ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Call to ALL WORTHY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinger

A Call to ALL WORTHY Empty
PostSubject: A Call to ALL WORTHY   A Call to ALL WORTHY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 am

Just wondering which one of you guys are actually still here, I noticed activity on the forums is starting to pick up, and it'd be nice to get back in contact with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Call to ALL WORTHY   A Call to ALL WORTHY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm

I am around, but my Comuputer is in Re-Hab, lol. It kept pissing off Electricity, and got nailed by lightning. I will get a new motherbord, soon, and hope my new G-Card is in ok condission. I got a 2-TB External, 1-TB Internal, and still have all my sht from before, jsut need to Re-Organize my shit, and get my Radars back on line. But, first, I need to replace the motherbord, which will be in the future. Then, It is on to making videos, getting pre-requisits for College, and maybe going into the Army or Air Force, to begin my Military Life, to Pilot or to Command. either way, I am going to do Leadership one way or another. And if I don't go in the Military, I will make sure to get into Drafting, to where I can make craft on FSX, to sell and to distribute, and show these designers how it is done, lol. FSX will be the playground for my new inventions, lol. I might even go into gaming designing or Aerospace Research and Designing. However, GPEO will always be there.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: A Call to ALL WORTHY   A Call to ALL WORTHY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:24 am

oh....welll, great to know your alive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call to ALL WORTHY   A Call to ALL WORTHY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Call to ALL WORTHY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: