ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ISAF News and Releases

Go down 
+3
OMBU Nick Bernow
Dragnoxz
Stinger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinger

ISAF News and Releases Empty
PostSubject: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Since Dragnoxz has failed to add us to the forums i guess i will post here
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:33 pm

ISAF-GPEO have started mining operations in Russia. The first shipment of materials has been sent to GPEO and ISAF bases.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 pm

THe reason your ISAF has NOT been added, is because of things like this. Fictional Claims aobut other groups and your own group. You don't just go off claiming things, that is not how things work. Ask any other faction that "Is" Established. You should get into the GUD, to learn the right way of going about doing things.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Actually, he is still in the GUD, or at least he was.
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm

great we get rid of one terrorist group then another comes in
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm

FSFR-Falcon wrote:
great we get rid of one terrorist group then another comes in

ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Actually Falcon, we got rid of you too and TFC is now in the GUD.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Fuck off. all of you i state one simple thing that I've started mining operations and you bring your panties in a bunch. And it is not fictional are you saying that mining is impossible? Get your god damn facts straight before you go ripping on someone else.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Stinger wrote:
Fuck off. all of you i state one simple thing that I've started mining operations and you bring your panties in a bunch. And it is not fictional are you saying that mining is impossible? Get your god damn facts straight before you go ripping on someone else.

Calm down

He said that GPEO had nothing to do with the mining
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Well if he wants to be left out he can say it not write a whole damned paragraph that no one will read.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Stinger wrote:
Well if he wants to be left out he can say it not write a whole damned paragraph that no one will read.

That was like three sentences?
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Stinger, just calm down. Perhaps, instead of just claiming to have started mining, you should fly a transport close to the mine site and set up a small outpost? I could assist you in making a mining scenery file, and you could go on from there. Patience is key in the VW.
(Also, exaggeration fail, it was 5 sentences, you havent seen anything yet)
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:25 pm

nick i was not refferring to you i left GUD because i didnt agree with its values im not a traitor nick dont refer to me as one onc MC found out it was me i owned up to it. i needed to leave me and sics are still friends he understands that i needed to get out and i didnt want to start a war. now im not a person that starts a war because of something said on a forum its not realistic nor is it fun second i was honestly thinking none of you know how to acually go to war the GPEO-FSXF conflict lasted 6 months only for FSXF to get back their land that was lost you guys start a fucking war and expect it to end in a week no i dont hold grudges nick im a very optimistic person. I tried to help you and your being extremely rude, i understand your mad at people pointing fingers at you but dont point yours at us.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Hell, new groups these days think they can get a plane for nothing. Since there are established groups, why not ask them to borrow one of their planes ? And, Russa would never just let some random militia or group, or person go there and mine for such resource. That stuff is not something the Government of Russia would allow. Logically speaking, that is theaft, and wouldresult in someone locked up for a long time. Stinger should know more than anyone that Russia would never allow any craft into Russian Airspace, drop off some troops and mining crews, and let that plane get away, or find out what is going on. If I were a Russian Leader, someone would simply just have to die. No one takes the Uranium of Mother Russia !
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISAF News and Releases   ISAF News and Releases Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISAF News and Releases
Page 1 of 1