ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Unit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Secret Unit Empty
PostSubject: Secret Unit   Secret Unit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 am

The UIA is taking applications for a Secret Unit, to conduct Espionage and Infiltrations, along with Intelligence Gathering on targeted factions, which will be the primary underground Black/Covert Operations Unit of FSX, and other platforms. Applications will be taken in the form of a PM, to me (Dragnoxz) on the GPEO Forum. Once you are in, you are expected to secure absolute secrecy from anyone who is outside of this program, and to conduct your duties in alias (fake/under-cover) names, during missions and espionage infiltrations.

Applicants are to PM me directly as to why they should be part of a Secret Unit. And no sucking up to me, it pisses me off, just be your selves and be straight up. If you know for sure you will never slip up, or betray or have a history of slipping up or anytihng, spit is all out. Even a past of dishonisty might get you accepted into this field, but, if you are not honest about it, you will not make it. Several tests will be conducted with applicants, and training will be done before you can even get into this field, so make sure you are 100% sure you want to get into this field, which requires dedication to duty, and honor to cause.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net

Secret Unit
Page 1 of 1