ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Termination

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Official Termination Empty
PostSubject: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:32 am

Task Force Crimson is officially shut down as of 0630 CST, 13 JUN 2012. All territories currently held by TFC are still controlled by TFC forces, however TFC will be undergoing a change of name, standpoint, and staff. Further updates will be provided soon.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 am

Task Force Crimson has been rebuilt under the name WAR (Wardens of Redemption). All territories and inventory are hereby transferred over from TFC to WAR, along with all rights and privileges thereafter.

Furthermore, WAR declares OCU/IDN and Black Aces as allies, and proposes a NAP with GPEO and SIN.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 pm

OCU approves of our continued alliance. Please be advised that the Global Soviet Federation is planning to become an active VM in this World and they plan on not only taking China, Russia, and North Korea, but they plan to support SIN in their terrorist activities against us. It is a particular concern to both WAR and OCU that GSF is already planning on uniting both North and South Korea under their flag, as well as concurring Japan and adding it to their communist faction. We will need to discuss appropriate action soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

The GPEO is undergoing a withdraw, and may also relinquish all territories once the GPEO hardware has withdrawn to Indonesia. GPEO plans to revert to its founding ways of peace keeping (Universal Peace Enforcement Organization). It will have a history to it, and be on the back burner as far as I am personally concerned. However, I would like to appoint someone as the Director of GPEO, once this happens, as well as be their Intelligence Adviser. As for me, I will try to form a nation in Indonesia and surrounding areas, like Singapore, Borneo, Malaysia, Brunei, New Guinea, French Polynesia, and the Solomon Islands. Guam may also be a territory, depending on internal talks. GPEO has much in Guam, Saipan, and most of the South Pacific. Philippines will not be part of the new nation, nor will Australia and New Zealand. Fiji is also not part of GPEO, nor will it be part of the new nation, however the French islands are on the list. Hell, might as well add the rest of the areas to be part of the nation. Kuwait, Male Island and island chain south of India, however those are also on debate within internal discussions. The new nation will govern the areas on the list, and protect the population form foreign invasion, and uphold its founding cause and way of life.

Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 am

Currently, I believe WAR owns Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea, as well as several surrounding islands in the area. Once GPEO withdraws from the area, WAR will mobilize ground forces to secure North Korea as well, supported by two fighter wings, among other aircraft. In addition, WAR naval assets are currently moving supplies and materials, as well as troops, eastward toward Hawaii, with intent to build two operating bases there to help as a resupply and refueling station for our intended withdrawal to the United States. As stated before, and still in effect, once WAR has withdrawn from Japan and the surrounding areas, Japan, Taiwan, and united Korea will be given to OCU and their affiliates.

Also, WAR has increased their security level in all territories and have finished research and development of our newest fighter aircraft. It will be placed into active duty NLT July 1st. In addition to this, WAR ground forces have established a Special Forces group for top-secret insurgencies, infiltrations, raids, and other classified operations, to be conducted in a combination of both FSX and ArmA 2: Combined Ops. (In essence, the FSX mission will take place first, and if successful, the ArmA operation will be launched. The main intent is to use different CTI gametypes to simulate ground wars, including enemy AIs as well as possible players. As per ITTN rules, both the FSX and ArmA sessions will be announced prior to any operation.)
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:42 pm

WAR-Reverend wrote:
Currently, I believe WAR owns Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea, as well as several surrounding islands in the area. Once GPEO withdraws from the area, WAR will mobilize ground forces to secure North Korea as well, supported by two fighter wings, among other aircraft. In addition, WAR naval assets are currently moving supplies and materials, as well as troops, eastward toward Hawaii, with intent to build two operating bases there to help as a resupply and refueling station for our intended withdrawal to the United States. As stated before, and still in effect, once WAR has withdrawn from Japan and the surrounding areas, Japan, Taiwan, and united Korea will be given to OCU and their affiliates.

Remember that GPEO still technically owns Hawaii, till we have officially withdrawn. A withdraw takes time, and so does uniting an entire nation like N-Korea. N-Korea is small in land area, but the population of military forces is much more than S-Korea and Japan combined. There is no way to just invade such area without the region being able to defend without a problem. I think you are jumping the gun on many things, from invading to withdrawing.

GPEO is withdrawing its forces to a region currently owned by GPEO. TFC is actually going to attempt to invade a land of over a million active troops, with 5+ million reserves, on top of a very large submarine fleet, surface fleet of 400+ ships (boats), and enough artillery to wipe Seoul off the map, and enough AA positions to block any craft from entering into Pyongyang ? I think N-Korea is much more advanced than everyone is lead to believe. It has been calculated for 2002, that N-Korea could take over S-Korea within a week, move on to Okinawa and have scouts land in Japan on motor bike units, as well as their submarine packs, taking out large surface ships (like carriers), the submarines can also block large harbors like Tokyo, and block pinch points between islands. There is a reason the US is based in Japan and S-Korea, and even with the US based there, N-Korea is very powerful, with 600+ Fighters, several transport craft (some even civilian looking), and their own special forces. They also employ their women into their military. The entire country will be at war with whomever attacks them. If a pilot was shot down over that land, they would not receive ANY sympathy form the civilian population, for they will probably hand them over to the military patrols to do with what they want to them. N-Koreans don't mess around, they HATE the US, mostly because of anti US propaganda fed to their civilians through their very secure media. They are oppressed so much that they falsely believe they are free. They are slaves, and they will fight to the death for their leaders, without question, because that is how they were molded to be. If you want to try to change one of them, try to influence a preacher (or anyone who is over-loyal to their religion) into becoming an atheist. And know that you have to do that with 22+ million more.

And, to withdraw to a land where there is no TFC, would ruin TFC/WAR for good. What makes you think that the locals of the new lands you plan to conquer are going to just let you walk in and tell them what to do in their own house ? It will be the same as if GPEO went to Japan to tell you how you are going to serve GPEO. I think a good step to logical thinking could solve some things.

Reverend, as master mind of the VR-World, I feel that your group is not a nation or a force, but is closer along the lines of a wolf pack, or rebel force, not yet fully developed properly as a state. The group has changed locations and names so many times, and ways of operating. I think you should take a look at your group from the outside. You want to conquer and control everything you decide to want at that moment. Rebel, or nomadic groups do this. I really think you should keep the Task Force part of the name, because your group operates like a small task force, with the Rockstar as its main home, along with some submarines and other ships to support it. I think you and your members would have more fun doing operations as a task force, rather than a nation. This way, you get to operate where you want (depending on how the locals and faction leaders feel). The ships could be serviced in major ports, and re-armed and all by those your faction would help. An ally for hire, or something along those lines. Special flights to and form places, secret ops at random (giving the time it takes to move the fleet from one part of the world to another). The only faction to use the F-37's, from the most advanced carrier in the world (but not the fastest). Your pilots would love the most advanced naval fleets mission. Why spend time dealing with other factions leaders, when you can work with one of them, earn a reputation and grow as a fleet ? And when GPEO is completely gone form Hawaii, who is to say Hawaii can't be your home land ? It is able to house such ships, has good business and tourist economy, and several bases to operate form. From Midway to Johnston Atoll, to Hawaii to Wake Island. A big area easily defended, and you get the Chopper and Fighter Playground, lol.

I am speaking from the VR-World staff point of view also. I think you and I should PM one another to better be on the same pages. You want a good VR-World to operate in right ? And want it organized and made to work, and be fun and exciting, right ? Then lets put petty rivalries aside, and thing things through like Staff in stead of just the Players in the VR-World. Many come to me saying the world needs to be organized, so I have listened and would like to put the effort in to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 pm

I agree with your statements thus far, Dragnoxz. Speak to me on Skype whenever you're free and we'll discuss things. In the event we "leave" our territories in Japan, OCU will be the people to take over, as they currently operate with a similar mindset and provide for the common people as well as our military. It would be a no-brainer that they would receive those territories. However, we intend to remain in control of Israel as our connection to the Middle East region. Furthermore, I like the idea of moving to Hawaii once the withdrawal is over.

Speaking of the withdrawal, I've noticed you're light on transport pilots. If you need some extra hands, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

WAR shall remain Task Force Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:32 am

Gentlemen,

I feel it is my duty to educate you both on the current situation of the Republic of North Korea.

The People of North Korea: The CIA estimates that as of January 1st, 2012, there are an estimated 24,000,000 living in North Korea. According to information presented by North Korea's "National Humanitarian Aid Council", 96% of North Korean's live on $ USD dollars a day. However, according to witness statements given by North Korean refugees who fled from North Korea now living in China, Thailand, and South Korea, the average North Korean earns the equivalent of $26 USD a month. Half of this is "taxed" by their government. The North Korean government was not able to provide food to the people during the last famine and over 2 million North Koreans starved to death. Currently, the government rations bread dough to the people as they ran out of rice five years ago. 80% of the food given to the North Korean people is humanitarian aid offered by the U.S., South Korea, Japan, and Australia (China no longer provides support to North Korea). South Korean officials believe that of this 80%, less than half is actually given to the people. If the North Korean government was indeed spreading this aid to the people, they would be eating much more than just bread dough. North Korea has a poverty rate of 96%, infant mortality rate of 1 in 3 (1 in every three babies dies), and an illiteracy rate of 83%. Please keep in mind that members of the North Korean military are included in these figures as North Korea does not have a volunteer military, theirs in mandatory. The people of North Korea, these very ones living in these conditions, make up the North Korean military.

North Korean Military-(these figures represent the combined average estimates of U.S., South Korean, Australian, Japanese, and British intelligence investigations as well as inventory and sales reports provided by Russia, China, and Kazakstan. These numbers are current as of January 1st, 2012.)

-North Korean Air Force Inventory
Total Aircraft: 1,590
Air Worthy Aircraft: 812
Fighters: 460
Air Worth Fighters: less than 300
Most Advanced Fighter: thirty five MiG-29B (built in 1983, Downgraded export version for non-Warsaw Pact nations possessing downgraded radar, ECM and IFF.)
Latest upgrages: MiG-29s have not been updated since fall of Soviet Union
Last delivery of fighters: 1999 by Kazakstan. Delivery of 40 MiG-21As. Only 22 were air worthy and flown to North Korea. The rest were delivered via cargo ship for the purpose of replacement parts.
Average Annual Flight Time of North Korean fighter pilots: 20 hours a year
Engagements: Korean War, Vietnam War (as observers)
Overall Kill Ratio: 1:8 (meaning they shot down one NATO fighter for every eight they lost)
Aces: None

Notes: North Korean pilots did not score a single air to air kill in the Vietnam War, and did not have a single ace during the Korean War. North Korea's last confirmed large scale combat engagement was in July of 1953. In contrast, the South Korean military has participated as combatants in 3 large scale wars including Vietnam, the Gulf War, and the current War on Terror from 2002 to present. South Korea currently has troops deployed in 14 nations. North Korean troops have not left North Korea for deployment since 1953. Due to the lack of money, resources, and financial support from China and Russia, North Korea is not able to maintain the majority of their aircraft and is forced to choose which ones are priority. They chose their fighters first, but due to lack of fuel are only able to log 20 hours on them a year. During the 1990s famine of North Korea, their fighter pilots averaged 0 hours for a whole year.

North Korea's army and their massive tank inventory against consists of outdated T-60 and T-72 tanks built from the 1960s to the 1970s. Again, lack of resources and support has allowed them to maintain less than half of their tank force, and NATO's combined intel suggests they have enough to run only half of the ones that do work. Therefore, North Korean tanks would be facing the same amount of South Korean M1A2 Abrams tanks.

North Korea's navy is in the same condition. The majority of their troops are illiterate and malnourished. In fact, North Korean ships commanders are encouraged to "make their own living" while at sea. They do this by capturing foreign fishing ships and holding the ships and crews for ransom (yes, this includes even Chinese vessels), much in the same manor as Somali pirates. In fact, they just released a Chinese fishing crew last month, the story was on Yahoo news.

Comparison: South Korea's military has more than twice the combat experience of North Korea. As the Korean War was officially the end of major North Korean military actions, South Korea's military has participated in large combat operations including Vietnam (overall body count of 15:1), The Gulf War (1990), as well as the current War on Terror since 2004.

North Korean military exercises are done alone with no participation by anybody but themselves. South Korea participates in international exercises like Red Flag, and regularly does massive Naval Warfare drills with the U.S. and Australian navies. South Korea's air force my officially be half the size of North Korea's, but South Korea has MORE air worth aircraft. In addition, South Korea has advanced 50 TA-50s, 60 F-15Ks, and 180 F-16Ks, all of of them air worthy. South Korea has ordered 60 JSF F-35s and is currently developing a domestic stealth fighter with American and British support.

North Korean ADA consists of the same SAM systems Iraq had in the Gulf War, only North Korea has less than half the amount held by the Iraqi's. Keep in mind the efficiency of 1960's and 1970's SAM systems against 1970's and 1980's era U.S. aircraft during that war. Virtually none. South Korea's aircraft are much more advanced today than the aircraft we used against Iraq back then. Also, South Korea is protected by PAC-3 and THAAD.
Also, South Korean soldiers can read and are not starving to death, and have access to free medical care.

Furthermore, Kijŏngdong, the city on the North Korean side of the DMZ, does not have electricity (as so lacks 80% of North Korean cities). There are over 3 million anti armor and anti personnel mines along the DMZ leaving North Korea no choice but to invade South Korea from the west and east. The problem with that is, Kim Jon Il mined every harbor with so much explosive that North Korean vessels can't even get around them in the east, and would have no choice but to invade from the west, where every American, South Korean, and Australian ship in the Pacific would intercept them.

The final comparison is that if North Korea were to invade South Korea, they would be doing it alone. For political reasons, Russia would not enter a war to support communism, a form of government they have long abandoned, and risk being black listed by the entire UN. (Russia has been trying very hard over the last several years to join NATO. Participation in this war would ruin all chances of that ever happening). China will not get involved because their now bustling economy would collapse. All of China's major importers, such as the United States, South Korea, Canada, Australia, and Japan, would but tariffs on Chinese goods and China's economy would completely collapse in less than six months.

North Korea would face a combined NATO/UN military force of no less than 1.5 million troops using the most advanced military hardware. North Korea would be surrounded air bases face day and night strikes by aircraft carriers (which they do not have a single one of). Their 13 air bases would be targeted from South Korea, Japan, Thailand, and carriers in the Pacific Ocean. This time, there will be no running into China, and no support from communist regimes. North Korean aircraft still do not have night attack capabilities and their troops do not have night vision. They do not have advanced long range air to air missiles or satellite guided munitions. In short, North Korea would be fighting the same way they fought 60 years ago, only with half the amount of people thanks to the last famine. UN forces would fight using tactics and weapons of the future.

This is why North Korea has only talked of taking South Korea for the last 60 years. Because they dare not set a foot outside their own shithole of a country. They would be annihilated and they know it. Korea would finally be united under democracy and the Kims would lose their god like control over the North. This is why North Korea only acts tough. The North Korean military exists simply as means for the Kims to control the North Korean people. This is why the feed them lies, telling the people they have it good while the rest of the world starves. This is why North Koreans don't have cell phones, internet, international TV, or any means of communicating with the outside world. This is why they must get a permit to travel outside of their own towns. The Kims control the entire North Korea and they know that once their people found out the truth about the outside world they would lose control. They also know that if they were to go to war with NATO they would lose, and their people will finally know the truth. This is why North Korea will NEVER invade South Korea. Because they care more about their own power and riding on the backs of others than the fact that they are starving, and surrounded by a world much stronger than their own.

Kitty,
OCU Vice President
former ROK Air Force
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 pm

TFC. I see you are already writing your name on territories that are not yours. Seems to me you want Hawaii so bad you can taste it. GPEO will be sitting ducks as they withdraw. As their forces become smaller in certain areas you can rely on us attacking. We'll set up a blockade between them in you so their remaining forces can't get out, and TFC can't get in. OCU will have their hands full enough with North Korea and China. GSF is taking over as the head government of both countries, and even Russia. SIN has plans for Mexico. You'll be cut off in Asia and GPEO will never even have the chance to leave America. If they are lucky, only half of them will even make it to Asia. And they will die there with you and OCU.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Holy SHIT, N-Korea got 24,000,000 now ? Well, I remember them with 22,000,000 population. It grew by 2 Mill ! lol. Yea, the Intel I got was from N-Korean Sources, not Main Stream CIA Intel. IT was old though, but N-Korea has NUKES, but they suck. the N-Koreans use their famines and lack of good economy to convince their population that Western and NATO powers are the reason for their suffering, which is why they fight and hate us. Their media is just like US media mainstream, telling us what they want us to know, and not the truth. The truth about N and S Korea, is that they want to be united, but fear each others governments. I say both should lay down their weapons, control and borders, and reform into another nation. No more oppression from North, no more Fear in the South. Let both sides be free, and think of the good that both will do once united as one. No more threat sand no more death over fears. North and South governments fear one another, but Koreans want to unite. Both think they can wipe the other off the earth, but fear the anticipation. N-Korea will destroy the Souths Capital, using Artillery, and possible nukes. South will over whelm the sky, but lose many craft from flack and AA. A cloud of shrapnel will clock the engines of craft flying over, costing lost in craft and funds. The truth is, many lives will be lost due to the fear of two governments. Lives that have families, friends, hobbies, favorite TV shows, and foods. It will be all for nothing but the fear and hatred of the leaders of the lands, while N and S Koreans kill one another. Good men and women on both sides. And at the end, many will be like, "Why, why did this happen," and I will say, "Because you voted or supported your government that wanted to have war to control you and them."

As for SIN, you act foolish. The faster you grow, the quicker you can be conquered. Base by base, not capital by capital. You take a capital, that nations community will conduct a clump operation, and flood you with their military and local militias. SIN, would be making many illogical mistakes, pretending to be all about freedom, but not logically attacking for any reason. There is always a reason, either for money, control, freedom, religion, etc. There is always a reason. Forces don't just fight without reason, especially if they are organized.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Since the North Korean government is always a trustworthy source for all information. The last time I checked though, North Korea has no working nuclear weapons, just some things in the works and a handful of semi-working missiles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Dear SIN,

Thank you for your concern, but considering our vast number of naval assets throughout the Pacific Ocean, as well as aircraft and other assets, the ability for you to establish a blockade large enough to stop us without being detected is very slim, if not impossible. In addition, I doubt any government would want to associate with terrorists, so good luck in your political idea. I'll be waiting to laugh at your attempts.

Thanks for sharing your plans...

--Reverend, CO, Task Force Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Termination   Official Termination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Termination
Page 1 of 1