ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.I.N. OPS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

S.I.N.  OPS Empty
PostSubject: S.I.N. OPS   S.I.N.  OPS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:25 am

It is obvious that the leader of the GPEO has failed to meet my demands. I warned you what would happen if you did not take them seriously. I gave you 24 hours to respond, and it's been days. It is obvious my leniency was taken for granted. The S.I.N. team I had embeded in Israel has just conducted their first operation and siezed the industrial district of Tel Aviv. We have taken a portion of the oil and industrial metals and destoyed the rest. We also killed Shlomo Lahiani, the city's mayor. Tonight, we will stage a similar attack in an undisclosed city in Vietnam, unless our demands are met. For the sake of the civilians and government officials, I hope you learn to take me more seriously.

-Black Wing-

S.I.N.  OPS SIN%20team

S.I.N.  OPS SIN%20attacks%20Israel
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

S.I.N.  OPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N. OPS   S.I.N.  OPS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 am

Not only were your demands not taken seriously, they were completely blown off. But it is obvious you can't take the hint. As you know, the IDN has defense contractors in both Israel and Vietnam, hired by the respective governments to provide tactical defense against any terrorist activity. You've conducted attacks in both territories leaving OCU Executives no choice but to consider SIN operatives threats to our contract holders. We have given Special Operations Division-1 full authority to track down, locate, and neutralize all SIN operatives in Vietnam and Israel. SOD-1 will be acting primarily as a SecOp team (no, not Spec Ops...there's a difference) to support the respective government militaries in their mission to eliminate all SIN forces in their territories.

OCU Executives
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

S.I.N.  OPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N. OPS   S.I.N.  OPS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

I am insulted that you conducted such mild attack on Israel, and then presented it as if it was to hurt anyone's feelings. The GPEO is in the middle of a withdraw, and is unable to do anything in Israel, or Nam. It is the other groups that fail to withdraw that you should focus on, not GPEO, for GPEO is nearly nothing anyway. GPEO forces are splitting into Rebel forces, not under the command of GPEO (Main), and are no longer under a government style structure. The GPEO everyone has come to know may be no more soon, but it will not be due to SIN's demands. It will because of the VR-World Behind the Scenes Staff, whom felt that GPEO had too many places to operate, and it was in need of a different style scenario.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

S.I.N.  OPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N. OPS   S.I.N.  OPS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

While it is a little late for this, it should still be known that Uatia publicly endorses attacks on Israel and Vietnam. As long as there is no GPEO presence in the region.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

S.I.N.  OPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N. OPS   S.I.N.  OPS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:39 pm

TFC wouldn't have been happy, but they've long since disappeared from the face of the Earth. MDI, however, has contacts within the entire eastern Mediterranean seaboard, most of which are former TFC operatives and allies, me personally being a former commander within TFC. Since I am not currently operating in Israel, I'm fairly indifferent about these "operations," especially within Vietnam. My opinion in Nam? Who gives a fuck. Israel, though... you just made it easier for me to strengthen old ties there. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.I.N.  OPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.I.N. OPS   S.I.N.  OPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.I.N. OPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Inactive) :: Syndicate Insurgency Network-
Jump to: