ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FSFR Proposal to FSXCG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Empty
PostSubject: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Fury with the participation of the GUD i'd like to request permision to "oversee" washington D.C. and any other things you do not wish to go to the world. here is my full proposal, FSFR will take controll of DC, and or any other land you wish us to keep safe. we will not store any of our military power there. We will not base there our job is only to protect theese areas from invasion and keep the peace. our law will not Stand in these lands nor will it be declared FSFR territory, it will remain under CG laws we are merely an armed force that will help defend when needed. even in dire circumstances FSFR will pledge never to use the lands as a base of attack. second the reason we betrayed GUD was because we would not stand for the slaughter of innocent civilians. and one of the most respected nations in the world. we are a stable neutral nation to this point we have never declared war on any faction and we intend to keep it that way for as long as possible.

once again thank you i havn't talked to the GUD yet but i wanted your aproval before i went asking.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 pm

should FSXCG wish to remove us from the land we will remove all military influence as well as if they should decide to resume political activity
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:27 pm

AND EVERYONE COMMENT AFTER CG REPLIES I DOT WANT A 8 PAGE TOPIC HERE!!! thankyou
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
AND EVERYONE COMMENT AFTER CG REPLIES I DOT WANT A 8 PAGE TOPIC HERE!!! thankyou
you cant tell me what to do jackhole
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:12 pm

i meant no bashing im fine with a coment but this is not the place to bash nick please
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 pm

the CG already has an agreement with the GUD... why would they want another one with you?
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 pm

because a group like GUD has to comply with laws and agreements that they have with eachother. a group like FSFR only listens to itself thats why we betrayed GUD because we felt it was unnecisary to let innocent civilians die. second when GUD falls apart who owns it then third we are a more stable group we have never declared official war and intend to keep it that way
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
because a group like GUD has to comply with laws and agreements that they have with eachother. a group like FSFR only listens to itself thats why we betrayed GUD because we felt it was unnecisary to let innocent civilians die. second when GUD falls apart who owns it then third we are a more stable group we have never declared official war and intend to keep it that way

You do knowe that the GUD will never forget any type of back stabing ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 pm

look me and sics have talked about it but i felt like if i backed out sics was gonna take that as we didnt like him no thats not the case FSFR was made to prevent mass killings and thats what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
look me and sics have talked about it but i felt like if i backed out sics was gonna take that as we didnt like him no thats not the case FSFR was made to prevent ass killings and thats what they were doing.

That's an interesting theory about the ass killings... have any proof?
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
look me and sics have talked about it but i felt like if i backed out sics was gonna take that as we didnt like him no thats not the case FSFR was made to prevent mass killings and thats what they were doing.

still can't understand your fail of english.
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:10 pm

i was on a blackberry chill dude sorry i get very idk involved in what i have to say and im to lazy to add periods and shit
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:23 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
i was on a blackberry chill dude sorry i get very idk involved in what i have to say and im to lazy to add periods and shit

still cant understand what you're sayin. No punctuation is a sign of retardation if you are over the age of Ten

Last edited by TFC-Ghost on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:30 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
cnl.falcon wrote:

still cant understand what you're sayin

I think it's something about helping some old lady cross the street. Good for you Falcon.
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:42 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Archer was going to do this, but I'll do it for him since he isn't online:

FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Umad10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FSFR Proposal to FSXCG   FSFR Proposal to FSXCG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FSFR Proposal to FSXCG
Page 1 of 1