ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 pm

The Scar Creek Facility outer shell was an airport designed for quick take off in the Canadian region of fighter aircraft. The IRF recently destroyed the Scar Creek Facility with a Nuclear Bomb of 35 Megatons and a modified version of the Castle Bravo . The Scar Creek outer Airport was Destroyed along with a part of the under ground facility that was hit by the nuclear blast. The center was designed to withstand up to a 30 megaton blast within 1-nautical-mile (1.9 km), exact to the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. The Underground facility was partially destroyed and due to the blast was on top of the runway of scar creek not all was lost in the Underground facility it was also designed smiler to it and built to the north of the base. The facility had a personal of 150, 10 of the personal where lost in the blast while providing air support and losses of personal are being assessed as due to nuclear fallout the detox team is still in France and The Middle East. We have received faint signals of radio transmission but we are unable to fully understand due to the radiation. The detox team will arrive within a week to allow the Army Corps of Engineers to help get the people out and all other weapons held there

Underground Facility Destroyed 30% From sat imagery
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Did you know that a 35 Megaton would have obliterated Killer and everything within a 10 mile radius?
Underground base or not would have been destroyed. Maybe the very bottom of the facility would have made it threw but even it would be disabled.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:44 pm

MC Sics wrote:
Did you know that a 35 Megaton would have obliterated Killer and everything within a 10 mile radius?
Underground base or not would have been destroyed. Maybe the very bottom of the facility would have made it threw but even it would be disabled.

True MC, As of now the B-52 Used to nuke Scar Creek has been Confirmed "Destroyed". The IRF now has 2 B-52's unless any other where shot down by fighters
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:
MC Sics wrote:

True MC, As of now the B-52 Used to nuke Scar Creek has been Confirmed "Destroyed". The IRF now has 2 B-52's unless any other where shot down by fighters

And with that said, Scar Creek is destroyed.

Sorry, I only play fare.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm

MC Sics wrote:
coolman2007gold wrote:
MC Sics wrote:

And with that said, Scar Creek is destroyed.

Sorry, I only play fare.

The center was designed to withstand up to a 30 megaton blast within 1-nautical-mile (1.9 km), exact to the Cheyenne Mountain Complex.

Underground Facility Partially Survived
Back to top Go down
Killer

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:03 am

all i have to say is, coolman you were gone for a long time, you have no idea about how anything was built at scar creek, you dont have any official documentation from dragon and i highly DOUBT that he told you because himself doesn't even make specifications for his bases. You have pulled this all outa your ass. Congratz

Also, may i see a picture of the underground facility, like actually underground! I didn't know you could actualy simulate and create scenery for that. Oh wait. YOU CANT. Another thing GPEO is just IMAGINING to posess.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Killer wrote:
all i have to say is, coolman you were gone for a long time, you have no idea about how anything was built at scar creek, you dont have any official documentation from dragon and i highly DOUBT that he told you because himself doesn't even make specifications for his bases. You have pulled this all outa your ass. Congratz

Also, may i see a picture of the underground facility, like actually underground! I didn't know you could actualy simulate and create scenery for that. Oh wait. YOU CANT. Another thing GPEO is just IMAGINING to posess.

I made the modification to scar creek when we transported the nukes to scar creek you should remember that. Its not a very big facility, and no you can't simulate underground on FSX because number 1 its STUPID because no plane is small enough to fit into that so yea and i will get you the design of it on Saturday it is on my desktop and it is getting upgrades and repairs right now
so ill have to you by then. cheers

Last edited by coolman2007gold on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

This is one of the many reasons why I was thinking about breaking our alliance with you after the war. I could drop the AN602 hydrogen bomb on Scar Creek and you would still say that Scar Creek survived. This is why Killer left. Because you don't play fair.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm

MC Sics wrote:
This is one of the many reasons why I was thinking about breaking our alliance with you after the war. I could drop the AN602 hydrogen bomb on Scar Creek and you would still say that Scar Creek survived. This is why Killer left. Because you don't play fair.

umm well # 1 i could say WHERE DID HE GET THE NUKES PULL THEM OUT OF HIS ASS LOL 1st of all Answer me that
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Switzerland is a nuclear power. He could have got them from there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:51 pm

MC Sics wrote:
Switzerland is a nuclear power. He could have got them from there.

they are nuclear powered but that is a different type of uranium they use for power DUUUU

"Nuclear power is power (generally electrical) produced from controlled (i.e., non-explosive) nuclear reactions"
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:53 pm

No chump, they got weapons grade plutonium. And if you think for one minute you are gonna get smart on me without repercussions then think again.

Seems as if you don't understand international terminology.
Here, let me explain. When someone refers to a country as being a "nuclear power" they are referring to it as having offensive nuclear capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 pm

MC Sics wrote:
No chump, they got weapons grade plutonium. And if you think for one minute you are gonna get smart on me without repercussions then think again.

Seems as if you don't understand international terminology.
Here, let me explain. When someone refers to a country as being a "nuclear power" they are referring to it as having offensive nuclear capabilities.

Umm they have the same Nuclear Capability as Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and a few other countries. and to make a 35 megaton BOMB using nuclear rods wow nooo
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

You don't listen do you? THEY HAVE WEAPONS GRADE PLUTONIUM. Did you know that you can acquire weapons grade plutonium at most civil reactor plants? So there, even IF they didn't have nukes. It would be very easy to make one.
Back to top Go down
Killer

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:27 pm

The level of stupidity of which you posses adrain is so far off the rictor scale that even at Dragons stupidest moments, he don't even match up

Last edited by Killer on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Killer wrote:
The level of stupidity of which you posses adrain is so far off the rictor scale that even at Dragons stupidest moments, you don't even match up

ok so really how big was nuke
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:
The Scar Creek Facility outer shell was an airport designed for quick take off in the Canadian region of fighter aircraft. The IRF recently destroyed the Scar Creek Facility with a Nuclear Bomb of 35 Megatons and a modified version of the Castle Bravo . The Scar Creek outer Airport was Destroyed along with a part of the under ground facility that was hit by the nuclear blast. The center was designed to withstand up to a 30 megaton blast within 1-nautical-mile (1.9 km), exact to the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. The Underground facility was partially destroyed and due to the blast was on top of the runway of scar creek not all was lost in the Underground facility it was also designed smiler to it and built to the north of the base. The facility had a personal of 150, 10 of the personal where lost in the blast while providing air support and losses of personal are being assessed as due to nuclear fallout the detox team is still in France and The Middle East. We have received faint signals of radio transmission but we are unable to fully understand due to the radiation. The detox team will arrive within a week to allow the Army Corps of Engineers to help get the people out and all other weapons held there

Underground Facility Destroyed 30% From sat imagery

Umm, I saw the vid of the nuks, and a 30MT would have been way bigger, lol. Even if a 'nuke' detonated at the blast doors of this facility it would blast OUT from the blast doors, or up. Remember, this facility was built to handle nuke attacks, or did you forget what this facility was ? Steel and Concreat layers above it with the entrence having several other blast doors just to get into the enternal entrence would protect it from a nuke blast. Remember, this is also a earth quake area, the facility being built to handle these quakes also helps, and being benieth the mountian (Benieth) would also help, along with some of the facility being under the water table. Do you think when we build a special facility like that that we would make it prone to nuke attacks ? And if other faction can have nukes going off without being in sessions, then we should be able to have the SAM Kill Zone, which would have been activated at the start of the FIRST Nuking in France. The underground facility would NOT be able to be spotted by sattleite, but if a nuke whent off above the base, the top base would have been all fuked up.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Killer

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 pm

The post above me is about the largest example of stupidity i have ever seen. THE REASON THE NUKE WASN'T SO FUCKING BIG IN-GAME IS BECAUSE THAT IS JUST THE WAY THE EFFECT IS, THE EFFECT WAS PRE-MADE TO A CERTAIN SIZE, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT BIGGER, GO FUCKING AHEAD. THERE IS NO WAY OF MAKING THE SMOKE EFFECT ANY LARGER. SO FUCK OFF BITCH. ALSO STOP FUCKING IMAGINING PLAYING GOD WITH YOUR FAKE VIRTUAL SAMS, THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES GPEO, BECAUSE YOU BEND THE RULES OF THE VIRTUAL WORLD SO YOU ALWAYS WIN. FUUUUUCCKKKKKK YOOOOUUUUU.

I have quit the whole virtual world, it has been a complete waste of my life, and i have more important things in life soon such as going to college then sitting in a game counting on lil bitchy 12 year old kids.
Also, learn to spell.
k thnx have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:47 pm

my entire time here all ive realized is that there are no rules here and its totally unrealistic and i may leave due to the fact no-one knows what the hell thay are talking about they think nukes just magicly pop up and that u magicly can get things without buying or building im seriously considering leaving because no-one can play fair. and will someone go tell wild card that they are a bunch of dumbasses they think they have all this power when they dont.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
WDF-Spar

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Wild Card are a bunch of dumb fucks that THINK they can run a VM. Jaster and I could wipe out WCF in 1 day, easily, even if UMEF was still around. Oh and Dragon, to clarify, UMEF set of all 250 of it's nuclear warheads. Contact me on Skype for the exact locations.

As for falcon, he actually got smart just then. This world has no rules, and then they just pop outta ur head when something doesnt go your way. GPEO are a bunch of whining pussies, and THEY cannot admit that WDF could have kicked their ASS if it wasnt for the fuck up on WCF's part. WCF I put lower than GPEO because they are so fucking dumb, it's unimaginable. If they want to see if they run a VM well, they should join the NEW world, with actual regulatons so THIS SHIT doesnt happen. Uatia actually has gained a little bit of my respect since they are playing fair compared to others.

This VR World is a FAIL!

Contact me on Skype for the Official Certificate of Fail! of the Old Virtual World.

This world is failing because of the one Communist [dont deny it dragnoxz, you told me yourself in a voice chat] superpower that ties all the other VM's hands so that they dont get powerful enough to attack them.

Why does WDF have so much land [I know this is coming]? Because we are smart, we take them over, turn them into US-Style economis, making us money, and in turn we get their militaries, and hell, if we are certain that a new VM isnt GPEO, we will give them any land that we dont use, ie Chile, Libya, etc.

The Old Virtual World, officially, is now a FAIL! PHAIL!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 pm

WDF-Spar wrote:
Wild Card are a bunch of dumb fucks that THINK they can run a VM. Jaster and I could wipe out WCF in 1 day, easily, even if UMEF was still around. Oh and Dragon, to clarify, UMEF set of all 250 of it's nuclear warheads. Contact me on Skype for the exact locations.

As for falcon, he actually got smart just then. This world has no rules, and then they just pop outta ur head when something doesnt go your way. GPEO are a bunch of whining pussies, and THEY cannot admit that WDF could have kicked their ASS if it wasnt for the fuck up on WCF's part. WCF I put lower than GPEO because they are so fucking dumb, it's unimaginable. If they want to see if they run a VM well, they should join the NEW world, with actual regulatons so THIS SHIT doesnt happen. Uatia actually has gained a little bit of my respect since they are playing fair compared to others.

This VR World is a FAIL!

Contact me on Skype for the Official Certificate of Fail! of the Old Virtual World.

This world is failing because of the one Communist [dont deny it dragnoxz, you told me yourself in a voice chat] superpower that ties all the other VM's hands so that they dont get powerful enough to attack them.

Why does WDF have so much land [I know this is coming]? Because we are smart, we take them over, turn them into US-Style economis, making us money, and in turn we get their militaries, and hell, if we are certain that a new VM isnt GPEO, we will give them any land that we dont use, ie Chile, Libya, etc.

What a load of crap the reason YOU have all that land is because YOU CONTROL THE VR WORLD FOR YOUR SELF and you use THE CONTROLLING FOR YOUR BENEFIT your just like the UCGS stopping the advance of any new or current VM. Spartacus you are a load of shit and you cant destroy the wcf even if u tried.lol good ridense
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:16 am

coolman2007gold wrote:
WDF-Spar wrote:

This VR World is a FAIL!

What a load of crap the reason YOU have all that land is because YOU CONTROL THE VR WORLD FOR YOUR SELF and you use THE CONTROLLING FOR YOUR BENEFIT your just like the UCGS stopping the advance of any new or current VM. Spartacus you are a load of shit and you cant destroy the wcf even if u tried.lol good ridense

Well, UCGS was a Civilian Community, NOT a Control tool. I made Ideas and Sugestions to new factions, and hinted that it would NOT be fun if one faction started taking over every un-claimed/Neutral Territory. I don't believe that I directly said NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS OR THAT, I gave ideas, sujestions and hints. And explained the Common Sense thing, I Created "THE MAP" and it sort of became a thing on FSX as the FSX VR-World (A Second "THE MAP" Style thing). It got messed up when factions started invading the areas that were not claimed by other factions, to land a cargo plane at the Capital of a Nation to claim that Nation ? FUCK NO, that makes no sense, and that is what I tried to explain. I was NOT Controling it in favor of GPEO, and the Pulling Nukes and Milklions of troops out your ass can't work. Uatia is a good example of a faction that knows what it's doing, they earned their status, and so did GPEO, OVER TIME. So, if a faction tried to capture Russia, they would need to Fight the Russian Military, same goes for China, and Every where else. A more realistic scenario would be when someone establishes as that nation or makes a revolution and wins the majority of the populations liking, possibly by doing a Community Vote in the VR-World, or asking someone who lives in that nation how they would feel if a group called for a revolution with the immage of your ideals, and see if they would like it, and post their thoughts on it to the public. that of fight neutral factions posing as the Forces in that area, maybe Mercenaries, or Unknown pilots, with a session with a site to a clear description of the session, which could take time to have done. (NOTE: This is a Idea and Suggestion, NOT me trying to control the VR-World). If factions can't do something like that or write a description of how they got the land, then how can a faction have it by doing hops from base to base claiming they own the land ? And they claim I and GPEO was trying to control the World and all the Factions in it, NO, it is your weak minds convencing you that. I only suggested and told them how things have alwayse worked with our group, and presented ideas to other factions, to help them with ideas on how they could get established better. MAny individuals come to me asking about starting a faction when I gave them a idea on a simple way to make one. But, why start a faction with one person, it makes no sense, FSXF, GPEO, VMC, Uatia, FSXM, FSXRAF, VRCAF all had several members running like a true faction, unlike some of these new factions that are just one person and claim to have millions of troops and forces. If they have offical pilots to fight then they got a faction, and if they declare war they should contact the leaders of the faction they declare war on to scheduall a session for battleing them. NOT to post on a forum saying they declared war and are taking over their territory, that dosen't make sense, and if that was to happen, all future attacks should be schedualled because the faction under attack would then be on alert and would know and would be prepared for the next attacks. So Schedualed sessions that both leaders would know about would make more sense, atleast a E-Mail and 24+ to a week of time to gether members for the next attack would make more sense (Common sense rule at work). Come on, THINK !
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1   GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPEO Damage Assessment of Scar Creek Facility Part 1
Page 1 of 1