ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rejoin with different ambisions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hawk123

Rejoin with different ambisions Empty
PostSubject: Rejoin with different ambisions   Rejoin with different ambisions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am

Hi guys i like the way most of you speak about me behind my back, But im not here to be innoying like most people were we have a new millitary now by the name of FSXWA if anyone reads this such as admins we would like to join the VW again as Cyprus if that is possible you dont have to let us back in but, all we want is another chance we are ready this time contach ASAP if possible thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin with different ambisions   Rejoin with different ambisions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Whaqt was your last VM name ? I was wondering, but did you forget that the FSX VR-World is not under anyones control, or rule, so there for no one can say you can't return ? The VR-World is just a natrual world, in which us leaders are leading factions in. Now, if you truly want to do the Cyprous thig the right way, why not call for elections or conduct secret operations to ensure the place is under your leadership. But, blindly claiming that they elected yout, or that you established a force there, without regarding the locals and historical influences, you wont have much room for legit claims should you start to claim the land. Rebel forces would fight back, even though you might have control over an air port or base. It will be like Afghanistan or Iraq, with insurgants and underground forces, car bombs, gurila war fare. clandstien operations would be conducted against your forces there, and so would opposing propegeanda campaigns by the locals.

So, if you truly are willing to do things right, then do it, or PM me and I will give you as much advice as I can.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
hawk123

PostSubject: Ok sir thanks    Rejoin with different ambisions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 am

OK yes sir, I would love to take the role in leading Cyprus in this virtual world, if that's not a problem just message me back when we can sort some things out and im ready. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejoin with different ambisions   Rejoin with different ambisions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejoin with different ambisions
Page 1 of 1