ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temp FSX-VR Map

Go down 
+7
$nake
TFC-Ghost
Dragnoxz
TheFalcon
FSX Capital Guardians
TFC-Archer
Ghost Eye
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Here is a map i was able to make so that people will see what states each faction owns i still have to fix a couple in the west coast but this map is so people can see what it looks like if you need any changes to this map let me know where to fix it and i will add it in

Temp FSX-VR Map Fsxvr_10

**Please note this is an unofficial map please no flaming
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 am

doesn't CG own West Virginia? and the Virginia coastline.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 pm

West VA is a joint CG-GPEO thing. We have all of the VA coast, except for Norfolk, which is again, a joint venture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 pm

we dont own all of illinois we only operate out of everything north of peoria
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Coolman, this map is all messed up. We only got bases in Colorado, and have Cells in, or had them in Texas. Norfolk and some of the bases North of Newport News, we have, and have the Docking and construction Facilities as a INternational Ship Yard. You know, the "International Shipping Corporation" ? We contrtact facilities for constructing ships there, and have the docking areas for GPEO, and also other factions to use for fueling and restocking food and supplies. How else do you think the ISC is making its cut ? Every faction that operates there gets ships from the former ship building companies, which all formed into the ISC. Including parts of GE. Remember the VR-World industry changed a bit. GPEO's official GPEO only Ship Building facility is in France, and Singapore. Though Singapore is a limited ship building place. (Hope to build it up into a more advance place). Remember the SSCVN and the Sister Ship to the Rockstar is being built there, and we hope they are completed soon. the CVN has been under construction since the end of the Revolutionary War, and the SSCVN since the Split. (Which means it might possibly be completed now).
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Coolman, this map is all messed up. We only got bases in Colorado, and have Cells in, or had them in Texas. Norfolk and some of the bases North of Newport News, we have, and have the Docking and construction Facilities as a INternational Ship Yard. You know, the "International Shipping Corporation" ? We contrtact facilities for constructing ships there, and have the docking areas for GPEO, and also other factions to use for fueling and restocking food and supplies. How else do you think the ISC is making its cut ? Every faction that operates there gets ships from the former ship building companies, which all formed into the ISC. Including parts of GE. Remember the VR-World industry changed a bit. GPEO's official GPEO only Ship Building facility is in France, and Singapore. Though Singapore is a limited ship building place. (Hope to build it up into a more advance place). Remember the SSCVN and the Sister Ship to the Rockstar is being built there, and we hope they are completed soon. the CVN has been under construction since the end of the Revolutionary War, and the SSCVN since the Split. (Which means it might possibly be completed now).

Get on skype
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Admin wrote:

YOU NEED TO FINISH THE OFFICIAL MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Temp FSX-VR Map Gm-3_510

Temp FSX-VR Map Key_vr11

No Key, that is the only thing I am working on.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Temp FSX-VR Map Gm-3_510

Temp FSX-VR Map Key_vr11

the united states area is crap

GET ON SKYPE
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:
Admin wrote:
Temp FSX-VR Map Gm-3_510

Temp FSX-VR Map Key_vr11

GET ON SKYPE

I gota be up at 6.00 my time, I am off after a few min. I aint getting on Skype. MC can call me if he wants to, but I am gone after like 2 min. Gota Shower and Shave, Got Hair Cut today, LOL !
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Admin wrote:
coolman2007gold wrote:
Admin wrote:
Temp FSX-VR Map Gm-3_510

Temp FSX-VR Map Key_vr11

GET ON SKYPE

I gota be up at 6.00 my time, I am off after a few min. I aint getting on Skype. MC can call me if he wants to, but I am gone after like 2 min. Gota Shower and Shave, Got Hair Cut today, LOL !

ok if its for 2 min JUST GET ON
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 am

now That is being disrespectful. I also noticed that you claim we have more territory in the US while we dont have that. While i gave land to other VM's to make the world a Fairer place, You are being selfish and claiming we have land we do not own.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm

I would like to point out that it is UATIA occupying us, not the OMBU. They were ordered out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I never occupied that, AND ITS JOINT GUD TERRITORY, and I wasnt ordered out, I was ordered to halt the looting of your stuff.
Back to top Go down
TomH

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey Nick, how about you loot that destroyed C-130 of yours, you barely have any bases, so it should be enough.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:29 pm

$nake wrote:
now That is being disrespectful. I also noticed that you claim we have more territory in the US while we dont have that. While i gave land to other VM's to make the world a Fairer place, You are being selfish and claiming we have land we do not own.

Number 1: I need to fix the map as i said in the first post it is an UNOFFICIAL MAP and needs to BE MAJORLY EDITED!!!

Number 2: You have no authority to give land to other VM's there fore the only Factions that control territory in the area of the United States are: GPEO. Uatia (FSXCG), OMBU, and FSFR. That is on the official map

Number 3: IT NEEDS TO BE EDITED CAN YOU READ ENGLISH!

Number 4: Unless you are a leader GPEO SNAKE!!!! GTFO!

Last edited by coolman2007gold on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot number 4)
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Your trying hard to make friends aren't you?
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:45 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:

hypocritical much?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
coolman2007gold wrote:

hypocritical much?

i am just trying to make a map and i also in my original post said if any leader needs me to change anything i will i am making this map snake is not.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 pm

If I remember right from what Dragnoxz has said Snake is 1st officer of GPEO...
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Quote :

Unnecessary, Adrian. AND I STILL WANT TO KICK YOUR BACKSTABBING ASS BACK TO HELL.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 pm

TFC-Archer wrote:
Your trying hard to make friends aren't you?

I don't like people like snake who attacked me for no reason and told me that i was disrespectful to him when in turn he disrespected me first calling me an asshole, apparently he hasn't heard of "treat people the way you want to be treated"
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm

TFC-Archer wrote:
If I remember right from what Dragnoxz has said Snake is 1st officer of GPEO...

exactly 1st officer not leader
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm

The Asshole wrote:
Quote :

Unnecessary, Adrian. AND I STILL WANT TO KICK YOUR BACKSTABBING ASS BACK TO HELL.

i dont know who you are?
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:
"treat people the way you want to be treated"

That applies to people that are being insulted as well. Nice triple post btw.

Last edited by TFC-Archer on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temp FSX-VR Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp FSX-VR Map   Temp FSX-VR Map Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temp FSX-VR Map
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System :: Summery-
Jump to: