ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FHWL hit on FSXVG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
From Hell, With Love

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:01 pm

From Hell With Love has been hired for a hit on the FSXVG.

The client will not be disclosed, as stated in FHWL's contracts.

AARs will be viewable via this thread once the mission is completed.
Back to top Go down
From Hell, With Love

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Session will be in Bush Flying lobby.
Back to top Go down
From Hell, With Love

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 pm

FHWL successfully struck the FSXVG at 1930 hours local. Two F-16s armed with BLU-107s (which are specially designed to crater runways. They use a delayed fuse.) struck KCMH in Port Columbus, Ohio. The flight went smooth with no opposition from opposing forces. Weather was a bit damp and misty upon arrival at the target, however this was not a factor.

FHWL hit on FSXVG 14x2r84

Since the napalm effect is not accurate in showing the exact location where the bomb was dropped, we decided to use this map to show where the bombs impacted. The F-16 has a capability to carry 12 of these bombs, and if you count, they are all accounted for.

The following targets were destroyed:

Both runways
the Fuel Dump on the southeastern side of the airport.
the control tower

FHWL hit on FSXVG 5akemg
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:28 am

Hey, since you dont know rookie, The enemy has to be in the session you attack, else everyone could nuke all others without them knowing it!
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
$nake

$nake

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 am

And if the VG was not there at the moment i state that this assault has never happened!
Back to top Go down
From Hell, With Love

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:55 am

They were warned of the attack, and we are aware of at least one of their members being online. Therefore, they did not show up instead of not being aware of it. The session was called FHWL hit on FSXVG, making it clear of our intentions. They clearly ignored it.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:56 pm

EXCUSE ME!? we were not warned, we were not on, and you have commited a War Crime by attacking a Civilian Airport. You have injured milions to the cost of the WORLD ECHONOMY. As $nake said, "Hey, since you dont know rookie, The enemy has to be in the session you attack, else everyone could nuke all others without them knowing it!" This is very true indeed, you have commited a war crime, and you are to halt these actions emideitly, I do have the feeling the FSXAA was involved in this, and I do have the feeling that this will NOT go unpunished. We are NOT in any wars, we are NOT prepaired for war yet, and we are NOT to be attacked. Whoever you are working for, is breaking the Geneva Code, and I will report this to the ADMIN at ONCE!
Back to top Go down
From Hell, With Love

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Sir, I understand your anger. However, we were aware that at least one of your members (or informants) was online at the time (according to intel provided by our client), and we did give a proper warning in advance. As for attacking a "Civilian" airport, we have knowledge that KCMH is home to an Air National Guard squadron, therefore not civilian, and not a war crime. We are not hired to do any more hits at this point in time, so therefore, we will not be striking you again any time soon.

The member's name was "Momoko-chan" I believe.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Excuse me, but I've checked, there are no informants that were online. Who hired you to attack a civilian airport? Air national Guard is not military at all, it is Militia.
Back to top Go down
From Hell, With Love

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:07 pm

The ANG has attack capability, therefore dubbing it military. It also has a slot in the pentagon, and is a recognized uniform service. It is also funded by the federal government.

Our client is to remain anonymous, since that is stated in our user agreement. Remember that we are a mercenary faction for hire, so you can also hire us to attack someone. send me a message on skype and we'll talk. from.hell.with.love
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Just a note, the admin of ITTN only has very limited if any access to the internet, and will remain so for an unknown time. So it is unlikely that he will be able to respond to any of the comments/complaints of anyone here. This also means that a section for a faction under "Virtual Military Factions" is not likely to be created any time soon for anyone wanting to establish a faction on this VR world.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: I lied, the FHWL never got an actual hit on the FSXVG.   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:35 am

The FHWL begged me to say that they actually hit the FSXVG, but they never did, there was no session, and we never got then info that we were going to be hit, so, whoever hired them, you'll want to get your money beck, the hit was fake, noone in FSXVG saw it, and we had to be in the session for it to be real, and, noone for the FSXVG was in the session, and the "close informant" is my mother-in-law, who has NOTHING to do with the VG. So anyone who thinks that the FHWL actually got us, you're wrong, they also commited a war crime, Port Columbus isn't a military base, they did it on wether the real life military uses it, and they lied that our planes were on that base, they don't really know a shit about where our planes are, were, etc. They said, "if it's used as a military base in real life, it's a military base for FSXVG too." Well, the shit hit the fan with that. It is NOW, and WAS NOT our base, it was a civilian airport. And if they ever become a full fleged military, we're going to bomb them to hell where they came from. Even if we're only a VA now. SO LIVE WITH IT!

And, this comment is not to be removed as to pretaining to the First Amendment-the Bill Of Rights, giving freedom of press, freedom of the speach, the right to bare arms, right to protest, and the right to life, liberty, and the persuit of happyness (happyness part only being viable within the law).
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 am

Hey, if there is something i can do for you, ill do it. I have my own VM also, so no rules of not attacking for myself, and i just chose to help you out. Just let me know when i need to prepare myself for battle ^^ (i always am).

Regards,

$nake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FHWL hit on FSXVG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FHWL hit on FSXVG   FHWL hit on FSXVG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FHWL hit on FSXVG
Page 1 of 1