ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Flag 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Red Flag 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Red Flag 2012   Red Flag 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 pm

OCU participated in a training session with VCAF last night and was extended an invitation to participate in next week's Red Flag even. There are already five VMs involved but we are further extending this invitation to FSX Black Crows, Royal Maces, Black Aces, Tiger Team, Capital Guardians, VUSN, VUSAF, FSXRAAF, GPEO, TFC, and ACC/ARC. Please get in contact with as many VM leaders and pilots as you can, even hones not on this list. This even is scheduled to take place next week. There's not a lot of time to get ready. Spread the word and this could possibly be the largest exercise in years!

Message received:

"Virtual Maple Flag 2012 is being hosted at Canadian Forces Base Cold Lake (CYOD) By the Virtual Canadian Air Force (VCAF). Any squadron or wing is allowed to participate in this large scale exercise. We would prefer if you used a mic, if not the chat box can make do. We are expecting at least two squadrons to show up! E-mail me @ vcaf433441@gmail.com."
-C-CHYR-
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Red Flag 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Flag 2012   Red Flag 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Dang, I wish I could make it. I hope some GPEO pilots can make it. I shall send out a big E-Mail.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net

Red Flag 2012
Page 1 of 1