ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Freedom Movement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WFM_Leader

World Freedom Movement Empty
PostSubject: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

The WFM is an anarchist faction operating out of the areas of, India, Egypt, Brazil, and Ireland. We can be considered a terrorist faction and we wan't to be represented in the map.
Back to top Go down
spartacus8193

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Egypt and Brazil are UCGS territory. Until the resolution between GPEO/UCGS and WDF, no military buildup is allowed.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm

For now what are your aims and goals? With a decision yet to be made about UCGS your territorial plans may be put on hold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
WFM_Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 pm

our goal is the overthrow of all oppression.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 pm

yeah well that's the mission statement of half the VMs here. Neutral , besides "oppression" is a relative term. can you be a bit more specific?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Again, what exactly is your mission? Oppression against what? All groups have a mission against oppression, but oppression against what greatly differs from group to group.
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Sorry, i meant the overthrow of opresion as in, any form of government that is considered a threat to their citizenry. To acomplish this goal we use terrorism. Were basicly like the IRA but meaner. We have hidden outposts all over the world but the ones that i have mentioned are the only ones where we keep a permanent base.

Last edited by WFM_Leader on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spartacus8193

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:57 pm

that doesnt make since to me
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm

How does that not make sence?

Last edited by WFM_Leader on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spartacus8193

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:08 pm

These areas are prohibited from having one of your bases:

Israel, Cyprus, Jordan, Syria, Western Iraq, Lebenon, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, and New Zealand (and surrounding islands.) A discovery of a base in any of these regions would constitute a declaration of war.... and you do NOT want to fight me Wink
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

spartacus8193 wrote:
These areas are prohibited from having one of your bases:

Israel, Cyprus, Jordan, Syria, Western Iraq, Lebenon, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, and New Zealand (and surrounding islands.) A discovery of a base in any of these regions would constitute a declaration of war.... and you do NOT want to fight me Wink

as long as you don't mistreat your citzens or become overly corupt you won't have to worry about us.

im not going to allow YOU to decide where im putting one of my bases,ill put them where i please thank you.
Back to top Go down
spartacus8193

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 pm

If I discover a base inside MY territory, you will be smashed. If you attack me, you will end up as a piss stain on the underpants of the VR World
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm

"you will end up as a piss stain on the underpants of the VR World" lol! I'll have to remember that one
Back to top Go down
ITTN-News Network

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Terrorrists prepare to see your villages burned, your crops crushed, and your livelyhood be destroyed under the might of our war industry.
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Jaster_7h3_1337 wrote:
Terrorrists prepare to see your villages burned, your crops crushed, and your livelyhood be destroyed under the might of our war industry.

phht. please you couldn't match us if you tried. we will be able to strike from anywhere and everywhere.
Back to top Go down
ITTN-News Network

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Seriously don't operate in our territory, this will be considered an act of war.
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:29 pm

ok, fine we don't want to go to war with anybody, yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Freedom Movement   World Freedom Movement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Freedom Movement
Page 1 of 1