ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for Reservists

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Request for Reservists Empty
PostSubject: Request for Reservists   Request for Reservists Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Hello, I'm in a WWII Virtual World on the side and I have a request. I'm the United States and I need more pilots quite frankly. Ask me on skype for more details.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Request for Reservists   Request for Reservists Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm

ACOD-Archer wrote:
Hello, I'm in a WWII Virtual World on the side and I have a request. I'm the United States and I need more pilots quite frankly. Ask me on skype for more details.

YOU FOOL, WAIT FOR US ALL ! I thought we were going to do that STMS thing, launch or do the Vortex Test, find that we go back in time, gather some pilots, get them back in time, fuk the Japs up in the Pacific, then get Hitler and Himmler shot, then turn the Zani cause to the Cause of Freedom, ally the US with Germany, FUCK UP THE UK, and stay peaceful with Russa, untill we fuk the UK up, ten gather a large Army, form a Europian Germany, lay lopw for a while, gather French, Italian, Polish, and other Eurpoian Support, and Swede and Norway, then build up, take on the Russians, thwart the Japs, or ally them and have the US peace treaty Japan, divide the Borders in China fsimilar to the ones of out VR-World, then continue a long and just war with Russia, using Germany and the Europian States, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Request for Reservists   Request for Reservists Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Wow... no comment.
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Request for Reservists   Request for Reservists Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 pm

ACOD-Archer wrote:

RCOE = RAF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Request for Reservists   Request for Reservists Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Pidgeonpie19 wrote:
ACOD-Archer wrote:

RCOE = RAF Very Happy

No, this is a different thing, the RCOE is not around to go back in time to join the WW-2 era RAF, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Request for Reservists   Request for Reservists Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Dragnoxz' wrote:
I thought we were going to do that STMS thing, launch or do the Vortex Test, find that we go back in time,

Like Stinger, no comment.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for Reservists   Request for Reservists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for Reservists
Page 1 of 1