ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IDN Massacre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 am

The OCU has failed to adhere to our demands that they remove all IDN operatives from Siberia. As a result, I have ordered the destruction of all IDN bases and assets in the region. Yesterday's ambush on IDN and the Virtual 7th Marine Division is only the first of what will be a string of attacks until OCU and all of your allies have withdrawn from the region.
Last night's attack resulted in the deaths of 6 IDN operatives and 12 Virtual 7th Division marines, as well as severl local police officers. Two IDN HMMVs were destroyed by a road side bomb. A local police MH-6 was also shot down by small arms fire. Civilian casualties were unavoidable but acceptable.
Remove your forces or SIN attacks will escelate. Civilian blood is on your hands.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 am

[url=IDN Massacre Arma2f11]IDN Massacre Arma2f11[/url]
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:44 am

IDN Massacre Arma2f13
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 am

IDN Massacre Arma2f14
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:48 am

As you can see, we gathered up all the bodies of your dead. We seperated the civilians from your IDN and the marines. Feel free to add to the pile by staying in Siberia.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 pm

OCU acknowledges that six IDN agents, twelve marines of the 7th Marine Division, and 5 police officers were killed in last night's attack. Nine civilians were also killed, as well as a civilian news station MH-6. That helicopter was not part of the local police force. In response to such a heinous attack and acts of disregard for IND, Marine, civilian, and police remains, OCU Executives has ordered IDN Special Operations Divivion-1 to become the primary security and defense unit of select cities in Siberia. Once they arrive in the region, their primary tasks will be to neutralize any and all SIN operatives as well as locate the SIN chemical weapons facility in the area. SIGMA-1 has confirmed that SIN is indeed developing a radical biological weapon. We will find and neutralize this facility and detain all SIN bio engineers as well as confiscate all research and project development.

Of all the places on earth to die, you chose Siberia as your final resting place.

Mike Sharkey,
OCU President
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
IDN: SOD-1

IDN: SOD-1

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Hell, it's about time...
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 am

IDN Special Operations Division-1 will be conducting a Security Operating Procedure (SECOP) in support of Siberian law enforcement officials beginning tonight. The primary objectives of the SECOP will be to locate, and destroy all SIN hardware in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky on the Kamchatka Peninsula. All hostile SIN operatives will be neutralized.

Kitty
OCU VP
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Sponsored content

IDN Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDN Massacre   IDN Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDN Massacre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Active) :: Omni Core Unlimited-
Jump to: