ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allied Rebel Coalition

Go down 
+5
Dragnoxz
MC Sics
Okami
TFC-Ghost
cappilot12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Oh, I've been watching you people fuck the world over.

Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 What_Do_You_Mean_You_People_by_EncasedxInxPorcelain
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 pm

I mean the people like dragon who care for nobody but themselves and do not care for the men they command, several names come to mind, but that one sticks out the most.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Nick, you're currently working for Task Force Crimson as a Captain right now, and a cargo pilot at that. You want to keep your post, then you'd best bite your tongue before I take your bars and shove them up your ass. I already said I was getting tired of all the disrespect. I'm just about at my limit with it now.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 am

Nick what are talking about commanding people? You couldn't lead A monkey to a banana raffle. And how much caring was going on when you let outside people take over your group, and on a few occasions at that?

This topic is to announce ARC actions, not to bitch and whine. Let's keep it to just announcing ARC actions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
This topic is to announce ARC actions, not to bitch and whine. Let's keep it to just announcing ARC actions.
I agree, the topics should be to topic. If someone wants to communicate about other topics, why do they not post another thread ? The ITTN will be edited eventually, just need the time to edit it. General Talk could be for anything, from arguments to random talks.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allied Rebel Coalition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Internationally Nomadic Groups-
Jump to: