ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FSHost or GameSpy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinger

FSHost or GameSpy? Empty
PostSubject: FSHost or GameSpy?   FSHost or GameSpy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Anyone ever think about it? GS has so many problems, with people disconnecting and all. Why don't we give FSHost a try? It may turn out to be better.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

FSHost or GameSpy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSHost or GameSpy?   FSHost or GameSpy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 pm

I remember trying FS-Host long ago, when Trinity was with us, and I remember not losing connection, but seeing only Cessna's flying around sideways. We both had the same plane, and it really sucked. I would rather lose connection, knowing I am lagging, than to be shot down and never know it. If you lose connection, you know that you were lagging.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

FSHost or GameSpy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSHost or GameSpy?   FSHost or GameSpy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 pm

FS Host is sheit
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

FSHost or GameSpy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSHost or GameSpy?   FSHost or GameSpy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 pm

I agree with Dragnoxz. I refuse to run FSHost because it turned out to be a virus in my system.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

FSHost or GameSpy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSHost or GameSpy?   FSHost or GameSpy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:43 pm

And VATSIM is also mostly for Airliners.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
cappilot12

FSHost or GameSpy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSHost or GameSpy?   FSHost or GameSpy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 pm

FS Host is not good for what we do and VATSIM would be useless for us. We would break every rule in the first two minutes without making any real mistakes considering the types of missions we all do. Gayspy may be a pain in the ass at times, but at the end of the day it gets the job done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Sponsored content

FSHost or GameSpy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSHost or GameSpy?   FSHost or GameSpy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FSHost or GameSpy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: