ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captured Bases From IRF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Captured Bases From IRF Empty
PostSubject: Captured Bases From IRF   Captured Bases From IRF Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 am

Yesterday, me Hotzoner and FSXAA Maverick Destroyed IRF's missile base. Then me and Cricket captured Interlaken MIL. Killer (codenamed IndiaRomeoFoxtrot (IRF)) shot that C-5 down i captured the base with when i was on the ground. Then i got into a eurofighter and shot killer.
Our allies have notified killer did bomb another base of ours without GPEO members online or in the session.
Today me and my brother have captured three other bases from IRF with troops supplied from GPEO. LSMM, LSMD and LSMA have been captured, while my brother gave me air cover.
LSMM:
Captured Bases From IRF Lsmm_210
LSMD:
Captured Bases From IRF Lsmd_210
LSMA:
Captured Bases From IRF Lsma_210
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Captured Bases From IRF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured Bases From IRF   Captured Bases From IRF Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Dammit, was this a GPEO C-5 ? No, can't be, if it is a C-5M, we never had those. We just got C-5A's in our inventory. But if it WAS, dammit. I ma get a STICK (I'll have to edit the aircraft inventory list).

I been doing research into old ops, finding interesting historical data.

(Though, I think it would be more safe to say these events didn't happen, though this needs a sort of audit).
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net

Captured Bases From IRF
Page 1 of 1