ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sons of Liverty Disbanding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SonsOfLiberty

Sons of Liverty Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:30 pm

The Sons of Liberty are disbanding because of lack of attention from Admin (like getting us our forum) so we are givings FSXAA ALL of our equipment, which included several squadrons of F16S, ans F15s, Several C5s and C17s, and about 10 B1Bs, and about 15 B52s (all this from the various AFBs in our territory
Back to top Go down
Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

We thank you for the gift. I guarantee you that it will be used to fight for REAL freedom, not GPEO's freedom for themselves.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 pm

In case you didnt know it, Dragon isn't here. hes moving or something and doesn't have internet access and probly wont have it for a while.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 am

Hey spart, get your facts straight, you cannot just get some planes and some land out of your own...
You dont even know how many planes you have, so you cannot give them to anyone for they dont even exist.
Same about the carriers, how many years did you spend making factories and other stuff, NONE!

STFU, it is not legit!
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, well, well. $nake, you arent getting jealous now, are you? It isnt mt fault that you operate out of a pissant base in an insignifigant part of the world. If you wanted some of the materials, you should try DIPLOMACY. You would be amazed at the results if you didnt mindlessy declare war all of the time.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 am

We fight fare if we fight, unlike most of you. If i wanted i could also create a bunch of factions with all a diffrnt username, claim land, and give it to GPEO or the FSXRC, but i wont.
Wanna know why? Because i do have some honor and respect for People who want to play this seriously and not cheat!
Back to top Go down
Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 pm

LOL, AGAIN, WHAT A FAILURE OF COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE REST OF THE VR WORLD TO SNAKE. IF YOU ARE SO ANGRY ABOUT US GETTING EXTRA LAND AND SUPPLIES, WHY DONT YOU TRY AND GET SOME OF THOSE ITEMS BY EARNING THEM.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 am

The point is, "YOU" dont earn those items you get!
And I earn them more than you do, but still i can do without unlike you.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 am

OH, so this group was formed by someone with a group already ? All of their equipment also was not valid anyway, lol. A big lack of common sense. These kind of "KIDS" should be "IGNORED" untill they act with maturity and logic. One cant just automatically claim everything from nothing, no one would give them it anyway. You cant just go into a military base (Even if it is not ruled by a faction) and expect someone to just had the keys to the vualts or armory. Immature kids, thinking they can haqve everything. Start off at ONE Base, then work your way from there, like the rest have and do, otherwise, your puny group will just be ignored.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liverty Disbanding   Sons of Liverty Disbanding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sons of Liverty Disbanding
Page 1 of 1