ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimatium to OMBU

Go down 
+2
TFC-Ghost
OMBU Nick Bernow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Ultimatium to OMBU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:34 pm

went down cus FSXAA refused to join it
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:57 am

HOLY CRAP DRAGON WILL YOU QUIT FORGETTING FSFR WE ARE HERE TO AND JUST CUS WE DONT OWN AS MUCH LAND AS YOU DOESNT MEAN WE ARENT STRUCTURED WE CHOOSE NOT TO EXPAND BECAUSE WE DONT NEED AS MUCH SPACE AS YOU AND FYI BLACK DAGGER BASE 1 IS A CLASSIFIED BASE IN THE PACIFIC UNDER CONSTRUCTION BY 3 VMS IN THIS VW. Fuck with one your done. third maverick i dont know you but i get the impression that you havnt read the rules of the VW and that you dont understand that you need to work together to set up times that you can both be present to fight. because In real life the enemy would see you on radar and have defenses ready. so if your dumb enough to fly over a black dagger treaty territory your fucked because all 3 nations have shut down airspace and if you enter we will blow your ass out of the sky
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:15 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
HOLY CRAP DRAGON WILL YOU QUIT FORGETTING FSFR WE ARE HERE TO AND JUST CUS WE DONT OWN AS MUCH LAND AS YOU DOESNT MEAN WE ARENT STRUCTURED WE CHOOSE NOT TO EXPAND BECAUSE WE DONT NEED AS MUCH SPACE AS YOU AND FYI BLACK DAGGER BASE 1 IS A CLASSIFIED BASE IN THE PACIFIC UNDER CONSTRUCTION BY 3 VMS IN THIS VW. Fuck with one your done. third maverick i dont know you but i get the impression that you havnt read the rules of the VW and that you dont understand that you need to work together to set up times that you can both be present to fight. because In real life the enemy would see you on radar and have defenses ready. so if your dumb enough to fly over a black dagger treaty territory your fucked because all 3 nations have shut down airspace and if you enter we will blow your ass out of the sky

calm yourself
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:

Ok, no one has forgoten about you. Now, remember that GPEO has rights to most all PAcific Islands, and that entering the Pacific would alert GPEO Subs, Sonars, etc. Once that happens, the trespassing ships would be shadowed and monetored by Satellites.

Rules ? The Rules are easy, Common Sense, Logic, and things like that. Earth has Gravity = Logic, pilots cant pass more than 12 G's without getting messed up in real life. Some Ships and Craft are limited in number, so things like F-22's, A-10's, SU-37-47's, AN-225's, C-5's, etc are limited unless groups that produce them create more, and when they do it would take real time to produce them, along with moving ships (takes time), flying craft from place to place, building bases would take actual construction time, invading someone would take more of a tactical approach and would take longer than one might expect. things like that.

Yuor small area would take at least a day to a week to capture, depending on your opponent and skill. Unless you have a superior force defending your place. And that OMDM Base is big enough to house enough craft to defend all of the UAE, and then some. Using civilian airports as bases would make everyone question your logic, when you have a perfictly good base already. And that base of OMDM I put at least a week of work in to, and using other airports near by makes me feel like you took that base for gtanite. Look at the Falkland Islands, that is one base that defended the Falkland Islands during that whol time, as a Base of Operations, along with British Carriers (If any) Keeping Air Superiority.

I can be sure that OMDM can defend the UAE and the surrounding area well. But, I also understand that you would prefer to have more bases. Have you gone into FSX and looked for the Military Bases in the UAE ? If OMDM is the only one, I can help you out with learning ADE, and teach you some ideas for constructing more bases in that Region, and give you blueprints of one of the GPEO style bases. the base is simple, but effective and small enough to construct fast, but big enough a 747 could land there.

I may be Director of GPEO, but I also can help other groups out with their development and ideas, along with marking Regional Maps to better giveyou compfort in having such place to operate form, along with help with research into the history of that place, food, industy, etc. But, if not, then you will only know what you already know.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatium to OMBU
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2