ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weststar Pharmisutical Inc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Stri

Weststar Pharmisutical Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Weststar Pharmisutical Inc.   Weststar Pharmisutical Inc. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi, I am Dr. William D Strickland. I represent the "Westar Pharmisutial Corporation." We hope to enjoy this virtual world you guys operate in. We deal with providing medical pharmisucital distributions to the US, Europe, Asia and South America. I have been given the superior staff managment position at the Vancouver Facility, however we are almost ready to start taking in researchers at the Siberian Laboratory, the facility was completed a week ago and will deal with manufacturing cures for verious illnesses and conducting tests for better and more effective cures. The Siberian Lab is in a good location should a spill occure, and it is protected by elite soldiers to prevent possible evtheaft.
Back to top Go down
ITTN-News Network

Weststar Pharmisutical Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weststar Pharmisutical Inc.   Weststar Pharmisutical Inc. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 pm

dragon, stop
Back to top Go down

Weststar Pharmisutical Inc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Virtual Corporations-
Jump to: