarifications of countries that have been captured in the past. Possible arms deals to, lots of cash for GPEO possibly.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 am

Me again.

Dragnoxz, all the aircraft editors need to get on skype and create all the aircraft files that will be used so no-one can complain about anything.

Everyone should use the same exact files so no body can BS anything.

Then all the aircraft painters need to create custom repaints for each teams aircraft so they can identify easier in a dogfight.

TFC I know will use a Black Base with Crimson trim in select location.

Of coarse each faction can have their own aircraft, like the GPEO F-22 GU for example, but we all need to be able to see each other's aircraft and know their capabilities so no-one can come in with some uber modded F-35 that goes like... mach 3 and pulls incredibly sharp turns.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 am

Thats a good idea except for the fact: What if a VM has worked years on developing thrust vectoring for an aircraft or more fuel efficient engines? I'm not saying that I've worked on stuff like that for years. Just saying what if someone else has.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 am

That would provide an unfair advantage to that VM, ruining the point of having the same aircraft so luck and training would be next to meaningless. That would also be that factions modification to that aircraft as well wouldn't it?

Plus this is the Dragnox needs to get on skype thread, not the "stop standardized aircraft files" thread.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 am

True but who ever said life was fair?
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Craft should have more realistic files, but what if a faction does reseach into their engiens and their craft goes 100 KT faster or slower than others ? A small difference should not be that bad, but not a craft going 2000 and keeping all their fuel for unlimited time should be trashed, because that just don't happen.

We should have everyone some how gather together, do a mass file transfer to someone, get the craft all together, put on Mediafire, and be done with it all. Or have al lthe links of different craft all posted o a thread, just so everyone can D-Load them all on their own. As in a list with the links behind the name of the craft, for each factions official craft, and detailed instructions on how to get the files where they need to go.

But, the respect among the community should be there, for say one faction has their craft, like the Uatian TU-95. If we all must have the same CFG, a group like GPEO should not be able to use it in battle or for tests, unles Uatia gives them the right to use it, or donates one over. Like the GPEO F-15GU and F-22GU, GPEO only uses those, so other factions sould not use them in battle with other groups. And the other thing is the factions who dont have the craft in their group using other craft, like EF-2000's, F-15's, when in their inventory they only fly F-18's or F-16's.

I saw OMBU flying EF-2000's in that one battle, and I am sure they have been flying A-10's in battle as well, when they NEVER recieved any form GPEO, or FSXF. So, things like that must be cleared up. And, claiming they have something when they don't, like reverend, thinking he has all the USA, never happened, because how and where did they start from ? How did they get so much land in such short amounth of time ? It really gets to groups that have been around for a long time to see newer groups think they can land at a Capital of a large land and take it all to their self, with no resistance at all.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Dragnoxz gets my point exactly.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 pm

I just want to prevent people from flying reciulously modified aircraft.

An F-15 should fly like an F-15, a MiG-21 should fly like a MiG-21.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey Dragnoxz i need to talk to you to clarify who owns what countrys.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 pm

ACOD-Archer wrote:
I just want to prevent people from flying reciulously modified aircraft.

An F-15 should fly like an F-15, a MiG-21 should fly like a MiG-21.

Anyone here remember the OMBU F-35 that pulled 20 g turns at 500 kias and went over Mach 3?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 pm

I don't know what youre talking about, I don't fly F-35s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread   The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official, Dragnoxz need to talk/get on skype thread
Page 1 of 1