ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight Plans

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Fight Plans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Plans   Fight Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Public announcement:

It has come to attention that GPEO has a problem with the type and amount of aircraft IDN uses even though OCU's sub-company, AST, is a manufacturer of the aircraft the IDN uses. Also, GPEO members complaining that AST aircraft are "overmodded" is just pathetic considering we obviously know more about aircraft type and specifications. I say this because recently, I had two major VM commanders prove to me how little they know about modern aircraft when one told me the B-1R Lancer is used ONLY for air to air, and the other told me it was unrealistic for a Su-35 to be flying at 35,000 feet. B-1Rs are still on the drawing board but are designed long range air to air interception as a SECONDARY role on top of their main role as a tactical bomber. Also, the Su-35 has a service ceiling of 59,100 ft and a climb rate of 55,100 ft/min. I figured it was common knowledge that even the B-17 that flew in WW2 had a higher service ceiling than 35,000ft, but I guess I was wrong. Therefore, I demand that the integrity of AST's aircraft speculations not be questioned by such persons. All AST aircraft are built according to manufacturer performance specifications. Unlike GPEO members who modify their aircraft to have a stall speed of only 30kts, AST designs the flight dynamics to be as close to the real thing as possible. Furthermore, when somebody flying an IRIS F-22 complains about another pilot flying "overmodded" aircraft, things have truly become petty. AST has not made a single aircraft capable of outperforming the IRIS F-22 in any regard other than range in the form of the AST Flanker series, which has the same range and payload of the real thing. Pilot skill has made all the difference so far, but of course GPEO will not acknowledge this. In an effort to give GPEO one less thing to complain about, OCU has decided to limit the IDN's aircraft type to freeware aircraft regularly available on Simviation.com with the exception of the following aircraft: UH-1N, UH-1Y, B-1R, and Aurora (because well, our versions of these aircraft are the shit and every other model available sucks in comparison). We will no longer use our AST Sukhoi Flanker series or F-22 series aircraft. IDN will now acquire it's aircraft by purchasing or capturing them from other groups. AST will limit its technology production to weapons systems and avionics. This way nobody can claim we're cheating if we're using the same shit as everybody else. Should people complain, we'll post the cgf to shut them up. With the exception of paint schemes and avionics upgrades, we will leave the aircraft virtually untouched. Furthermore, as a PMC, we will enforce a monetary system and obligate IDN members to purchase their own aircraft and upgrades. Inventory and even aircraft SN will be posted on the IDN home site for all to see. We are in the process of deciding which aircraft to use and will post a message letting everybody know our decisions and inventory tonight after our site has been updated, displaying this information. We will also recording missions and save flight data should any group attempt to dispute our claims in session. Data of every flight according to each participating IDN pilot will be archived on our main site, and posted on the ITTN if necessary to dispute or back claims of either party. From this moment on, no group will be able to blame your failures to succeed against us on anything but your own errors and performance. This goes for all.

Mike Sharkey,
OCU Founder and President
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Spectre Tactical Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Fight Plans   Fight Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 pm

GPEO,

Thanks for filling me in on the weapons and stuff. I know that they don't really cause damage and I understand the need for the 5 second system. We've been practicing with it but will be using a weapons pack for air to ground attacks.

OCU,

I'm kinda mad that your taking this route suddenly. I understand that your doing it to avoid BS with folks who obviously don't know how to research basic performance speculation sheets but will this effect the arrangements STI has made with you? And seriously if those really were VM commanders who told you that about the Lancer and Flanker they need to step down and give somebody who actually knows about modern aircraft command. We were kind of expecting those Flankers you promised. I mean we already paid you in advance with virtual money (obviously). And what about the support deal. We're relying on you to do all the stuff we already arranged. I hope the decision you made doens't change any of that.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Fight Plans   Fight Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Spectre,

The changes OCU has decided to make does not effect any of arrangements in any way. All terms of our contract will be honored to the highest degree. Also, I recommend sending such inquiries in the form of a PM. Otherwise you may run the risk of other factions prematurely categorizing you as some sort of threat to them.

Mike Sharkey,
OCU Founder and President
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Plans   Fight Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Plans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3