ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Gun...kinda.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Top Gun...kinda. Empty
PostSubject: Top Gun...kinda.   Top Gun...kinda. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:59 am

I'm thinking about opening an international air combat school. It'll be a civil venture of OCU, domestic contractors. We'll teach the maneuvers, definitions, tactics, and science of BFM and ACM, 1v1, and MvM. Our aggressor aircraft will be the AeroShark Dynamics F-16E/DN Block 60, MiG-29EKS, and Su-27EKS. What do you ladies think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Top Gun...kinda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Gun...kinda.   Top Gun...kinda. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:36 am

I don't know about the ladies, but I think we should share air war tactics and air combat maneuvers. I have instructed others, perhaps a joint GPEO/OCU Air Combat School, based somewhere. Maybe it can be for those looking to learn the trade, or for corporations to send pilots to school to fly fighters they purchase. After all, corporations are becoming more powerful than some nations, financially I mean, and they are going to need to rely on something other than the nation they reside to defend them.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Top Gun...kinda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Gun...kinda.   Top Gun...kinda. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:08 pm

I dunno. I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty strict with Naval Air Warfare Doctrine, and with the exception of a few of the U.S. Air Force's recent EFM updates, I don't really like to stray outside of that. I know you have your own system, and you like to stick to your own thing, but what I use is legit shit I learned while flying in the USMC. I think we'd just butt heads if we tried to run some kind of a program together. After putting more thought into it, I think what I'll do is just kinda contract myself out as a mercenary. Mostly instructing air to air, but every once in a while I might take up the occasional combat sortie. I gotta talk to my boys first and see what they feel like though. Hell, we may even decide to become the first VR sky pirates. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Sponsored content

Top Gun...kinda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Gun...kinda.   Top Gun...kinda. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Gun...kinda.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Active) :: Omni Core Unlimited-
Jump to: